Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (42210 Views)

My Male Cousin Is Always Taking Photos Around White People In Canada / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
cool
aye e ti baje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Your wife is doing the same thing over there...
Just know that

Say it with me... What a marriage!!!!

You're most likely right. even the ones that the Wife goes home to every night nko?
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by sisisioge: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
PerfectEsquire:

My Sister you don't Need sugar daddy.
U need JESUS..
Most Sugar daddy are poisonous and ritualist.
Pls get closer to God and find a better life other than Clamouring for sugar daddy.

grin grin grin grin

Guess I should look for a godly sugar daddy then, with white mustache to match grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68965027:

Well, you are not far from the truth sha cheesy grin

No be today my Oga.

Even President Clinton was inserting Cigar into Ms. Blowinski in the oval orifice and she giving oral debriefings to him grin
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Curry30: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
Another money making ritual candidate.
They will never ever get sense...mschww stupid hoeloshos
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

No be today my Oga.

Even President Clinton was inserting Cigar into Ms. Blowinski in the oval orifice and she giving oral debriefings to him grin
Chai!
I cover my eyes with a barbecue chicken, can't read that cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by zombieTRACKER: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Organism000:

You are on a different level of life, I suppose you are still struggling. When you have over a billion on your name, then you will have enough to buy homes abroad for your family and keep side chic that gives you joy and rusticate the ones who dont.

I do not have a God, I am fractal of Creator, my Consciousness does not require a Savior. So you see, though we are living on the same planet, our Spirit is on a different level. There is no jealousy in my world. I live on multi-dimensions at the same time, so friend. I am not you, will never be you and you are not me and will never be me.

So dont cry for my money and love. I have conquered this Life.

Mr conqueror

May it be well with us
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by MrDoGood(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Sidechicks are becoming more Bold these days, A lady on Twitter has gained over 30k Likes and Retweets after she sent a Heart warming shout out to her Sugar Daddy who has been doing very well in Taking good care of her and she's using his ATM Pin..

She shared a brief chat they had of something she wanted to buy and he told her to just put it in his Credit Card.. lol.. See below!

Gossip from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-praises-her-sugar-daddy-for-taking.html

And her limite is10k per month.
Smh
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Mr conqueror

May it be well with us

You think you know, but you don't know that you don't know what you don't know.

There is no tear on my armor plate, those are just storms in a tea cup.

Salute.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
So of all things to buy na jesus slippers undecided
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Saff(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
Over 30k likes which will mostly be ladies just show how lost this generation is, celebrating immorality openly.
BTW when she get married and the husband gets himself a side chick she begins to run from pillar to post to chase the girl away not knowing it's just karma at work.
having a sugar daddy is not hurting anyone. It’s normally old divorced men with money who want company with young ladies. What’s the problem grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by swiperthefox: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And why is he a mugu?

For only N10K / month? grin

He's a good guy that is appreciating his girl.
That $10k dollars. Her mobile is T-mobile so it is US.
$10k dolls the sugar daddy is dropping lots of coins.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by victorian(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
I need me such sugar daddy cool

10 k dollars a month? No be Moimoi.

My buisness empire Don set be dat! I no dey forbid help o. cheesy
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
swiperthefox:
That $10k dollars. Her mobile is T-mobile so it is US.
$10k dolls the sugar daddy is dropping lots of coins.

Doesn't change a thing.

The payer doesn't mind.

Please the picture below, where is the phone being used?

That is my phone here in the US. I use glo and airtel line to confuse and distabilise workers on my site grin

So stop assuming that she’s in the US simply by going with her phone.

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Obodo999(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Wow she's so lucky...... dating sugar daddies are the best they just surprise you stuff everyday and they don't last long lipsrsealed

How would you feel if another lady is saying this about your father.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by watchindelta(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
My teeth wen i saw stupid thread

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by talk2saintify(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
anochuko01:
imagine my turkey thanking me for feeding it....

https://www.nairaland.com/4591292/just-fun-imagine-tread
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by maxtreme: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
She thinks she got all lol. That's one of his smaller accounts idiot. Kuku marry am stop sheeting around
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Platony:
As in 10k a month??,....for??

Na naira abi dollars??

Wey smal boys dey pay 10k per trip.

grin grin

If na dollars,...hmmmm, dat girl na em d man go use for rituals afta nw. grin grin grin grin
It has to be dollars. Nigerians don't use credit cards. The dude's really crazy though. . .asking for feet pictures. Like wtf
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
White girls be getting this world on a plate...

I must attract my fortune, now! I don't need another, I just need to align with my God given blessings.

*Let me visualise in peace*

mmmmm, I can smell the leather, I can feel the straps around my ankle grin grin grin
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
The most important thing is whatever makes u happy. If she makes him happy, there is nothing else worth paying for. He is lucky his money bought him happiness, not everyone has that luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
AnonyNymous:

It has to be dollars. Nigerians don't use credit cards. The dude's really crazy though. . .asking for feet pictures. Like wtf
Knowing that ur money was worth it is enough reason. U shouldn't always read negative meaning to everything.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
ann4:
Knowing that ur money was worth it is enough reason. U shouldn't always read negative meaning to everything.
I'm confused as to why a man would pay a girl $10,000 per month to send him pictures of her feet, that's all. If you don't think that's crazy then idk, you do you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
Over 30k likes which will mostly be ladies just show how lost this generation is, celebrating immorality openly.
BTW when she get married and the husband gets himself a side chick she begins to run from pillar to post to chase the girl away not knowing it's just karma at work.
.. You deserve accolades for this comment. Keep saying the truth.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by janejive(f): 1:41am On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
Seems the sugar daddy has a feet fetish

I think so too, where did that originate from?
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Billygee2u: 2:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by francisbarrack(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:

befor she get marry d man would have finish her destiny n she will b runing frm one pastor to d oda.
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by sulaiman01(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2018
you are happy that your destiny is paying the debt you are owing
Re: Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Platony:
As in 10k a month??,....for??

Na naira abi dollars??

Wey smal boys dey pay 10k per trip.

grin grin

If na dollars,...hmmmm, dat girl na em d man go use for rituals afta nw. grin grin grin grin
I hope it's not 10k in naira. The money I throw into the wind in a month is never less than 40k grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.