Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? (29908 Views)

"We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband / Yoruba Politicians Are Smarter Than Their Igbo Counterparts: Oba Of Lagos Saga / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by redsky1: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
tpiah:

read my post again then explain to me

1. why not having internet has to be a bad thing, given the fact that Nigerians are known for yahooyahoo, scamming and 419 which is perpetrated using the internet.

2. since when has the welfare of women and children generally concerned the naija male?

in addition,

3. some governors are building women and children hospitals in their states. Hope their fellow naijas will not frustrate them in typical naija bad belle fashion?

4. in Nigeria, pray you do not get a debilitating sickness or else you're toast. In america, same can apply to some of it's citizens. Note, i said citizens, not immigrants. Pending the new health care reform.

1 - if in 2010 u believe that internet is not essential then i have nothing to say, i cannot believe u would even come on here and say that. Technology is moving so fast these days and we live in an information age and your here asking that - na wah o!

2 - any society that does not have adequate rights for women and children will not be progressive - think about it and say what your saying. how a society treats its most vulnerable in society reflects on how civilised it is (my opinion o as i am not a social economic professor)

3 - we are in 2010 - this should have been done. will the heathcare be free, will the hospital be equipped with the latest medical equipment?

4 - we are talking about the UK here and the last time i checked there is a NHS system "free at the point of contact".

i think i addressed your points
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by buzugee(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
tpiah:

like someone who can afford to vacation in Europe and US cant also go to these places if the fancy catches them?

in this debate, NINs seem to be winning or is it just me

gambia wey dey west africa?
grin GAMBIA na big tourist spot oooo. lots of british white women go their for rasta gambian boys. speaking of which why is it that every gambian man i have met has dreadlocks cheesy
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by felifeli: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

You are a consummate retard. . . . .
How did you even come up with 27,000GBP? Do people pay the equivalent of 27,000GBP on RENT per annum in Nigeria?
The argument was whether London folks pay the equivalent of N2 million(8000GBP) as rent per annum and the answer is a resounding YES!!!

If you are so moronic you think 27,000GBP is 2 million Naira then your folks need to take you to TB Joshua for spiritual cleansing.
I don't blame you. . . . .I blame the CMD of Aro Hospital that allowed internet usage for psychiatric patients like yourself.
Ewu Ara!!!!
Chei see how dem abuse person  for nairaland. If na me I no go eat for tonite o!
Oga I sure say you be thief book keeper. You done change 27,000 to 8,000 kiakia. Na jail you dey take play if you continue like this o! One day monkey . . . like you . . . go go market . . .
Anyway 8000GBP per annum still does not translate to 1000 per month. You are a buffoon.

PS. He be like say you sef done visit TB Joshua before  grin

So na CMD dem dey call dem oga for Aro Hospital ? I no know o ! But ok I will take your word for it after all na you be expert in that department  grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by buzugee(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
lmao @ consumate retard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
dayokanu:

what happened to going on vacation to Greece, Vatican etc.

Greece, Vatican etc is in our backyard. . . . we can go there for £50 on EasyJet. . . . that one no be holiday for Europe. . . .  to go holiday, you must go Intercontinental. . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Sauron1: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
felifeli:

Chei see how dem abuse person  for nairaland. If na me I no go eat for tonite o!
Oga I sure say you be thief book keeper. You done change 27,000 to 8,000 kiakia. Na jail you dey take play if you continue like this o! One day monkey . . . like you . . . go go market . . .
Anyway 8000GBP per annum still does not translate to 1000 per month. You are a buffoon.

Wrong pills musta been taken when you were in your mother's womb.
Are u such a slowpoke that you are struggling to cope with the pace of discussion?
Someone said Naija folks in Lekki pay 2 Milla Naira on rent per annum and i am saying folks in UK pay 1000 GBP a month which pretty much exceeds the 2 Milla Naija folks pay in Lekki over 12 months and you are here disgracing your father's lineage on a public forum.
Why not invest in a strong rope, tie it to a beam and do the obvious?
If you marry a retard like yourself, you will produce simpletons.

