Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks (27193 Views)

Tunde Opeibi Was Unjustly Denied A Scholarship As An Undergraduate: But... / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Ivanmykel(f): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pure case of injustice, I pray they all get justice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Is it a crime to study leaked examination questions?

The school has no case against the students but their driver who leaked it. Since they didn't go into the exam hall with Expo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by s3tt1ngz003: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
crafteck:

Correct your english
Can't you differentiate btw typo error and incorrect English
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by crafteck(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Can't you differentiate btw typo error and incorrect English

So you accept there was a mistake. Kudos.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Zsquare: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
Apart from the fact that the English is so poor, I find it very difficult to understand the message she's trying to pass across.
Was she blamed for leaking exam question or was she accused of passing the exam beyond imagination...... She has explained nothing in her write up here

I tire o. Wetin concern am as departmental president wit exam malpractice or she is involved. Because no school will call departmental president for exam malpractice he has no knowledge of unless the story is incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by francisbarrack(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
Apart from the fact that the English is so poor, I find it very difficult to understand the message she's trying to pass across.
Was she blamed for leaking exam question or was she accused of passing the exam beyond imagination...... She has explained nothing in her write up here

u need help ... hired someone who can read n explain things.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by s3tt1ngz003: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
crafteck:

So you accept there was a mistake. Kudos.

That's the benefit of maturity...... Ability to accept and assess your mistakes
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Zsquare: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Eliteklaus:
Collective punishment, another attribute of a myopic society

Not a collective treatment but only 13 are being punished. Seems the 13 are the only ones involved and this is her story....the story from school can be different

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by s3tt1ngz003: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
francisbarrack:

u need help ... hired someone who can read n explain things.

Can you pls explain why she was expelled from what you've read up there? Mr legendary
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by omoelerin1: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
greatman247:
What a joke of a university. I guess this is a glorified secondary school. If indeed there was no investigation prior to the expulsion. How can a VC say as long as anyone is invited it implies such student is involved? I guess the school was suppose to do their due diligence and not dwell on assumptions. I no blame them at all. As soon as i saw that the school was from Kogi, Yahaya Bello comes to mind. I doubt he even develop the school or pay their salary that might be the reason the school authority was dwelling on assumptions. Like YAYA BELLO LIKE THE VC. Bunch of jokers. grin grin
But it is clearly written as federal uni. . If you can't read simple write up, you will even worst than yahah if you're in his position

Very easy to criticize

3 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by francisbarrack(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Can you pls explain why she was expelled from what you've read up there? Mr legendary

hired someone ... mr explanation
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by OvaSabi1(f): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
greatman247:
What a joke of a university. I guess this is a glorified secondary school. If indeed there was no investigation prior to the expulsion. How can a VC say as long as anyone is invited it implies such student is involved? I guess the school was suppose to do their due diligence and not dwell on assumptions. I no blame them at all. As soon as i saw that the school was from Kogi, Yahaya Bello comes to mind. I doubt he even develop the school or pay their salary that might be the reason the school authority was dwelling on assumptions. Like YAYA BELLO LIKE THE VC. Bunch of jokers. grin grin

Yahaya Bello cannot pay their salary, it's a FEDERAL university.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Kamps: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kogi State again... Are they not the same people that were scooping out petrol from a tanker just yesterday.. Enter University with good standard na lie... Now the VC is confused like Yaya Bello just like Dino Melaye also.. God save the state oh
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by omoelerin1: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
paulGrundy:
she should take the case to ministry of justice at Aluasa Lagos state. they will intervene in her case, and if her case is appealing enough, a lawyer will be given to her free of charge.
It is now alausa that will take up matter that happened in lokoja?

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by oxygenlove(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Expo Kill You There. Kuku Talk Say Yur Involve In Exam Mal^practise; This Lady Can Lie!

VC go dey look u smhw nw.

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by AdorableJosh(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
The lady should go to the office of the Legal Aid Council in front of Sterling bank, Lokoja. They might be able to help.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by cooljoe(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
and I just left adankolo, lokoja only last year. I for do ds case pro bono. well my principal is there, can send his number. he will be willing to help. bt litigation in Nija is a tiresome somtn

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by cooljoe(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
AdorableJosh:
The lady should go to the office of the Legal Aid Council in front of Sterling bank, Lokoja. They'll might be able to help.
yes correct. opposite glo. legal aid wee help

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by greatman247(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
omoelerin1:
But it is clearly written as federal uni. . If you can't read simple write up, you will even worst than yahah if you're in his position

Very easy to criticize

That was a mistake on my part. So Bleep off if you have a bad mouth. I admit my error so I can never be as worst as Yahaya Bello.
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by utenwuson: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
i read and read and re-read, I can't understand your own English.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by s3tt1ngz003: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
utenwuson:
i read and read and re-read, I can't understand your own English.

Seriously?
That's obviously a brain tumor issue

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by vandertommy: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
oshe o oga english, king of English, master of the professors, tutor of English, thou art worthy, we have come before you to offer burnt sacrifice of English

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by s3tt1ngz003: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
vandertommy:

oshe o oga english, king of English, master of the professors, tutor of English, thou art worthy, we have come before you to offer burnt sacrifice of English
OK put the sacrifice down and prepare to get a brain deliverance

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Jayjayj8: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
This must have been so painful for her to bear. After four good years of unimaginable stress. Even if found guilty, it's still a very harsh decision. They are parents too. I weep for this country.
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by writeprof(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Is dix one university?
Yes! Federal Character University.
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by daveP(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
It's sickening the way the Senate handled this matter. Infact, it's a muddled up issue at hand and the way this investigation went is so so myopic and unjust.

No wonder it's called a glorified secondary school cos of the way these peeps think and reason.

Hindsight though, she's an orphan and her mum is alive and a widow?

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Heemcelph: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
You don't seem like a smart person, don't try too hard. Just let it be.
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Jayjayj8: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is someone who has brought something life threatening up here. She needs help but all I'm seeing here is the focus on her bad English. Why not keep quite if u can't help her, you won't die. You could wake up tomorrow morning and hear she has taken her life, would that make u happy. The change we all crave for begins with us
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by isidiwent: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please go to National University Commissio n
Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
DollarBuddy:

My fiancee finished from the Federal University LOKOJA (FUL) and I used to visit her almost every week. Satoof hotels and Halims Hotels just close to Ganaja junction used to be where I lodged during my visits.

I attended the said convocation at their permanent site in Felele and truly Economics Department were not part of those who were allowed to partake in the convocation.

Eyaa, I pity this girl o. Probably Human Rights activists should pick up this case from there. This girl is innocent a d shouldn't be allowed to suffer for another man's sins �

Congratulations to your madam. However, I would remain skeptical. One would be wise to do so too. An intelligent student should be his/her way to Femi Falana's chambers in Lagos. I stopped trusting Nigerian students ever since I met first class degree holder who could not fill a form at the NYSC orientation camp in Delta State. Nigerian youth are not willing to work for anything. Those who are one in a million, and you have to be strict and unyielding to them just to keep them on their toes.

Once a Nigerian cannot provide cold hard facts, stay away. And, when they say, Jesus or Allah ... you better run!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks by joincode(f): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Rather unfortunate, hope she gets re-instated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students / Check Absu Results Online Now / Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.