Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (81558 Views)

Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Bhol28: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
What a life!everyday for the thief

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by idonhammer: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fine thief with swagger...i dey Gbadu you jare, enjoy the pain

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dead man walking. He would soon go into shock. . . . . . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by HomeOfMe(f): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
queensera:
According to reports, this man was trying to steal oil from the transformer yesterday morning and got burnt in the process while using his phone as a touch light.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/transformer-vandal-escapes-death-after-being-electrocuted-while-trying-to-steal-video/
I would've wished for him to live with the pains for the rest of his life,so that he'd learn some life lessons. But another part of me says,"who am I to judge,he's already been served his own portion of karma"..

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by saidu009: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omo ibo are known for this. No problem let them continue Kama is out their to avenge all their atrocities
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by ESSOHEngineers: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
queensera:
According to reports, this man was trying to steal oil from the transformer yesterday morning and got burnt in the process while using his phone as a touch light.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/transformer-vandal-escapes-death-after-being-electrocuted-while-trying-to-steal-video/

Electrocution is when you actually die from the electric shock. Then the victim is said to be electrocuted.

In this instance, he suffered an electric shock or an arc blast or an arc flash. Accident investigation will reveal more. The arc flash/blast and heat produced possibly caused those severe 2nd degree burns or simply the heat from the high voltage (high voltage burns) electric shock.

3 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by MrBigiman: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
He hasn't escaped death yet. Those are major burns, I doubt if he will survive it. Flee from crime people!

I hope he gets care from a burns centre ASAP. Over 60% burns. The prognosis is grave. Dehydration and overwhelming sepsis will take its toll.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
oshe11:
This one is called ELECTRICAL BLEACHING
You haf craze finish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by nsidible(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
o God save us
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by bmos(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
overdrive:
grin cheesy shocked

I have never seen this kind of camourflage uniform before. Abeg the Camou belong to Peace Corp?

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by ESSOHEngineers: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dottore:
He's not burnt. He's coated with the oil he came to steal. I've witnessed similar incidence back in university days when some Electrical Electronics Engineering Students were fiddling with a big faulty transformer in our neighborhood forming Engineers.
Boom their was a big slash and two of them suddenly looked like they dappled in a black oil pool while the girl got her weavon dripping with black oil.

He has actually suffered 2nd Degree burns. Most likely from an arc flash/blast or from a high voltage burn. The burn has affected his epidermis and dermis to some extent. However his deeper tissues were not affected. As a result it can be classified as a second degree burn.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Kingstanding: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
HeWrites:
See as he don turn to WHITE man, hope he won't be a racist sha grin

The man strong ooo, Imagine the pain he will be going through

. Honestly you will be a good comedian. He go racist pass original white.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Burgcudi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
livinus009:
Nigerians will never Change!!

I repeat

Nigerians will never Change!!!!!

LOL
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
First degree bleaching

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
He hasn't escaped death yet. Those are major burns, I doubt if he will survive it. Flee from crime people!

There wasn't major burn in that pic, look at it very well.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by gonkin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
queensera:

Watch Video HERE

Source:

Fastest way to bleach

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
He needs quick medical attention not a press interview. We are so backward and ridiculous in this country

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by jrusky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls what kind of Camouflage is he wearing Or did the transformer painted him with all these colours I'm seen or what?
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Equiano: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
The transformer transformed him. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Raylight2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
this e shirt fine o. na Gucci make am.. lol
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by MrJames007: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
seunmohmoh:
What exactly is his skin color?? Because I'm confused.
cheesy
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Tjango(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
laugh just dey laff me
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by vickyfelix: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
kk
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by vickyfelix: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Misterdhee1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Karma is a bitch

Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by vioment: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
The only good news so far. So because say you dey hustle everybody suppose suffer. Na one chance mata you dey so. NPF couldn't have done better like catching anyone in the act.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by KennethBen(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
queensera:

Watch Video HERE

Source:

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by valnosky(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
yazach:
IPOD REPRESENTING CRIMINALS FROM DAY ONE
fool
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by BiafranJesus: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
He was not electrocuted.

Try to study more. He was only 'zapped'.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by MrJames007: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
ESSOHEngineers:

Electrocution is when you actually die from the electric shock. Then the victim is said to be electrocuted.

In this instance, he suffered an electric shock or an arc blast or an arc flash. Accident investigation will reveal more. The arc flash/blast and heat produced possibly caused those severe 2nd degree burns or simply the heat from the high voltage (high voltage burns) electric shock.
Da real engineer cool
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by nbinet: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Maket:
Bloggers keep entertaining more than the movies industry.

THIS WAS EXTRACTRD FROM IGBO MOVIE, IT'S MAKE UP BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL COME HERE TO CARRY OUT TRIBAL INSULT NOW.

I will upload the full tract soon.

Pls quickly do that. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.