Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology (36019 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by AreaFada2: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2018
mofedamijo:

Ignore him,he knows nothing,I schooled in the north,and there re so many tribes there,so so many,bornu u have the bius n kanuris who re not hausas,adamawa the michikas re like the southerners,taraba the jukun re not hausas,he knows nothing

Taraba is incredibly diverse with Mumuyes, Jukuns, Tivs, jenjos, Mambila, Jibana, Kutebs, Fulani, Hausa, Wurkums and many more I cannot even remember. You can be from North-West like Sokoto and know little about Taraba.

Borno/Yobe and Adamawa are also fairly diverse states. We often do not know and see every Northerner as Hausa/Fulani. Even a fairly large tribe like Kanuri in Borno is ignored.

Not many people even know that IBB is not Hausa but Gwari (Gbagyi).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by flyca: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Which First Class? Keep lying to yourself but bringing this lie as news is unacceptable. Does China grade results ad First Vlass, 2nd Class, 3rd class like the other parts of the world?

The young man might be the best in his class but not First class anything. He is just taking pictures like the rest of the graduaduants afyer the graduation ceremony, go pose with flowers, speech table and etc. But NO award was given to him personally. Heck the lecturers and techers were no on ground whem he was randomly taking pictures in the arena.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by dontbothermuch: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2018
The sitting arrangement is pure racist
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 01, 2018
MDsambo:

Shut the F*ck up dude. I' a Northerner, so I know what I'm saying
He's telling you what you're saying is Trash.
I was born and brought up in Taraba State, Jalingo Precisely and what he is saying is the absolute Truth
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 01, 2018
AreaFada2:

Taraba is incredibly diverse with Mumuyes, Jukuns, Tivs, jejos, Mambila, Jibana, Kutebs, Fulani, Hausa, Wurkums and many more I cannot even remember. You can be from North-West like Sokoto and know little about Taraba.

Borno/Yobe and Adamawa are also fairly diverse states. We often do not know and see every Northerner as Hausa/Fulani. Even a fairly large tribe like Kanuri in Borno is ignored.

Not many people even know that IBB is not Hausa but Gwari (Gbagyi).
Thumbs up
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Tolexander: 5:03am On Jul 01, 2018
MDsambo:

Do you have problem in comprehending or you just enjoy being stupid?
Guess you don't know there is always a problem comprehending everything from stupidity?
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by thunderbabs: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2018
He made himself and his family name proud, not nigeria, plz.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by AreaFada2: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2018
dontbothermuch:
The sitting arrangement is pure racist

Well, normally you sit with your course mates as you file out to receive degree certs/awards. Remember that over many years in a foreign land, Africans would have needed to bond and form close friendships in a place like China. A place still getting used to black people.

I do not think they were segregated intentionally but happens naturally in such "homogeneous" society.
In any case they have achieved what they went for. Na to head home or elsewhere.

Congrats to them.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2018
He made his family proud, he didn't make Nigeria proud.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Me wey get 1st class master for China nko....and no one announced it
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2018
zoba88:
An Indigene of Sardauna LGA, Taraba State, MR. AHMED IDIRIS KAREKA graduated with a 1st class (Hons) degree in Computer Science and Technology from the prestigious Shenyang University of Technology, Shenyang City, in China.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/man-makes-nigeria-proudgraduates-with.html

A typical northerner does not find difficult in memorizing 6000 plus words(of the Qur'aan) in their teenage age and you think there are not brilliant?

Northrners are being literally underestimated for their knowledge which to me if their leaders up north try to work on seriously will leave the Westerners and Easterners amaze.

May Allaah preserve him upon knowledge and good understanding.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by goldman777: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Another china product is odion ighallo and mikel not good examples that shows china products are not original
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2018
I actually came here to check name and read comments.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Brainflexx: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Wow, Congratulations!!! Meanwhile Admissions are ongoing for Universities in shenyang, China. Contact me if you're Interested. +8615524019953
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by chukxie(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2018
thesicilian:
Do China certificates last?

What some people say for likes. Hmmm! China wey better pass 9ja a thousand times.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Kykyblaze(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2018
CHINAAAA. A friend of mine with first class cert. From China never get job oh. Her cert. doesn't look real to employers.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by wolfnigga: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2018

Proud of you
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Felixv: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats to the guy and his family - it’s not easy getting a first class degree in an department not to talk of computer science - he would have worked extremely hard for that (I can see some guys are already jealous of his achievement)

A country like China that has an amazing negative view of blacks - they probably think we don’t have brains let alone the knowledge to beat them in any subject matter - so this guys achievement is great for black people and Nigeria especially.

I remember my visit to Shanghai and the security guards at my company’s office actively strange.

They probably thought I was training to be a toilet cleaner.

We should learn to appreciate our brothers and sisters achievements especially when it shows us in a good light.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Sardauna24(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Khd95:
Arewa amaka cheesy
Proudly Arewa
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by thesicilian: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
chukxie:

What some people say for likes. Hmmm! China wey better pass 9ja a thousand times.
You're the one mentioning Nigeria.
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Abu4shizo: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Great one
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by Ebbyboy: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
thesicilian:
Do China certificates last?
Your mouth no go kill you
Re: Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology by lyricalz: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2018
texazzpete:

Is that what you imagine Computer science graduates do?

its not just b.sc computer science, its b.sc computer science and technology. a computer doesn't necessary mean a laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike / Which Nigerian University Library Is The Best? / Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.