Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja (6078 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Babara1994(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Even though I'm writing this with a heavy heart, I still feel I meted out Justice in my own little way.

On my way from work at 5pm today, I met two persons - a man and an extremely beautiful lady at the bus-stop awaiting a vehicle.

By the way, my vehicle is an SUV which can only accommodate just one person at the front, since I had a really large set of engineering equipment at the back seat.

So the man waved at me, prompting me to stop, but as luck would have it, I parked right before the lady. There was a slight scuffle as to who would enter, but the man being a perfect gentleman gave way for the lady.

Now, she entered and hissed while hurling insults at the man for waisting her time. I got mad. I told her to alight immediately. She wouldn't; so I came down myself, forced the door open and pulled her out of my vehicle. I then asked the gentleman to enter.

I felt somewhat guilty afterwards, but I still feel I did the right thing.

Why do we have so many entitled ladies hovering around our community? What have we been teaching our girls? It's getting out of hand.

NB: I'm not a red-piller, and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human, and humans THINK.

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
uhmm......you did well

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Eyesstone(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
I dont understand. She entered and felt like the car was hers or she bought fuel for it?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:
I dont understand. She entered and felt like the car was hers or she bought fuel for it?
those gender ehn
they have been brought up by their parents as liability
na so one girl dey do anyhow ontop my wifi and data
I slapped her that day and come see how people dey para for me , something whey I no chop wella for 2days to do data ,

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by dangermouse(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
would do same if it where me. Salama for u!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by phorget(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
OP you did WELL!
We should stop giving people with kpekus some special preferences, treat everyone equally.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by SPAMBOX7: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:
Exactly. Now you see she got what she deserved. Nice one op

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by spencekat(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Weldone!!!.Very commendable!!!

12 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Jman06(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kudos to you op. You did the right thing

10 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by VeryWickedGoat: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
OP Seriki Fulani said I should tell you to come and flex his crate of beer cos u deserve it more.

11 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Silentgroper(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eyesstone:
Beats me!!

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Op u gat me respek for life...

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by ojun50(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
One big stout for you with two big yash beside you

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by advanceDNA: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
This man has come to share what he experienced today.....some people will call it hatred and bashing of their gender.....

The only thing they want to hear is lies of how a woman was fvcking a man and that man became a billionaire..... because behind every successful man there's a woman who is his otumokpor angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by asuraking: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Op u did exceptionally well.abeg chop knuckle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Abfinest007(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
I can picture d sad look on her face.if that babe get witch op she go kill u dis nite

12 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by jclassiq(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
You asked her to come down from your own vehicle and she declined?

Are you sure about this bro?

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Nonexisting1: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
The reverse would've been the result here if God had rested that golden opportunity of teaching the G-string gender with entitlement mentality a lesson in the hands of a simp. Thank you brother for saving and restoring man-kind.

15 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
You do well, you are a true son of your father, he would be proud of you

10 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Divay22(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Sweetvie: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hmmm... Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Britishpea: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
No guilt pls. You did correctly. One lady contacted me for a help to transport herself to her exam location. Sent her more than enough to take her to and fro.

Imagine the fucking lady asking after third day that I couldn’t call her to ask for her welfare. Someone who didn’t call or text me to show a little sign of appreciation.

I didn’t owe her generation I just asked her to come and meet me where I was asking her to take Uber. Upon coming I asked her to please go back that I had an urgent call. That I was going to transfer the money back for her Uber to her. At least I took half of the money from her.

I stopped taking her calls. This after I had told her offense.

25 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by CaveAdullam: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
1. When you always give people leeway to have access to opportunities that transcend their character and ability, it comes to a time they think they are competent enough and desire it even though they are based and incompetent. This is the case for modern-day women. Men have granted them long immunity, hence, the entitlement mentality.

