Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (48170 Views)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Your sick self has run out of what to say and now repeating after me, take a look at the job devil gave you to do.
igbodefender:

I think you are the slime bag. You sound so much like one.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Truthcat:
Your sick self has run out of what to say and now repeating after me, take a look at the job devil gave you to do.

You know you are sick upstairs... very obsessed with shit. You need to check into the nearest psychiatric clinic for a full mental evaluation. And then after you.have treated.the mental malady ailing you, go get a job. Remember what they said about an idle mind.

Have a nice day. Just try to remove some of that putrefaction that has made your mind so bitter and you may be happy.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
You must have just escaped from a psychiatric ward. Have you forgotten that you are IPOO and must be addressed as such? Again, you are the one sleeping on nairaland while I'm busy working and you still want be to get a job? Your entire lineage is a waste of space indeed! You are not only insane but no chances of recovery for you.
igbodefender:

You know you are sick upstairs... very obsessed with shit. You need to check into the nearest psychiatric clinic for a full mental evaluation. And then after you.have treated.the mental malady ailing you, go get a job. Remember what they said about an idle mind.

Have a nice day. Just try to remove some of that putrefaction that has made your mind so bitter and you may be happy.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Truthcat:
I must have just escaped from a psychiatric ward. wink Have I forgotten that I am POO and must be addressed as such!!!!!

Again, I am the one sleeping on nairaland while smart and hardworking people are busy working and I still want be to get a job??!!? shocked cry grin My entire lineage is a waste of space indeed! I am not only insane but no chances of recovery for meee!

Just reread what you wrote about yourself in bright red above and tell us if you are not stark raving mad! cheesy You should be tied up by your family and friends and dumped in the nearest mental asylum - for real. truthcat? undecided Change your name to shitcat because you love shit. Buu shyte!!
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
You this ipoo boy must just swim in poo as your name implies. You are a domesticated lunatic purposely for the amusement of your neighborhood, so no help is coming your way anytime soon.
igbodefender:
[color=#990000][/color]

Just reread what you wrote about yourself in bright red above and tell us if you are not stark raving mad! cheesy You should be tied up by your family and friends and dumped in the nearest mental asylum - for real. truthcat? undecided Change your name to shitcat because you love shit. Buu shyte!!
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Truthcat:
I the poo boy must just swim in poo as my name implies. I am a domesticated lunatic purposely for the amusement of my neighborhood, so no help is coming my way anytime soon.

grin Welldone kid! From your admission above, at least you are honest. grin But go get help soon. You need it.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
You are the only one reading whatever you wrote there and you are still going to be the one to give your worthless mother the necessary injections to stop roaming the streets.
igbodefender:

grin Welldone kid! From your admission above, at least you are honest. grin But go get help soon. You need it.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Truthcat:
I am the only one reading whatever I wrote there angry grin cry lipsrsealed grin and I am still going

to be the one to give MY worthless mother the necessary injections to stop roaming the streets.

From your mad stream of consciousness above, you are really loco. As in, non compos mentis. They must have mixed poo in the charm they prepared to hit your sanity because you always talk of shiit. Ewww. Poo man or poo cat.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
You are a full tank of dogshitt. You ever drink the poo you are meant to throw away. Fuckin ipoo, you even bathe in pig poo, oloshi!
igbodefender:

From your mad stream of consciousness above, you are really loco. As in, non compos mentis. They must have mixed poo in the charm they prepared to hit your sanity because you always talk of shiit. Ewww. Poo man or poo cat.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2018

Truthcat:
I am a full tank of dogshitt. I drink the poo am meant to throw away. Fuckin poo!!! I even bathe in pig poo, oloshi!

See qhat you wrote in the quote. ;DKai. Who did this to you? Poo this poo that all day long. Is that all you ever think of? You are suffering from shitzophrenia and should donate your mind for research.

How can you sat you bathe in poo? You drink poo you are meant to throw away? Don't you have water closet toilet in your house. Must you handle the stuff with your hands? Ewww.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018

Truthcat:

I am a full tank of dogshitt!!!! grin shocked cry grin cryI drink the poo am meant to throw away!!! cry Fuckin poo!!! cryI even bathe in pig poo - oloshi! grin cry

See what you wrote in the quote. ;DKai. Who did this to you? Poo this poo that all day long. Is that all you ever think of? You are suffering from shitzophrenia and should donate your mad mind for research.

How can you say you bathe in poo? You drink poo you are meant to throw away? Don't you have water closet toilet in your house. Must you handle the stuff with your hands? Ewww.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Truthcat: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Get a life frustrated clod, and stop wasting away on nairaland.
igbodefender:

See what you wrote in the quote. ;DKai. Who did this to you? Poo this poo that all day long. Is that all you ever think of? You are suffering from shitzophrenia and should donate your mad mind for research.

How can you say you bathe in poo? You drink poo you are meant to throw away? Don't you have water closet toilet in your house. Must you handle the stuff with your hands? Ewww.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Truthcat:
I have finally decided. grin angry undecidedI will Get a life, undecided I am presently a frustrated clod, and I will stop wasting away on nairaland.

Okay. Quite impressed with your decision in the quote above (even though I can still see some flashes of your shitzophrenia). Now you are talking! You can do it. Go for it.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2018

Truthcat:
I Truthcat was born a lunatic grin wink grin cool and not qualified to diagnose someone else until I am cleared which is unlikely just like MY Father and his Father, it's a generational thing to have mental retardation in MY family and lineage. So I Truthcat or Madcat or Poocat (take your pick) grin grin will get help first and I will be taken serious. cry grin

truthcat the way you described your father and grand father as mad men in the quote above is both amazing and amusing! cheesy Your mental breakdown is truely unique. You must donate your mind for scientific research because you are a unique case. But carry on. Quite entertaining.
Re: Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2018

Truthcat:
From the vermin lunatic Truthcat: "sanity is over for me, I keep repeating after me, grin angry shocked tongue undecided cry grin undecidedafter all, i have no sanity of my own.

^^
Lolz. Lolz. When will you stop calling yourself a lunatic? You are amazing. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.