Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast (10331 Views)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning guys, please my girlfriend is acting strange whenever I am with her, I will see the downside touch it and even finger it but when I want to suck the breast and see it she says no. Even when I remove her clothes and wanted to remove her bra she will tell me to go out before she remove her bra please can someone tell me what is wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Skyfornia(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys, please my girlfriend is acting strange whenever I am with her, I will see the downside touch it and even finger it but when I want to suck the breast and see it she says no. Even when I remove her clothes and wanted to remove her bra she will tell me to go out before she remove her bra please can someone tell me what is wrong?

shocked Pay her bride price and the bress is yours

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by ignis: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Please study hard so that you can pass your JAMB UTME and WAEC exam. Daddy will be proud of you boy.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by arthurwillia(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Na smallie Brest dey do that shii
Also experienced it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by udoka55555: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Just thinking, maybe she tattooed her ex-boyfreind name on her breast

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:

Stop comiting fornication...u have been warned

43 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2021
No smoke without fire

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by muller101(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Op from today henceforth. Erection shall depart from thee.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Leave person pikin allow,no be by force to suck bwess. Are u a baby??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Repent
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Shedrack777: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
beebah all men are babies. that's why we love to suck breast. or don't your boy friend loves to suck yours?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by TheWolfen(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2021
All these kids sef
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by samsegs(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2021
Which kind bress wahala be this on a Sunday morning...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2021
samsegs:
Which kind bress wahala be this on a Sunday morning...
Hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
Before I can help you, tell me how you got her to be your girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Kondomatic(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
Maybe the breasts are not her own

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by ndi4luv(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
She is just shy that is all cause the breast is their weak point so have your way, you might need to force her to touch and enjoy it man before someone else does it for you oo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by falcon01: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
The b*tch ain't got no titties grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by falcon01: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2021
ndi4luv:

She is just shy that is all cause the breast is their weak point so have your way, you might need to force her to touch and enjoy it man before someone else does it for you oo
bruh!! She flat AF grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Edyice: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2021
U get gal friend but can't suck bress

How did you even have .......

I just tire to talk self

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2021
You are right she has small breast
arthurwillia:
Na smallie Brest dey do that shii
Also experienced it
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Lol you are funny
Beebah2000:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
beebah all men are babies. that's why we love to suck breast. or don't your boy friend loves to suck yours?
Lol grin grin
I no get boyfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by debbydams(f): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin
TheWolfen:
All these kids sef
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by silibaba: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2021
seun should enforce age declaration while registering with nairaland, so that we go know who we go dey reply for this forum. too many kids here angry

should breasst be your problem?

tomorrow you will come here and say you have many rich uncles and cousins but refused to help you. instead of you to channel you energy making money, your problem is just breasst. even if you already have money, keep on making the money. No amount of money can be enough for you if you dont know. Dangote self still dey find money.

peaceout

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by ikdaddy01(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2021
Na bathroom slippers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2021
That's what my guy told me now maybe she feels if I see it I will stop loving her
ikdaddy01:
Na bathroom slippers
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by phemmyfour: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
She's probably a breast cancer survivor

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by arthurwillia(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
You are right she has small breast

They are just insecure
I dated that girl 2 years and I touched it just once
I was understanding sha cause nothing was there

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Lamanii22(f): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2021
Maybe she's insecure about it... Does she have stretch marks on them?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Generalwoodz(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin
This life is not balanced I swear... Your own predicament kind of reminds me clearly of my own case, but mine is different. My case is entirely opposite!

This babe would only allow me to suck breast sucksexfully. But whenever I set my fingers to survey the region of sweeter concentration, that area in-between her legs na Tauh I go hear!

She would hit my hands, arm and fingers off...I would then back off like a poor wet drenched rat. embarassed

She left me with only breast...Well rounded, firm and succulent. I don suck tire. As I'm writing this Even my index finger has not entered the Vee to taste it's PH level. Sadly.

It's has now painfully reached the level where she would set free the two juicy boobs like harden criminals, and she'd tie double wrapper like our mothers do when they go to Sunday mass. And Beneath those wrappers are pants with strong cottons....it's a single pant but when you touch it seems like it's up to seven!

Picture those kind of pant Rambo and commando normally wears in movies when they are about to swim... What's she tryna protect ? I yon know undecided... A formidable wall of Jericho!

Now, I chew the breast like egg rolls in a bid to punish her and make her succumb...wish me success.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll / See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.