Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (48167 Views)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Simbrixton(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Truthcat:
The woman is a born and raised Igbo woman, so this is not bringing ibo in, you are part of it from the get go. Mothers are the ones who instil values in their children and mothers are the ones mentioned when children behave bad especially girl child, reason the flashlight is on her mother who happens to be Igbo.
i dislike the intertribal stuff as well the only reason I don't mind sometimes is it makes igbo guys unhappy would be glad wen we finally chase them to the east

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Obierika(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Truthcat:
Mama, let your son learn his lesson by suffering a little bit more. You told him but he didn't listen, so let him dance to it. Yoruba men still have a lot to learn that you can't make an ibo raised woman a wife under any disguise, not even with burrowed Yoruba name, it's a ticking time bomb.

First off the word is "Igbo" not "Ibo" you ignorant idiot.

Secondly, who told you that the lady in question was raised in the eastern part of the country?

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ngozi123(f): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jimmy231:
Recieive sense hopeless tribalist

If you truly understood the meaning of the word "tribalist" then you'd know that I'm not the one in need of sense here... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ngozi123(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Obierika:

Secondly, who told you that the lady in question was raised in the eastern part of the country?

Whether the girl's mum is Igbo or not really isn't relevant when you consider the fact that everybody else in this story is Yoruba. This shouldn't be a tribal matter but if he wants to take it in that direction then it's not the Igbos he should be discussing.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by afri001: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Na wa

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by THUGNIFICIENT90: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ngozi123:

Don't bring Igbo into this, this is a Yoruba family, not an Igbo one.
It baffles me i stay in lagos and yoruba women are the most promiscous coupled with the highest rate of failed marriages.

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by ybalogs(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2018
The Rich also cry...
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by SmartMugu: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2018
All I can read here is "my son this", "my son that", aren't u already the problem behind ur sons marriage? Doesn't he have his own voice? Why do u have to participate so deeply in his marital affairs? Focus on your own marriage (if ure married) and let him focus on his. There are marriage counseling opportunities out there both the wife and husband can go to to salvage their marriage, but someone like you will prefer to go with them. Is your son married to you or married to his wife. Slow down woman. Let your son handle his affairs himself, unless you think he's just a doll at his age. No mature human wants an eagle-eyed mother in - law in their lives - that does nothing more than ruin homes and relationships. Focus on ur relationship woman let your son and his wife focus on theirs. He was totally your son before he got married, now he's someone else's husband. That's what's more important because he will eventually be able to call others his sons and daughters. Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by danjalingo: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Ngozi123:

The girl's father that was allegedly threatening the guy, which tribe is he from?

People have a way of trying to blame others for their misfortunes. If Igbo is the problem, why is her mother still with her father. Most Yoruba men are not the best of husbands, gaskia, i have first hand experiences.

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Follygunners: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Truthcat:
Mama, let your son learn his lesson by suffering a little bit more. You told him but he didn't listen, so let him dance to it. Yoruba men still have a lot to learn that you can't make an ibo raised woman a wife under any disguise, not even with burrowed Yoruba name, it's a ticking time bomb.

Sir, God bless you big time. You're very correct. I can vividly remember back then when the mum was complaining and preventing the guy from marrying this lady, everyone thought she was wicked. undecided

I know okoro ladies love Yoruba guys so much but, again... never marry them. cool

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by adorable29(f): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2018
I am confused. All those guys on the front page that made it a tribal thing. Are you people mentally okay at all? I ask in all sincerity cos your comment made no sense within the context of the story. I am not understanding.

Or are you idi.ots hired by politicians to create intertribal wars so as to push their 2019 propaganda like they did in 2015? If that is the case, do it well na.

This are two Yoruba families disgracing themselves and u are masturba.ting on Igbos. undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by chiedozie198100: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The way Yoruba think, due to the age of our civilization, is far advanced and ahead of what Ibo can comprehend. You will never hear a Yoruba mother in an affluent family put her in-law business on the air like this. Ibos dont see it wrong to be uncouth. Whe you marry yanminri beware there are cultural risks added ontop other risks acquired with the marriage.

and it amazes me to know that there are more bastard children in yoruba land than any other tribe in nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by InvertedHammer: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The way Yoruba think, due to the age of our civilization, is far advanced and ahead of what Ibo can comprehend. You will never hear a Yoruba mother in an affluent family put her in-law business on the air like this. Ibos dont see it wrong to be uncouth. Whe you marry yanminri beware there are cultural risks added ontop other risks acquired with the marriage.
/
Silence while under oppression is the hallmark of civilization?

