Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) (4770 Views)

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by dre11(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
By ADEDAYO ODULAJA

Ella Emmanuel is an up-and-coming Nollywood actress and her fan base is increasing daily. The beautiful thespian has featured in a number of Nollywood movies through which she has gained popularity home and abroad. In this interview with ADEDAYO ODULAJA, she spoke about life as an actress, and her adventurous spirit among others.

How would you describe yourself?
I would ordinarily leave describing myself to people who know me rather than doing it myself. But for the purpose of putting things on record, I’d describe myself as a highly spirited, passionate and adventurous actress. I love the art of acting.

Not everyone looked forward to acting while growing up. Was that the case for?
Actually, yes and that is due to the simple reason that acting is pretty innate for me. I love acting and I have always aspired to get into it. Like I said earlier, I am passionate about it.

With the way you state your passion for it, how did your acting career begin?
I have always had the penchant and knack for acting as a child. My sister and I were always scribbling down stories and doing actual script writing. That was when the seed of acting was planted in me unconsciously. But in terms of when I actually started out, it was about four years ago. That was when I ventured into acting professionally.

Different people have various tales to share in Nollywood. How has it been for you?
It has been fine. There have been the good times and like everything in life, there have also been the bad times. But those of us who are involved are aware of the fact that it is not synonymous with acting alone.

Acting, especially until the last decade or so, was not a profession parents really encouraged their children to go into. Did your parents support you as a young actress?
My parents were supportive of my desire to go into acting but in doing that, they made it clear and even hammered on it endlessly that I must also reach a certain level in my educational pursuits. They made me understand how imperative it was for me to first finish my university education first before anything else.

Having started acting before you graduated, can one say you didn’t listen to them?
That’s not how I see it. The way it happened is that I was able to handle both my education and acting in such a way that neither of them suffered. Thankfully, I was able to make a success out of both pursuits so in the end everyone is happy.

Do you feel actresses are well appreciated in Nigeria?
I don’t feel actresses are well appreciated in Nigeria at all. I think the reverse is the case. There is actually this negative notion Nigerians have about actresses which is not same for our counterparts in other countries. Here, we are misconstrued and judged by the characters we portray in the movies and our sense of style not our real personality. They forget it’s what the act requires. And they believe actresses are not decent, which is a wrong perception of course.

Would you act nude if presented with an offer of $100,000?
Well, yes if that’s what is required to tell the story, pass the message and get the aesthetics needed. Halle Berry of Hollywood is a super talented and iconic actress and nudity was required to tell a beautiful story in one of her blockbuster films and she bared it all. So, it’s about the act and going all the way doesn’t make you a lady without values or indecent.

Everyone wants to be involved in acting these days, what stands you out from the rest of the pack?
What stands me out as an actress is my love for the act, my adventurous approach and style, I love being myself.

Who are those you look up as role models in the industry?
I look up to several people. I definitely would say Omotola Jelade-Ekehinde and Joke Silva, they are my Nollywood evergreen stars brimming with extraordinary talents.

What should your fans expect from you for the rest of the year?
Well, for what my fans should expect from me in 2018, they should expect giant strides for the best fascinating movies and interesting adventures from me.

What do your fans mean to you?
They mean a lot to me. I have so much love and respect for my fans because without them, I won’t even be here in the first place.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/i-dont-mind-acting-nude-ella-emmanuel/

lalasticlala

Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Potential Olosh lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by Babyforever(f): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanrefront3355:
Potential Olosh lipsrsealed
Here they are sad

Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by mikejj(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin..ur choice ur life
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by mynaijainfo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
cool cool
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by Drniyi4u(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by kmaster007: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
them dey help me do this one sha...
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by JasonScoolari: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Prostitutes hiding under the canopy of Nollywood.

Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by taiwiki(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
I'm expecting someone to say she no even fine sef grin
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by 9japarrot: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Excel in it babe.. No time cool
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by brodalikeme(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Na this your drum size you wan use kill guys erection for nude movie. Abeg cover yourself!!
Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by joincode(f): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2018
I think you might be in the wrong place, there's a valley somewhere calling you.

Re: I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) by Islie: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

Twin Sisters Want One Man To Impregnate Them (photo) / Is Masturbation Really Bad? / Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys.