Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,168 members, 7,838,994 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (48174 Views)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by movetoca: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2018
kalu61:
Just imagine, that she was raised in the east. So baba Ijebu now lives in Enugu. Tribalism on this platform is quite alarming.
That is why Africans are classified as apes because they reason and acts like animals. God forbid I will never come back to this earth as a Nigerian again if there's anything like second coming. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Born2Breed(f): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2018
01mcfadden:
Too many kids roaming on the front page.
How on earth is this a tribal affair?

And that mu.mu talking about the girl behaving like that cos maybe she was brought up in the east, I laugh. Mu.mu is living in self denial.
I've lived in Yoruba land all my life. I'm even serving there right now and I can tell you for free, they are more promiscuous and lack decency.

Quote me anywhere.

It's the norm in their culture.

If their women husbands are wealthy and can't satisfy her sexually she get a gigolo. If the husband can't satisfy her financially,she get a sexual financier.

The husbands are aware but look the other way.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by opribo(m): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2018
It's normal....

Marry a man who loves you and you love him back. No, they will be arranging their children and match making them from childhood for their own selfish interest.

Just imagine the rubbish going on inside this marriage which is not up to a year and a well celebated ome at that, where they spent our stolen money recklessly.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by ashjay001(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The way Yoruba think, due to the age of our civilization, is far advanced and ahead of what Ibo can comprehend. You will never hear a Yoruba mother in an affluent family put her in-law business on the air like this. Ibos dont see it wrong to be uncouth. Whe you marry yanminri beware there are cultural risks added ontop other risks acquired with the marriage.

That's it, right theresad

Though, we seem to be threading that path, tooangry
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Truthcat:
Mama, let your son learn his lesson by suffering a little bit more. You told him but he didn't listen, so let him dance to it. Yoruba men still have a lot to learn that you can't make an ibo raised woman a wife under any disguise, not even with burrowed Yoruba name, it's a ticking time bomb.
yoruba people can look for trouble ehh .they lacked shame in every thing.even taiwo describe the marriage as an occultic ceremony.obasanjo's family has a long history of failed marriage,and his children are bound to fail.this is not igbo or tribal thing.leave the igbos out of this,afterall yoruba and failed marriage are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Boyooosa(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Truthcat:
Mama, let your son learn his lesson by suffering a little bit more. You told him but he didn't listen, so let him dance to it. Yoruba men still have a lot to learn that you can't make an ibo raised woman a wife under any disguise, not even with burrowed Yoruba name, it's a ticking time bomb.
I don't understand the emboldened, kindly shed light...

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if and when the wife decides to open her mouth, this woman will be the one who buried their marriage.
And she is still talking. She don't know when to close her mouth. Very uncultured as bequeath a former wife of an ex president.
So the babe purposefully courted and married the guy simply to destroy him?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by spinna: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2018
THUGNIFICIENT90:
It baffles me i stay in lagos and yoruba women are the most promiscous coupled with the highest rate of failed marriages.

R u sure. I tgink you left the ashewos out of your study..and they are 90% ibos. The ibo woman are industrially promiscuous ( ashewo house n baby factories)

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2018
THUGNIFICIENT90:
It baffles me i stay in lagos and yoruba women are the most promiscous coupled with the highest rate of failed marriages.

are you also aware that 7 out of 10 ashawo in Lagos are of ibo extraction.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2018
spinna:

R u sure. I tgink you left the ashewos out of your study..and they are 90% ibos. The ibo woman are industrially promiscuous ( ashewo house n baby factories)

probably her sister is one.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2018
GoTV:
Arrangeee wedding don cast within a year. More money more problems indeed undecided
occultic ceremony,in the words taiwo obasanjo
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2018
GoTV:
Arrangeee wedding don cast within a year. More money more problems indeed undecided
occultic ceremony,in the words of taiwo obasanjo
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Freeman59: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Truthcat:

You're a good example why this country is backwards.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2018
sassysure:
I wouldn't be surprised if and when the wife decides to open her mouth, this woman will be the one who buried their marriage.
And she is still talking. She don't know when to close her mouth. Very uncultured as bequeath a former wife of an ex president.
So the babe purposefully courted and married the guy simply to destroy him?

a child birthed by uncultured mum and irresponsible dad can never be responsible
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2018
WinningSun:

are you also aware that 7 out of 10 ashawo in Lagos are of ibo extraction.
ashawos of yoruba extraction are always unsucessful because they are always dirty and unattractive

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2018
spinna:

women with unbathed bumbum cannot attract client

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The way Yoruba think, due to the age of our civilization, is far advanced and ahead of what Ibo can comprehend. You will never hear a Yoruba mother in an affluent family put her in-law business on the air like this. Ibos dont see it wrong to be uncouth. Whe you marry yanminri beware there are cultural risks added ontop other risks acquired with the marriage.