2. They hold no atom of respect for anyone. Once they have had an opportunity to visit a high-brow area, 5-star hotel, or restaurant, fvcked a rich man, and deposited large sums of money in their bank accounts, they do feel they are now at the top. They show no regard for those in their ranks. They rub shoulders with men on top by leveraging their sexuality or exposing their sexuality to compete with the women on top: "so-called high-class independent women".

3. These women have disdain for men at the bottom. If the man is nice and gentle, double maltreatment. The men at the bottom they have an affinity for are those that are arrogant and share sociopathic traits - the group of men they later tag as "dead-beat dads". Meanwhile, they were vapid, slow, and myopic, their eyes veiled from seeing the nice and kind men.

4. It is this arrogant attitude that makes them miss their chances. The vicissitudes of life shouldn't erode character, values, and virtues because, in the end, this is all we've got when the push comes to shove.

5. Such reckless behavior is also quotidian about young generations of males. Their veneration goes to sociopaths, fraudsters, and weak women. No respect. No honor. Fragile males with no guidance. Weak. Shallow. Dull.

6. Dealing with this generation of people and the sets of humans you come across every day is herculean. Solitude is preferable, however, socialization is part of us. One just needs to be extra cautious, patient, and tolerant when dealing with these folks. If you flow the same frequency to mirror their stupid attitude, you may end up hurting yourself long run. After all, they have nothing to lose. However, this shouldn't stop you from pulling the trigger when the situation demands it.

7. The sets of women I love helping are those advanced in age or with kids. At least they still have some reserved values and culture, unlike their younger counterparts that are empty and entitled.

8. Helping men is always a good bet. Not that men can't be ungrateful, but that men have no comforter or helper and must work hard to cater to themselves. Many of them are grateful and will be loyal for long/life. Unlike women who feel that they deserved it for the simple reason that they are "women".

9. Never feed anybody that feels entitled to your resources. Don't throw your pearls before pigs else they will lash at you.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and God what belongs to God. Treat the entitled and ungrateful accordingly and as fast as possible.

Thanks.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by JoeRizzla(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
What you did was good,
It's been a long time since i carried a naija girl for my car, they deserve the sun beating sometimes, the more you help them the more entitled they become to other guys

If guys were looking out for their fellow guys this way almost all of us will be living a good life.

26 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Don't feel guilty.
You did the right thing & i do hope the lady would learn from it.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by ObalendeCMS: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nice one. Interesting and encouraging!!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Nicepoker(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
I urge you to be doing more. I will do exactly what you just did.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by MrCuteking(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Funny thing is. They will first remove their face to act like they didn’t see your car. Once you drive pass, they will look at your car as if you’re wicked grin

19 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by obontami: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
MrCuteking:
Funny thing is. They will first remove their face to act like they didn’t see your car. Once you drive pass, they will look at your car as if you’re wicked grin

Boy, you just killed English. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by Divoc19(f): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
So one can even get lift in this Lagos, unlike Abuja you get free ride everyday no matter your gender. Lagos seem more like an OYO kinda place for me. Maybe because am new...

Back to the matter... OP, you did well. That lady seem rude and saucy.

11 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by 77star: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Babara1994:
Even though I'm writing this with a heavy heart, I still feel I meted out Justice in my own little way.

On my way from work at 5pm today, I met two persons - a man and an extremely beautiful lady at the bus-stop awaiting a vehicle.

By the way, my vehicle is an SUV which can only accommodate just one person at the front, since I had a really large set of engineering equipment at the back seat.

So the man waved at me, prompting me to stop, but as luck would have it, I parked right before the lady. There was a slight scuffle as to who would enter, but the man being a perfect gentleman gave way for the lady.

Now, she entered and hissed while hurling insults at the man for waisting her time. I got mad. I told her to alight immediately. She wouldn't; so I came down myself, forced the door open and pulled her out of my vehicle. I then asked the gentleman to enter.

And the man did not not ask you why bundled the lady out?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja by techWriter1: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
uhmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men After Sex This Is What You Realize / Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! / Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.