Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (81557 Views)

Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
worlexy:
Yeah,with that degree of burn, no one survives, soon his kidneys will shut down

Not really. This man suffered a 2nd degree burns not the fatal 3rd degree burns that can shut down the kidney like you said. This one can heal with minimal scar if taken care of properly. His epidermis (outer skin) peeled off, but his dermis (inner skin) is untouched and largely intact.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dottore:
He's not burnt. He's coated with the oil he came to steal. I've witnessed similar incidence back in university days when some Electrical Electronics Engineering Students were fiddling with a big faulty transformer in our neighborhood forming Engineers.
Boom their was a big slash and two of them suddenly looked like they dappled in a black oil pool while the girl got her weavon dripping with black oil.

Please, tell me you were trolling. Tell me you weren't being serious, cuz, even a half blind man can see the obvious. The fair parts you confused as his epidermis is actually the dermis (inner skin that protects the muscles). The electrocution almost peeled all his dark complexioned skin from his body.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by 1Sharon(f): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
obailala:
Lol.. you have no idea what pain does. Infections wouldn't kill a person within 24 hours, but unbearable pain would.

Pain doesn't kill! Whatever is causing the pain would
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by DONFASZY(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wow...he loooks more handsome nw...dis is hw God fail d evil
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by OdiaI(f): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
I can't imagine the pains he is going through right now. He needs to be at the Hospital receiving treatment but does he even have the money? This is very sad. I feel somehow looking at his pictures. That guy is in serious pains. Ha!

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by obailala(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
1Sharon:

Pain doesn't kill! Whatever is causing the pain would
Chronic pain, if not treated quickly with powerful pain killers, can lead to circulatory shock, which in turn can lead to death within a short time. I'm not a doctor and neither am I in the medical profession, but I've seen this situation happen several times especially with burn victims like this when they arent administered treatment urgently. At the moment, that dude still has adrenalin pumping through his system which explains why he's still calm; the moment the adrenalin stops, the real excrutiating pain from the 100% body injury sets in.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
asawanathegreat:
u have said it all my brother sister

Fixed smiley
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by udysweet(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
He hasn't escaped death yet. Those are major burns, I doubt if he will survive it. Flee from crime people!
you spoke my mind. He's going to lose a lot of body fluids and that means death. If he survives this he should thank God but he'll be scarred for life, a constant reminder of his crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Rolly22(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Movic1:
Nice one. I will never in my life pity all these vandals. They will steal some cables in your transformer and leave you in total darkness for days...

Bro do you live in Nigeria at all? You're saying Days instead of months or years
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
You people should permit me to blame Buhari.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by SlayerForever: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Choi. This is serious.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
He hasn't escaped death yet. Those are major burns, I doubt if he will survive it. Flee from crime people!

99% of crimes are powered by unemployment.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Spain007(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is a 3rd degree burn.... hardly he would survive..
WHAT A PITY...
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by greatman247(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Coneheads:
What a disgrace!
Such an able bodied fella with all those muscles and still resort to tiff tief.
What a shame

are you sure hes gonna survive?

I wouldn't know for sure. But I'm really pissed at some people with some useless behaviors. How a fella like that embark on such journey of no return just to survive? How much will he even sell the fuel if he had had a successful operation? Some boys are plain stupid. I agreed there's suffering in the land but for God sake he is not the only one suffering. If everyone decides to take to such cheap but dangerous act then everyone problems will not just be suffering alone, death or several degrees of injuries like this will be added to their suffering thereby having more sufferings to their persons. Does that act help alleviate his suffering now or add more with such degrees of injuries? And now I'm sure he does not have money before embarking on such act, now did he make the money he intended to make? How on earth will he get the money to treat himself now? Some people are just plain stupid in this country, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by asawanathegreat(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:

Fixed smiley
well said
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Sluvist(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amaka, the village thief.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by worlexy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Not really. This man suffered a 2nd degree burns not the fatal 3rd degree burns that can shut down the kidney like you said. This one can heal with minimal scar if taken care of properly. His epidermis (outer skin) peeled off, but his dermis (inner skin) is untouched and largely intact.
That degree of burn is more than 80%, and with the epidermis gone, the guy is losing enormous fluid per minutes which can't be replaced volume by volume, hypovolemia is certainly going to happen and AKI

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
worlexy:
That degree of burn is more than 80%, and with the epidermis gone, the guy is losing enormous fluid per minutes which can't be replaced volume by volume, hypovolemia is certainly going to happen and AKI

You're right shaa. Also, any break in the skin can trigger infections, which can lead to sepsis, which is fatal. My advice to the guy is to go to any competent clinic, get his wounds looked at, get it disinfected, cleaned, dressed and bandaged on the regular, take some antibiotics and painkillers. The skins should heal in a matter of months with minimal scarring.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by yazach: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
valnosky:
can't change the fact u are a compound fool

Which compound The type of compound in Igbo and IPOB area
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by aniere: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
I can confirm to you now that the guy is dead. This incident happened right in my village some where in Anambra state.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Bekimbo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lolss he has become unfortunate white man,no need for bleaching
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Tonimordred(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vandal escape 4rm nollywood
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by AsquareLam(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
azimibraun:
Very happy guy.. See him thanking his star. He is quietly saying to himself thank god say na my body o! If na my d.ick nko?
. I no fit laugh jare
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by AsquareLam(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
You people should permit me to blame Buhari.
Why For God sake
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by stasius: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
100 percent burns in Nigeria?

He is a walking dead.

Give him some days.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by ceezah: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Maket:
Bloggers keep entertaining more than the movies industry.

THIS WAS EXTRACTRD FROM IGBO MOVIE, IT'S MAKE UP BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL COME HERE TO CARRY OUT TRIBAL INSULT NOW.

I will upload the full tract soon.
This wasn't from any movie. it happened in my village in Anambra State. I was there, my King was there too, he handed the matter over to the DSS in the state to handle.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by bmos(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2018
azimibraun:
Very happy guy.. See him thanking his star. He is quietly saying to himself thank god say na my body o! If na my d.ick nko?

See his white dick there na
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by skales67(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2018
ceezah:

This wasn't from any movie. it happened in my village in Anambra State. I was there, my King was there too, he handed the matter over to the DSS in the state to handle.

Where in Anambra pls?
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Dottore:
He's not burnt. He's coated with the oil he came to steal
Mugu. Can't you see the dude was dark and not fair before the incident?

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by darqly(m): 3:18am On Jul 02, 2018
This chap is probably one of the physically strongest humans on earth, not to mention extremely lucky! I don't know how they're gonna manage those burns though, and I cannot begin to imagine the pain he's in presently. Chai!
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Dottore: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

Mugu. Can't you see the dude was dark and not fair before the incident?
So you have to insult me before you air your view. Are u sure you'd be able to utter that word if we are seeing each other face to face.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Dottore:

So you have to insult me before you air your view. Are u sure you'd be able to utter that word if we are seeing each other face to face.

I'm sorry, bro. No vex for my disrespect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.