Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (67383 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Kingsley1000(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2018
the wife ugly small..he for pick these Russian babes
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Akolawole(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
ehinmowo:

Fashola marrying Christians without any attempt to convert them tells me something.

The fact is there are some women that is too strong in the Lord and unconvertable.

Oluremi Tinubu is another one.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Kingsley1000(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
musa should try another club psg,Monaco ,Barcelona or real he is too good for csk Moscow
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ikpongiton: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
yes, amosun too has xtain wife
in nigeria,religion and ethnicity is holding us backward but in england mikel can marry a russian without any debate or argument .
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by moscobabs(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Eya! maybe u just started watching ball.

�.... I have been watching ball since 86' maybe is still early sa
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Empress2014(f): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

What did he do that someone else haven't done before? He won't be the first to have a second wife neither will he be the last. At the end of the day, Happiness is what that matters...

Coming from a supposed fellow woman? Let's call a spade a spade, what Musa did isn't fair at all. So you think this calabar woman really love him? , if she does, she wouldn't let him treat his family like trash.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by victorazyvictor(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2018
moscobabs:

�.... I have been watching ball since 86' maybe is still early sa

Not that because of the recent exposition by Musa at the WC., Musa has been my number one trusted player in Super Eagles, i mean it. Second is Moses.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Pipedreams:

He's a fool. Ill rather stay with a very ugly caring, nice, submissive, non materialistic, loving and understanding woman. Outward beauty doesn't count In marriage cos trust me even if u marry Beyonce you go tire for am Max 6months. What keeps u going is her inward beauty and charitable heart

On point, my bro
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Ikpongiton:
in nigeria,religion and ethnicity is holding us backward but in england mikel can marry a russian without any debate or argument .
in nigeria u can do same too if u want
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by watchindelta(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Musa first wify fn pass dis one. But na em kn why wety cooncern me
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by TheTakeOver: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Only in the north will you fine such beauty. Heard Juliet is from Nasarawa State.

Stretch mark dey your brain. She is from Cross River State. We have beautiful ladies in all state in this country. But you can continue.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ikpongiton: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Akolawole:

The fact is there are some women that is too strong in the Lord and unconvertable.

Oluremi Tinubu is another one.

yoruba moslems are not fanatical,infact,they do not have issues with other peoples religion, that is because they are mostly educated and refined .kudos to them.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by hope4nigeria(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
You that didn't fall from the sky, tell me, is Annie Idibia from UAE cos Tuface married her in Dubai?
OK oh, sorry, I understood your p , go and rest, simple question you can't ask to confirm my claim , you're here counter argument
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by sandra50(f): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
You see your life?who is from the north?and no she is not so beautiful because his first wife is way finer than this one but I guess he got tired of missionary style and the calabar woman offered more styles.

st=68977667]Only in the north will you fine such beauty. Heard Juliet is from Nasarawa State.[/quote]
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by videkon(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you can't be a nigerian
Never! it's jst that my parents decieved me
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by fringz(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Liar. She's from akwanga in Nasarawa State
Really?

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ikpongiton: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
in nigeria u can do same too if u want
i do not want to tell you where i come from.but i have live in north,in the east and connect in the west and deep rooted in south. so i know what iam talking about .
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Minaak47(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i do not want to tell you where i come from.but i have live in north,in the east and connect in the west and deep rooted in south. so i know what iam talking about .
The great traveler of places, the ancestor of the south... the one who lives diversely in lands and regions, we come before you to offer burnt sacrifices of tourism
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Liar. She's from akwanga in Nasarawa State

Adamant olodo, Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Only in the north will you fine such beauty. Heard Juliet is from Nasarawa State.

you know she's cross river right ? the pattern has been the same since civil war. Northern men getting carried away with southern women lolol
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by TheKingIsHere: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Empress2014:
Musa left his first wife(Jamila) and two kids because she wouldn't support Musa's decision to marry a second wife. What Musa doesn't understand is that this same second wife too can never let Musa take another wife, reason why she insisted on court wedding with Musa. Honestly this Musa is thinking with his d*ck, so because a calabar girl banged you, you were ready to let your family go.

Mid-Life crisis dey wire Musa, he no know.

Did Musa tell you that was the reason he left jamila?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:

She's from cross river
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nkwomarket: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Ahmed Musarachukwuamu. Igbo amaka!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ehinmowo: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2018
millionboi2:
u mean fashola is a Muslim?

Yes sir!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2018
When Ahmed didn't have much, Jamila was perfect for him.

As money started to flood, she didn't fit his profile anymore. He upgraded to Juliet.

- a man's loyalty is tested when he has money -

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by 3kay945(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Franzinni:
Marriage Nah wash...

You will always remain two separate individuals with different dreams and aspirations ...contrasting views and opinions and in the beginning .....hehe e sweet but once the point of SEE FINISH is passed the contrast becomes very clear ... Omo Nah manager you automatically become ... Management becomes your second job...cus unah go fight over stupid things like who left the light in the bathroom on overnight ... Who drank up all the five alive in the fridge ...my people if dem tell me say nah so ehhh... I for single till I die ...

To all the singles crying at the alter for a spouse .... Don't waste your tears, nah wash ...but you are welcome to try and see...

The thing be like okrika... You fit get luck

You made me laugh. How many years are you talking about and are there kids in yours? Cos the kids shine light into the dark areas. cool

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by dokiOloye(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
Cross River bro.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Franzinni: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2018
Pipedreams:

My 1st marriage was an eye opener. The funniest thing is u never know what ur signing up for.Society People won't tell u the gospel truth. It's a eternal bondage and life of boring routine. It's a bit easier if ur married to someone who Genuinely loves you and understands u not someone too quarrellsome.

Right now any time I hear marriage I pick race. I dunno if I might go down that lane again. Singles are praying for a life partner but don't really understand until dey enter and see its a garden of thorns
my brother ... I have come ...I have seen ... Nah to conquer be the thing O... This new generation women are not using the same software with their mothers O...their own operating system Nah china but then I will duff my hat to the good ones out there ... Although they are even more rare than the mythical unicorn ... But if you find one ... Thank God ... My brother ... The whole thing just weak me jare ...
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ikpongiton: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2018
Minaak47:

The great traveler of places, the ancestor of the south... the one who lives diversely in lands and regions, we come before you to offer burnt sacrifices of tourism
yeye boy.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by TheRealGuy(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2018
[
Re: Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by cenaman(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2018
DonDemu:
juliet is from Ogoja in a clan called Mbube, i personally attend their wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.