Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance (1281 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by GistMoreTV: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
GistMore.com

Pretty lady with twitter id @Queenlourdes__ took to her timelime to give shoutout to her sugar daddy who gives her $10,000 shopping allowance but only asks for feet pics.

She wrote;

Shoutout to my sugar daddy for always taking care of me

See their chat below...

GIST BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/lady-gives-shoutout-sugar-daddy-gives-10000-shopping-allowance

Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by GistMoreTV: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2018

Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by GistMoreTV: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Anigreat: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

Shout out to your pusssy for always doing it for you.
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by MDsambo: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
10K just for feet pic?
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
And it's a White girl. The same ones Nairaland guys hold in esteem and claim aren't demanding? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Naijawebmaster: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
All these men will be making the legit hustle of young guys like us look irrelevant. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by CuddleBear(f): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
$10,000 just for showing feet?
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Good girl
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by UrbanExotica(f): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
white fetish

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Whites have weird fetishes.

Some just wanna sniff your dirty shoes or pant.
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Headlesschicken(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
undecided Young gal, how would you like your thunder,Fried? Cooked? Or Boiled?
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by xoxocandy(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

How i wish it for naija

For a full grown sugar daddy to have give you 10k$ for only foot displays, he must have

_Fuck your pussyyy into a borehole

_Use your remaining soul for ritual
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
kimbraa:
And it's a White girl. The same ones Nairaland guys hold in esteem and claim aren't demanding? cheesy
nobody is holding anybody in high whatever. Why are you guys so worked up undecided
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by mikejj(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin.they have used his destiny to do yam festival for village..lefulefu con see o.
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Zimri(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
kimbraa:

cheesy

Yes ooo... We want to travel out of this country to marry Canadian ladies and Mexicans.. cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by potbelly(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Might be her biological dad...
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by roarik(f): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
congratulations to her.
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by roarik(f): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
congratulations to her.thats her achievement in life.
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
kimbraa:
she looks asian
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
mikejj:
grin.they have used his destiny to do yam festival for village..lefulefu con see o.
lol no reason am like datcheesy. D sugar daddy go whole and besides na frm rich european country e go probably come from. I first read one time about Wayne Rooney spending 25 thousand euros on two oloshos for one night threes0me. Wen d story come out d tin almost destroy his marriage. 10 thousand dollars is about 5 million or more naira if i am correctcheesy. Chai! D naira is worthlesscheesy.
Re: Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
All these men will be making the legit hustle of young guys like us look irrelevant. cry
:Dna wao bros are u hustling for a woman or hustling to make urself better in life?

(1) (Reply)

Man, Daughter Caught Pants Down In Bedroom / WHY Our Girls Are So Deceitful! / Check Out This Girl With Meaty Hips and Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.