Now I understand why Soyinka regrets sharing this universe with some folks.

*/

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by BabaRamota1980: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Silence while under oppression is the hallmark of civilization?

Now I understand why Soyinka regrets sharing this universe with some folks.

*/

What has noise making got you? Show us ...
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by BabaRamota1980: 1:27am On Jul 01, 2018
chiedozie198100:

and it amazes me to know that there are more bastard children in yoruba land than any other tribe in nigeria.

So all the millions of babies produced from babyfactories in alaibo know their fathers? grin

All the ba3stards produced by Ibo women during war know their Hausa, MiddleBelt and Yoruba fathers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Follygunners: 1:31am On Jul 01, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
sharap joor that orangutang dosent look igbo she is a clear descendant of the fallen demon.....igbo women dont look shapeless like that

Craze dey ur head so. Those yam-leggers with hairy chest, abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by BabaRamota1980: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Obierika:

Whether igbo, ibo, ngwa or wawa...all na inyamiri.

Iyanminri will still be iyanminri, even if raised in outerspace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by BabaRamota1980: 1:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Ishilove:
We are all witnesses to how his mother fought tooth and nail to try to stop the marriage from happening but they refused. Now he is learning the hard way. Serves him right

Ishi,this na simple matter. Adebutu no be small money now. This girl is fortune, i understand the financial angle....but socially she is unmatched for the youngman. He needs a hot slim and petite girl he can flip on bed not this rich big mama. So there has to be a compromise. She doesnt know what is good for her. She will loose her husband and there is nothing anyone can do about it. It will be her loss. So she needs to get a agreement with him and save thr marriage and her status. She should allow him to have fun with his ho's out there but no divorce. He can roam and play around but no divorce. If thats not acceptable, she should find him a hot chick that will keep him at home and away from street and make the chick a second wife.

Nowadays, the social intrigues are damning and it takes wisdom and negotiation to maneuver through and conserve your resource. Anyone not open to negotiation is a looser in the times we are in.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by arsenal33: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Instead of obasanjo to attend to his domestic issues, he goes after buhari.
Charity begins at ......
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by ndindiatu: 2:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Ngozi123:

Don't bring Igbo into this, this is a Yoruba family, not an Igbo one.
Dot mind that he slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by 01mcfadden(m): 4:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Too many kids roaming on the front page.
How on earth is this a tribal affair?

And that mu.mu talking about the girl behaving like that cos maybe she was brought up in the east, I laugh. Mu.mu is living in self denial.
I've lived in Yoruba land all my life. I'm even serving there right now and I can tell you for free, they are more promiscuous and lack decency.

Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by InvertedHammer: 5:19am On Jul 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

What has noise making got you? Show us ...
/
Noise may be bad but silence is worse.

Define cowardice.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2018
what do you expect from children,whose parent used stolen and blood money to trained them
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by kalu61(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Just imagine, that she was raised in the east. So baba Ijebu now lives in Enugu. Tribalism on this platform is quite alarming.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by linearity: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2018
The rich also cry.....enuff said!
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2018
how can people expects obasanjo's children marriage to be successful when obasanjo himself is a wayward and irresponsible father and husband.from gbenga the first son to iyabo the first daughter and now juwon.we should learn proverbs from the vic tree.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by adecz: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2018
When you marry wife who is
biggers, taller & stronger than you... grin grin grin

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2018
grin grin grin
When your son is posing in the in law’s house

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Born2Breed(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Ngozi123:

Isn't that exactly what the boy's mother did in the first place? Is she now an Igbo woman too?

Ignore those kids of many fathers. They are baiting you and want you to dance with them in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by movetoca: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Truthcat:
That some folks liked this comment shows the kind of society we live in. This just confirms the truth that Africans are the worst things to happen to humanity. How do you sleep with so much hate in your veins?. Jeez

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.