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Ikpongiton:
ashawos of yoruba extraction are always unsucessful because they are always dirty and unattractive

is that why Roman goddess is u successful.

and by the way. my youngest brother had his first experience with your ibo sister. at a price of #500
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2018
That can't possibly be the case when only a few people think like me and can't effect much change, but your kind is in majority with the power to carry the votes. You are actually the reason Nigeria is the way it is.
Freeman59:

You're a good example why this country is backwards.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2018
It's self explanatory.
Boyooosa:

I don't understand the emboldened, kindly shed light...
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Freeman59: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Truthcat:
That can't possibly be the case when only a few people think like me and can't effect much change, but your kind is in majority with the power to carry the votes. You are actually the reason Nigeria is the way it is.

Tribalism will not get You anywhere man. If the recent happenings in the country hasn't taught you that then I wonder what will.

Wen you hear or read stuff, argue objectively and not with a biased mindset. The quality of life in this country is very evident in the way we reason.

Are you categorically saying igbo women are the cause of marital problems? I don't need to cite examples, I guess you can answer that yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
The only reason we are here is because of the wife's mother who is ibo, from a region where morals are strange. So stop asking to be left alone when you are neck deep in the matter.
Ikpongiton:
yoruba people can look for trouble ehh .they lacked shame in every thing.even taiwo describe the marriage as an occultic ceremony.obasanjo's family has a long history of failed marriage,and his children are bound to fail.this is not igbo or tribal thing.leave the igbos out of this,afterall yoruba and failed marriage are like 5 and 6
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2018
Good morning olundu, I'm sure you have liked worst comments on nairaland like how the plateau killings is as a result of their sin against biafra. Nice trying to sound like a human being this minute and using your other usernames to torment innocent people on another thread. You are only fooling yourself.
movetoca:

That some folks liked this comment shows the kind of society we live in. This just confirms the truth that Africans are the worst things to happen to humanity. How do you sleep with so much hate in your veins?. Jeez

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Right! The guy is now eating hot slaps for Bfast, lunch and dinner. I feel for some our brothers who curiosity took there and blackmail is holding from completely bolting, though having their undiluted pure Yoruba kids at the same time on the side. Btw, I no be sir oo!
Follygunners:

Sir, God bless you big time. You're very correct. I can vividly remember back then when the mum was complaining and preventing the guy from marrying this lady, everyone thought she was wicked. undecided

I know okoro ladies love Yoruba guys so much but, again... never marry them. cool
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Your mother is a fool! You have always been known to be ibos, and you can't expect us to follow you unstable souls anytime you change your name.

What does where she was raised got to do with this? She was born into this world by an ibo mother, unless if you are saying she got her from the baby factory.
Obierika:

First off the word is "Igbo" not "Ibo" you ignorant idiot.

Secondly, who told you that the lady in question was raised in the eastern part of the country?
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Ibo should be a no go area. We are doing something about it now though. Since ibos hate and don't respect us, they will no longer we welcome in our midst, and we will start making our men who marry them feel uncomfortable. Let's make them abominable.
Simbrixton:
i dislike the intertribal stuff as well the only reason I don't mind sometimes is it makes igbo guys unhappy would be glad wen we finally chase them to the east

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2018
Keep rejecting your own, same ibo women who have mortars attached to their arms and legs with hair growing on their chests and necks or do you another set of ibo women in mars?
DREAMZZZ:
sharap joor that orangutang dosent look igbo she is a clear descendant of the fallen demon.....igbo women dont look shapeless like that
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Go and ask Google!
Ngozi123:

The girl's father that was allegedly threatening the guy, which tribe is he from?
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2018
WinningSun:

is that why Roman goddess is u successful.

and by the way. my youngest brother had his first experience with your ibo sister. at a price of #500
your younger brother,what type of family are you from?thank God it was not for free,atleast he paid something, not as what i'm seeing here in my neighbourhood.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Ikpongiton: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Truthcat:
The only reason we are here is because of the wife's mother who is ibo, from a region where morals are strange. So stop asking to be left alone when you are neck deep in the matter.
when i think of people with high moral standard in your region,the present oni of ife and obasanjo can not escape my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by andy82: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2018
grin grin
clefstone:
Obasanjo has got some strong genes
grin
clefstone:
Obasanjo has got some strong genes
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by kalu61(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2018
movetoca:

That is why Africans are classified as apes because they reason and acts like animals. God forbid I will never come back to this earth as a Nigerian again if there's anything like second coming. Hypocrites
The moderators of this forum sit back and watch. If that's the only way they draw traffic to NL then I wish them the best because so far as we remain one and nothing is done, tribalism will consume us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.