Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (81559 Views)

Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by viktohmarkz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
people are seeing a thief am sure with the way his skin changed some girls would wanna try it real soon
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by worlexy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
He hasn't escaped death yet. Those are major burns, I doubt if he will survive it. Flee from crime people!
Yeah,with that degree of burn, no one survives, soon his kidneys will shut down

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by 1Sharon(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
obailala:
Sadly this guy may not live beyond 24 hours; he may seem alive now, but that's just the effect of the adrenalin rush drowning the pain. The moment the rush stops, he could die of pain.

People dont die of pain. Infection more like

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Plangkat(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
think his now a European citizen...he shud please leave for any EU Countries and enjoy his life...he has naturalise by transformer

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by adisabarber(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Which time he no go die?
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by CAPSLOCKED: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
queensera:
According to reports, this man was trying to steal oil from the transformer yesterday morning and got burnt in the process while using his phone as a torch light.

LOL.

4 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Azam101: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
He hasn't escaped death yet. Those are major burns, I doubt if he will survive it. Flee from crime people!
Gods' willing he would escape it .
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Dottore: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

You need to go for eye checkup since you can not see peeled skin.
I think you are the one that needs eye checkup. The oil is what you are seeing not the skin
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Gamesmart: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
They should put tire on him and finish the job.

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Dottore: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
staen:
... Are u done? .. with ur big big grammar .. are u blind to see his flesh peels are very obvious?
Oga he's not burnt. Did u see he's not even expressing pain. You are seeing a thick layer of oil covering his skin.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Coneheads(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
What a disgrace!
Such an able bodied fella with all those muscles and still resort to tiff tief.
What a shame

greatman247:
Him for just die to serve as deterrent to others

are you sure hes gonna survive?

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
That's a rare camouflage design. I truly pity the dude. The pains no be here o

How many degrees burn be this? Epidermis is completely gone.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by hardbody: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

It's a hard world. But that guy is someone's child and deserve a 2nd, 4th and even 5th chance.

More often than not, criminals when pardoned, go back to crime. So where is the limit to be placed?

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Kingdanirixx(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lemme understand something.. Was he burnt by fire or was he electrocuted??
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
The guys head looks flat Where did this happen?
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by McAausim: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin le

Transmissions , transfusion, transformation...

I love this kiss yechi

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Sanchez01: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dandsome:

Adrenalin at work here. Real pain will come later if at all he survives
Not adrenaline. Shock per se. I doubt if he would survive this.

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Sanchez01: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingdanirixx:
Lemme understand something.. Was he burnt by fire or was he electrocuted??
Fire. Electrocution won't spare him if he was alone. It seems the oil he went to steal went up in flames.

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by God2man(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
If you want to make heaven you must strive, if you want enter hell you must strive to make it.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Samdede1984: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Take him to the hospital immediately motherfuckers. Y asking him questions in such h situation

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by tzoracle: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:

He has two weeks max. The infection would kill him

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Kokaine(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Should be taken to hospital.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by NnamdiN: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Maket:
Bloggers keep entertaining more than the movies industry.

THIS WAS EXTRACTRD FROM IGBO MOVIE, IT'S MAKE UP BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL COME HERE TO CARRY OUT TRIBAL INSULT NOW.

I will upload the full tract soon.
bloggers are idiiots but this happened in my village. He was handed over to the cops by the igwe himself
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
if I were him I will maintain my new complexion, it will fetch him American visa quick
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Akpacha(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
What's d title of this movie?
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by Etizz: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Damn.... Dis guy will not die again
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by richard69(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
At times months
Movic1:
Nice one. I will never in my life pity all these vandals. They will steal some cables in your transformer and leave you in total darkness for days...

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by asawanathegreat(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
u have said it all my brother

2 Likes

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by obailala(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
1Sharon:

People dont die of pain. Infection more like
Lol.. you have no idea what pain does. Infections wouldn't kill a person within 24 hours, but unbearable pain would.
Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by SexytorresE(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Free bleaching lol... grin

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by adecz: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dead man walking!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The guy be like roasted minna yam!!! cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal by thunderbabs: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
He should try again. Dont give up. Persistence is key cheesy you will get that oil... Ole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.