Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (42214 Views)

My Male Cousin Is Always Taking Photos Around White People In Canada / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by EweduAfonja(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Change your useless signature now

Ain't they sophisticated M's...
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by udo2018: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And why is he a mugu?

For only N10K / month? grin

He's a good guy that is appreciating his girl.
Appreciating her for doing what?
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
udo2018:
Appreciating her for doing what?

That's between the two consenting adults wink
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
sure most barbecue are poison especially from those that advertise it on nairaland

Wetin did BBQ person do you na? grin
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Olanipereku(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Senselin:

he sold poisoned barbecue to my friend angry and was denying it
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by sisisioge: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bet I need a sugar daddy too o...I'm sure we are either talking USD or GBP grin grin
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by PerfectEsquire(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
I pity the girl, her destiny is gone forever.

Just Few years for her to live.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And why is he a mugu?

Well, you are not far from the truth sha cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Senselin:

Ignore the troll of a boy.
He wants to be noticed and we will keep ignoring the agbero boy.
That kills him more wink grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Babyforever(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
PerfectEsquire:
I pity the girl, her destiny is gone forever.

Just Few years for her to live.
What's your business bad belle sad
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Abbeybailey(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Sidechicks are becoming more Bold these days, A lady on Twitter has gained over 30k Likes and Retweets after she sent a Heart warming shout out to her Sugar Daddy who has been doing very well in Taking good care of her and she's using his ATM Pin..

She shared a brief chat they had of something she wanted to buy and he told her to just put it in his Credit Card.. lol.. See below!

Gossip from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-praises-her-sugar-daddy-for-taking.html

Effects of poverty running through the land. N10.000 monthly limit for all she give up to a man probably old enough to be her dad. I wonder how many young ladies are selling their body for peanuts.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
sure most barbecue are poison especially from those that advertise it on nairaland
your head is paining you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Babyforever(f): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wow she's so lucky...... dating sugar daddies are the best they just surprise you stuff everyday and they don't last long lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
Maybe the sugar daddy is using her destiny to renew his money.
Africa
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by zombieTRACKER: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Organism000:
My side chic is my happiness, and I have been her benefactor, from rent to fees, to everything and I have no regrets ever since I got my fantasy model, the sex is multi-dimensional. The love makes one feel like a child again.

I am surprise that my money could buy me happiness, and If money buys happiness, then nothing else is worth paying for.

Why can't you say this about your wife
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Sidechicks are becoming more Bold these days, A lady on Twitter has gained over 30k Likes and Retweets after she sent a Heart warming shout out to her Sugar Daddy who has been doing very well in Taking good care of her and she's using his ATM Pin..

She shared a brief chat they had of something she wanted to buy and he told her to just put it in his Credit Card.. lol.. See below!

Gossip from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-praises-her-sugar-daddy-for-taking.html

These are the kind of women one unfortunate guy will end up marrying thinking that he has married a wife not knowing he just brought in a prostitute to count his misery.

Praise be to God,SOME of our muslim sisters are not this loose to be sleeping around with married people and go around to boast about it.

Morality in this generation is fast eroding and I don't see anything stopping it because the celebritiea and public figures most these youngsters take has role models are endorsing such life style of wanton display of material things.
little wonder girls of these days don't know the meaning of contentment to the extent that they would rather sleep with any animal as far as he has money to throw around.

This is probably one of the reasons why anyone who is serious in bringing a child to this world to do a thorough back ground check up of most of these girls before finally settling down to manage your life and hers otherwise, sorry will be your name.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by PerfectEsquire(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
sisisioge:
Bet I need a sugar daddy too o...I'm sure we are either talking USD or GBP grin grin
My Sister you don't Need sugar daddy.
U need JESUS..
Most Sugar daddy are poisonous and ritualist.
Pls get closer to God and find a better life other than Clamouring for sugar daddy.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Why can't you say this about your wife
Are you kidding me ? Who will let his family stay with him in this Nigeria ? As much as I know, I havent seen anyone who is careful that will allow his family to stay in Nigeria at this critical juncture in Nigeria. My wife is abroad, my side chic is my joy here.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Daeylar(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Such a sweet sugar daddy grin

I hope he is not married though? If he is married then I can't support their trash, but if single, Go Girl kiss
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by PerfectEsquire(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Wow she's so lucky...... dating sugar daddies are the best they just surprise you stuff everyday and they don't last long lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahahahaha..
Hmmm!
She's living a life of vanity, don't ever think to emulate her if not ur destiny will be cut short too.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
anochuko01:
imagine my turkey thanking me for feeding it....

,,,hmmmn this is deep...
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by zombieTRACKER: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Organism000:
Are you kidding me ? Who will let his family stay with him in this Nigeria ? As much as I know, I havent seen anyone who is careful that will allow his family to stay in Nigeria at this critical juncture in Nigeria. My wife is abroad, my side chic is my joy here.

Your wife is doing the same thing over there...
Just know that

Say it with me... What a marriage!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by iswallker(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And why is he a mugu?

The Louis Vuitton item she picked is more tjsn 10k naira.

Obviously its dolls..
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I will find you
hehehe lol nairalanders funny peeps
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Babyforever(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
PerfectEsquire:

Hahahahahahahahaha..
Hmmm!
She's living a life of vanity, don't ever think to emulate her if not ur destiny will be cut short too.
Not all sugar daddies are fetish sad oil workers wink
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Olanipereku(f): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
bamidelee:

your head is paining you
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s] trash trash trash
hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Your wife is doing the same thing over there...
Just know that

Say it with me... What a marriage!!!!

I will be impressed if she is having this kind of happiness. Love is freedom, only poor people take sex as their food and God as their escape.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Olanipereku(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
bamidelee:

my mama na hoe
cool
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by zombieTRACKER: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Organism000:

I will be impressed if she is having this kind of happiness. Love is freedom, only poor people take sex as their food and God as their escape.

I see now
You don't love her
She is just your cash cow

Real love is jealous
Even God is jealous

I can't phantom the thought of someone near my wife...
I wish you well
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
iswallker:

The Louis Vuitton item she picked is more tjsn 10k naira.

Obviously its dolls..

Ladies with Daddy issues abound all over the world. So N10K or $10K it doesn't matter.

Sometimes it's cheaper to pay to keep as a side chick than to marry and have to pay alimony.

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I see now
You don't love her
She is just your cash cow

Real love is jealous
Even God is jealous

I can't phantom the thought of someone near my wife...
I wish you well

You are on a different level of life, I suppose you are still struggling. When you have over a billion on your name, then you will have enough to buy homes abroad for your family and keep side chic that gives you joy and rusticate the ones who dont.

I do not have a God, I am fractal of Creator, my Consciousness does not require a Savior. So you see, though we are living on the same planet, our Spirit is on a different level. There is no jealousy in my world. I live on multi-dimensions at the same time, so friend. I am not you, will never be you and you are not me and will never be me.

So dont cry for my money and love. I have conquered this Life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.