Ibime:

Dont mind the punk. . . .do you know how many relatives always begging for place to stay at short notice?. . . . they think they can gatecrash like we used to do in Nigeria, but Obodo Oyinbo dey different o!. . . . whilst the OP is organising plane ticket to UK, we in UK are organising 5-star all inclusive holidays to Cape Verde, Seychelles, Gambia, Martinique etc. . . . the OP needs deliverance!!!  grin grin grin

The OP must be high on skunk. . . . .
As soon as they manage to save N300,000, people nor dey hear word again.
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by felifeli: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Wrong pills musta been taken when you were in your mother's womb.
Are u such a slowpoke that you are struggling to cope with the pace of discussion?
Someone said Naija folks in Lekki pay 2 Milla Naira on rent per annum and i am saying folks in UK pay 1000 GBP a month which pretty much exceeds the 2 Milla Naija folks pay in Lekki over 12 months and you are here disgracing your father's lineage on a public forum.
Why not invest in a strong rope, tie it to a beam and do the obvious?
If you marry a retard like yourself, you will produce simpletons.

LMAO
oga which rope good pass the others because he be like so na people for ya house dey take die.
how may member of your family are simpletons ?. .one .  . two . .  three . . o ya now don't be shy grin grin. . .
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Sauron1: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
felifeli:

LMAO
oga which rope good pass the others because he be like so na people for ya house dey take die.
how may member of your family are simpletons ?. .one .  . two . .  three . . o ya now . . .

Go and hug a Mushin transformer and roast. . . . .
Idiots like you just jump from nowhere without any iota of common sense to spew fuckery. . . .
Confronted with the facts, you completely resorted to ebonics like a buttbreath that you are.
BRTs dey find drivers, better go and sign up!!!
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by dadus74: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
From my own experience about people from 9ja, i have my in-law who visited me in london twice a year, i accommodate them,feed them and use my car to take their children around for 2weeks. And they always make comment that we don't visit naija often to come and do business. and tell bad things behind my back about me not visiting naija often. if i visited naija they will expect me to give them money, or go into business together. Now i have make up my mind not to give them a call again when i m in naija, just to let them knw that i visit naija anytime i wanted without giving them a call that i m around.

They believe we that are in UK pick money on the floor to spend in naija
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by felifeli: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Go and hug a Mushin transformer and roast. . . . .
Idiots like you just jump from nowhere without any iota of common sense to spew fuckery. . . .
Confronted with the facts, you completely resorted to ebonics like a buttbreath that you are.
BRTs dey find drivers, better go and sign up!!!

ROTF
I go die today o!! So you sabi mushin well well too ? Oh I don remember  say psychiatry dey near mushin too. Abi na for there you run .Dem still dey find you o ! Pls tell me where correct transformer day for Mushin so that I can go roast my boli too like crazeman like you.

We no dey talk ebonics for naija o, na pidgin we dey call am and he dey sweet us well  well  grin grin

O boy why you no tell me before now, and na when  BRT don employ finish you come dey yarn me for Nairaland after you don take cunny cunny go for the interview without telling me so that number of applicants no go plenty. He good like dis o ! grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by edoyad(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
Can't believe i've missed out on this argument grin  OMG ! The BNP in collusion with Dora must be the brains behind this thread  lwkmd.
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by hatch: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
I beg,you guys shouldn't kill me with laughter on this thread.
So please let us have some peace because I promise to stay in a low budget hotel next time I go to Europe.
Also I promise to never to make statements that that will burst nerves again so help me God smiley .
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by OvieE: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
[quote][/quote]

Tell themooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I salute you on this thread ~Sauron~, keep it up.
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by CarlosVent(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
yes
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by debosky(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hatch works for the BNP? shocked shocked cheesy

Where are they giving out the £30,000? I'll sign up and return tomorrow. grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by eldee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
Why do I always miss these threads??

Oya whose side am I on?? Let me read the first page to see!!! grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by LeMoor(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Wow!!! 9 pages and still going strong?
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
debosky:

Hatch works for the BNP?  shocked shocked cheesy

Where are they giving out the £30,000? I'll sign up and return tomorrow.  grin

Debosky, Nick Griffin will stick his pitchfork in your eyeballs if you show up in any BNP meeting.

