Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

In Love With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man (833 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Married Man by sweetmum(f): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2010
been seeing someone a married man though,the problem is that am falling for him so much that i cant control myself again,i told him to stop coming but he started weeping that he loves me and cant just stop seeing me,he said i should give him sometime.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by liliana080(f): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2010
I lay awake at night, sometimes, and I cry 'cause I miss you so much. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie , I am so in love with you. grin shocked
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2010
Think about the wife for crissakes sad sad You will one day get married too.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by KennyG6(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2010
liliana080:

I lay awake at night, sometimes, and I cry 'cause I miss you so much. I know that we can't change the past, and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie , I am so in love with you. grin shocked
awwwwwwwww so sweet i never knew u felt this much about me, embarassed embarassed
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Onchedu(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2010
Another stupid one. Give him some time, U hear. Hisss!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by daduke2k(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2010
hmmfmmf
Re: In Love With A Married Man by KennyG6(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2010
@poster
it all going to end in tears and trust me you'd be left to picj up the pieces. The bloke is probably going through some issues in his marriage and is happy to have a distraction in you, at the end of the day he aint gonna leave his wife/family for you. He will use you and when the time come realise he has too much to lose by leaving his marriage, end it before you get really hurt. By the way are you not the same woman whose boyfriend ditched a few months ago?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by ebila(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2010
sweetmum:

been seeing someone a married man though,the problem is that am falling for him so much that i cant control myself again,i told him to stop coming but he started weeping that he loves me and cant just stop seeing me,he said i should give him sometime.
I do not know u from adam,but as a human,here's my advice for u; Let him go for ur won very good.If u r datin' a married man,then be set to hav ur husband dated by other girls.It must surely happen cos nemesis is real.I hav witness dis fins happen dat's y i'm advicin' u to let him go n pray 4 God's 4giveness n 4 ur own husband.U might not understand now cos u're blinded,but wen u start experiencin' same as a married woman,u'd fink back n understand.Goodluck n pls do wot's right!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by ITgurlie(f): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You don't need any advice here angry angry there are a lot of unmarried young guys around, just wait for your own and don't be a home wrecker lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With A Married Man by dre11(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2010
The 'LAW' of karama will definately find u & pay u according 2 ur deeds.
just keeping doing wat u have being doing
but! Pay back is by ur side.
àdá-ilérú.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Africanqueen2(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2010
you are in a dream paradise u better wake up cos even though he ends up with u, u will never get peace cos u brought unhappiness to another, i feel for u but there's someone out there for u he's blocking your way, do u want to be a second best for the rest of ur life? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2010
you're a woman,

how would you feel if that was your hubby. . .

cut him off
Re: In Love With A Married Man by BeautfulB(f): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2010
baby pls don’t do that, u want to devastate  somebody’s  home, after taking them years to build it, pls wait for your time, is very near all u need is patient.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by chasong(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2010
Baby, "can a man take fire in his bossom and not be burnt?"

Let's assume you are successful - you destroy his home and he marries you.
If he can't control his emotions to stick with the woman he loved enough to marry, why should he stick with you?

Let's assume you guys are just having a fling - no strings sex
If his wife thinks he is faithful, why do you think he is faithful to you and not seeing someone else?

Let's assume that this guy MIGHT be seeing several people
A man who cannot control his sexuality might have problems slipping on a condom with several sex partners - and with you

Its a dance with all the partners he may be with and a dance with HIV and death.
Like putting your fingers in a snake's mouth and relying on luck that it will not snap shut.

And how would his children and his wife and God not curse you as you allow emotions to push you to pour dirt on a marriage bond?

I can assure you that it may be hard and your emotions and body may fight to want to hold on to this horrible relationship, but start off by seeing it as what it is: Dangerous, evil and dirty underneath all that 'passion' that is just hormones and lack of control.

And ask God for strength, and walk away slowly as he gives you strength.

CHeers
Re: In Love With A Married Man by kpolli(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2010
the gullibility of some girls, hmm
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Creamish(f): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2010
Look, young woman, . . . . there r young, single and readily available guyz here in NL grin . . . leave dat married man alone angry
Re: In Love With A Married Man by daduke2k(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^ y NL nah. we aint dat gullible u know
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Creamish(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
daduke2k:

charity begins at home . . since some pple spend 95% of their time here, it culd b termed as home grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man by queenafric(f): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
daduke2k:

lol
Re: In Love With A Married Man by googles: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some pple sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With A Married Man by petebor02(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2010
if there is success in cheating,then carry on. but u are beautiful lady now'''''
Re: In Love With A Married Man by petebor02(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
some pple sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[quote][/quote]conmot dia; like say u never do am b4
Re: In Love With A Married Man by VickyJ: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
lady leave the married man let him concentrate on his family,there s a consequence the Earlie the better.pray to God to giv u ur Mr right .
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: In Love With A Married Man by googles: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
petebor02:

conmot dia; like say u never do am b4

chei  !!! see me see trouble o  shocked shocked shocked

if i cash you ehn
Re: In Love With A Married Man by daduke2k(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
*chases peterbor for beefing googles*
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Spyker: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
Describe this thread with one word: LAME.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by tolutara: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ OP

I took the liberty to look at your profile and what i saw  is a beautiful African queen

Then I wondered How could one  be so beautiful and S.T.U.P.I.D at the same time.

Girl get a "real life"!!!!! You never find you man. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In Love With A Married Man by A2b(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
u r in sane 4ril

(1) (Reply)

Till Green Card Do Us Part: Marrying For Papers / No Future Ambition Guys And No Future Ambition Girls / Does He Still Love Me? :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.