Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (85928 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Having Sex, For Refusing To Pay Her N10k / Busty Nigerian Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Her ( / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nigeria is full of hypocrites abeg. Some are talking about her being shameless, being able to find husband to marry, shouting up and down while trying to save her pics for sumn wanking sessions. Me, I just need her IG profile name, so I can enter her DM.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
She's a pro hoe
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
It's a fake news.. that babe na Ghanian instar am slay queen. . so much unverified news
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by phreakabitoo: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Not a Ghanian.. She is a Yoruba gilr I know her

Guy stop lying now. See my post above.
She even dey Instagram self.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Nwambaise: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
Really a shame to both the man and the hoe.
BTW am still wondering what makes men leave their wives and go have sex with prostitutes, it's not as though the female anatomy is different

Bros toto pass toto.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
BTW am still wondering what makes men leave their wives and go have sex with prostitutes, it's not as though the female anatomy is different
This story is fake, that girl is a Ghanaian girl, I use to follow her on ig
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I dey follow that girl for instagram, she's a Ghanaian girl.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ironi:

How you know, you sef.

She be Nigerian, see her face.
I dey follow her for instagram, she be 100 percent Ghanaian girl.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by franxis(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
She is fake or just seeking attention ..The owner of all the pictures is a ghanian Vickie ama can't remember her IG handle
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by pannyman(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
It's a fake Facebook account.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by coachwilcox(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
This story ain't true. The babe is Ghanaian. Where Opeyemi come from...?
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by deor03(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
FAKE NEWS !!!

This girl is Ghanaian
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Omihanifa: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

must you lie, the girl is a Ghanaian and her instagram account name is official_vickie_am
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Azam101: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
preaching and feelings are not the same
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by phreakabitoo: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
phreakabitoo:
FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS!

https://www.facebook.com/public/Vickie-Ama <<<< That's the real person. You know the same lady that called Tunde Ednut Bob Risky's bae. This looks like an attempt at slandering someone. Issa setup!

farano, Rocktation do your jobs as Mods, and take this off the front page or at least edit the title.... It's very misleading.
As you can obviously see from the quote above it's a lie!
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by murtaj(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
roarik:
NAwa o,,pastor wants free cookie. what do i knw sef . grin

You knw more
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by udo2018: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ellabae:
shocked Some women are shameless.
You're not exempted .
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018

Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Benbobola(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bloggers lie or either, it's a fake account to tarnish the man's image. I know the lady in those pictures. Her name is Vicky and she is not even a Nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by brainworkng: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wonders shall never end o...but this babe is a Ghanaian na...bloggers just want traffic by writing rubbish
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I think half Ghanaian she stays around baruwa estate iyana paja Lagos use to.follow her on IG at a time like that
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
That acct is real though d pics she posted not hers. Those saying her service is cheap; that's special package for "pastors" & Evangelists nah. Ipokia LG she's based is a place where smuggling business thrives. So there's enough money for boys to lavish on prostitutes; Except she's not clean & classy.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68954002:
Shameless amoeba!
What is this country turning to sef? No self-worth or self dignity anymore.
This is the height of stupidity obviously!
na ur dignity?
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
udo2018:
You're not exempted .
Shut ur trash
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Christian chicks
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
Some lady deny their husband sex, trust me... I have an Uncle like that who travelled to USA of recent with the help of a lady she was dating here. Before she travelled the wife refused to have sex with him for like 3 years now, rumor has it that the woman is using it to jazz him, the man turned to woman wrapper over here, thank God he met the lady that helped him broke out.

Trust me, it happens, most people u see that are married are not really happy but they just endure... its like when your favorite TV show all of became uninteresting after years of great shows, you got no choice but to endure till it ends
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chai see milk factory grin
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by udo2018: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ellabae:
Shut ur trash
low class olosho
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
delishpot:

Yeah lets just pretend that a pastor sleeping around with women of no self worth and focus on something else. You will not talk about the man because you are afraid of anointing.
The pastor's issue will be treated specially by Baba God up there, his case is on a different level.
I'm only appealed by this brazen act of uselessness by the girl, and of course more uselessness by her MOG.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
phreakabitoo:

Guy stop lying now. See my post above.
She even dey Instagram self.

The guy na mumuslim, so you should expect nothing less from his kind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.