OvieE:

Tell themooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I salute you on this thread ~Sauron~, keep it up.

Na inferiority complex dey worry those NINs. . . . .
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by hatch: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
This goes to show how jobless both Nigerians at home and diaspora can be smiley .
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by eldee(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
hatch#:

This goes to show how jobless both Nigerians at home and diaspora can be smiley .

You started the thread amigo . . .
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Sauron1: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
eldee:

You started the thread amigo . . .

He is the king of jobless folks.
Started a pointless, senseless thread. . . . .
I am even surprised he hasn't littered the whole place with his romance with the pigeons at Trafalgar Square.
Hatch wants everyone on NL to know he visited London(BY FORCE). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by eldee(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

He is the king of jobless folks.
Started a pointless, senseless thread. . . . .
I am even surprised he hasn't littered the whole place with his romance with the pigeons at Trafalgar Square.
Hatch wants everyone on NL to know he visited London(BY FORCE). grin grin grin grin grin

He's boasting about holidays because he visited London . . . Nigerians like to show off a lot.
What will he say when he starts going to Brazil and the Bahamas?? cheesy cheesy

FFS, my sisters went to Spain in the middle of a school session, Europe doesn't count when listing holidays.
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by OvieE: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
hatch#:

You must be a stupid slowpoke who created this thread in the first place.
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Wallie(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
I've be LMAO all afternoon reading this thread!

It is human nature to think that the grass is not greener on the other side, which may not be true (I love double negatives).

Anyway, what you eat don’t make me poopoo (you gotta love censorship)!
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
eldee:

FFS, my sisters went to Spain in the middle of a school session, Europe doesn't count when listing holidays.

U gotta be kidding me. . . . .
Are you saying a vacation in Europe doesn't count for a NIN?
Do you know how many hurdles the OP scaled to get to London? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, give HATCH some credits. . . . . . .Going to Rwanda is a big deal for NINs never mind EUROPE.
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by shotster50(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
Good work poster. I know you wrote this to intentionally burst some peoples veins, what can i say, top class comedy  grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by OvieE: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
eldee:

He's boasting about holidays because he visited London . . . Nigerians like to show off a lot.
What will he say when he starts going to Brazil and the Bahamas?? cheesy cheesy

Just for one time he visited London and he's going nut. He is a fuccking idiot who deserve to be killed by lion.
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
OvieE:

Just for one time he visited London and he's going nut. He is a fuccking idiot who deserve to be killed by lion.

F'kinell. . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Take it EASY on Hatch. . . . .Give him his credits(He paid for his return ticket by himself). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ?

Jealousy  
Think the key word here should be exposed and not jealousy!
Some people back home in naija are not well exposed on how things should work.
When you come here and spend let's say 6 months at a stretch, your mentality 'll change. It's more than jetting here
twice a year and spending less than 1 week. Doing it this way, you stand a lesser chance of being exposed to how things are
supposed to work properly. @ original poster, try spending more time here when you come and u'll see what i mean.               smiley
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by hatch: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
I love to see people post and comment like wounded lions on threads on NL,I usually catch my fun to see people pour all their venom like some of our BNP fellows here are doing ! smiley
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by eldee(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

U gotta be kidding me. . . . .
Are you saying a vacation in Europe doesn't count for a NIN?
Do you know how many hurdles the OP scaled to get to London? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, give HATCH some credits. . . . . . .Going to Rwanda is a big deal for NINs never mind EUROPE.

The funniest thing is, the big-ballers don't talk . . . TKB and Debosky go to Trinidad for beer.
They don't open threads on Nairaland to celebrate it.

But this one goes to the Liberia and the next thing it's on Nairaland's homepage.

J-girl drops an offline to tell me she's in London, by the time I see it, she's in Zurich or sumn, if Hatch does that, he'll close down Nairaland. grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? by eldee(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2010
OvieE:

That's kinda expensive . . . he'll have to travel to Kenya for that.
His passport only has a visa for UK and Malaysia. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo) / President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.