Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Messed Up My One Night Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Messed Up My One Night Stand (4307 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 11:11pm On Feb 10
I had a one night stand with this girl, we did a couple rounds and days later, I tried inviting her over, she came but won’t let me smash. Some days ago, I invited her and she left instantly. I still want to taste the coochie again, any ideas what I can do.

Want to make this a friend with benefits thing too, but don’t have ideas

2 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by dNortherner(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10
ALHAMDULLAH ! ALHAMDULLAH !! ALHAMDULLAH !!!

8 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Fisiryorh(m): 1:06am On Feb 11
Your a punkaßß...

Move on dude...🙄

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Auxigen(m): 1:20am On Feb 11
pxolll:
I had a one night stand with this girl, we did a couple rounds and days later, I tried inviting her over, she came but won’t let me smash. Some days ago, I invited her and she left instantly. I still want to taste the coochie again, any ideas what I can do.

For all this rogbodiyan wey dey happen for this country na how to knack be your major problem to the extent you bring am come nairaland.

15 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by FuckingNaira: 1:27am On Feb 11
The last time you smashed her, How did it go?
Do it end in quarrel or what
Throw more lite so we will know how to help you out......
Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by duduade: 5:48am On Feb 11
She ain't interested in you not even for a sec

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by bobonla: 6:48am On Feb 11
May be u be 1 min man. U no service her well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by 123yes(m): 7:17am On Feb 11
Ask your sister. She has the tips of what you can do. La😙 youth
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Babamide(m): 8:11am On Feb 11
Maybe you no dey give her transport fare

6 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Sirhush(m): 9:32am On Feb 11
You no run the pipe well be that grin

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by jamesversion: 9:35am On Feb 11
pxolll:

Are you in Port Harcourt?
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by 1x2x3: 10:10am On Feb 11
pxolll:

You are not speaking the language she understands. The only thing women see beneficial in "friends with benefit" is money.

4 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by AK481(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11
For the fact that she keeps coming when you invited her means she likes you and it's all or nothing .

She sees you as someone that should be her bf and not a fuckmate.

She wants you to ask her to be your gf and show some prospect.

4 Likes

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Feldie: 1:23pm On Feb 11
She's unimpressed by your apartment
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Themilkboy: 2:07pm On Feb 11
Call her and send her some money for meat pie and Fanta. She's going to knock on your door.

When she comes, make sure you tell her you'll take her swimming next week and also give her Transport money whenever she comes
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by REGINALD001(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11
pxolll:

ONYE ERIRI ERI

OTHERS ARE LAMENTING ABOUT THE HARDSHIP IN THE COUNTRY, YOUR FOCUS IS ONLY ON HOW TO CONTRACT STD.
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Cassandraloius: 10:51pm On Feb 11
I think your mom or sister might give you the right answer.

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by baralatie(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11
bobonla:
🤔😲🙄🤣🏃
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by baralatie(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11
Feldie:
🙆🙆

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11
Feldie:

If she wasn`t impressed with the guy`s apartment she wouldn`t have gone back the second time.

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 1:54am On Feb 12
Auxigen:

For all this rogbodiyan wey dey happen for this country na how to knack be your major problem to the extent you bring am come nairaland.
lol, wetin concern me, make I no enjoy life again
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 1:55am On Feb 12
FuckingNaira:
The last time you smashed her, How did it go?
Do it end in quarrel or what
Throw more lite so we will know how to help you out......
Cheers
the last time we smashed, it was good, we didn’t quarrel, she even stay the whole next day
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 1:56am On Feb 12
duduade:
She ain't interested in you not even for a sec

I don’t think so, I’ve seen some signs from her which won’t make me agree to your point. She actually likes me but just confused about she Dey move
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 1:57am On Feb 12
bobonla:
you fit bring your gf come confirm sha
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 1:58am On Feb 12
Babamide:
Maybe you no dey give her transport fare
abeg, her house Dey trekkable, economy Dey somehow money no too Dey
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 1:59am On Feb 12
Sirhush:
You no run the pipe well be that grin
guy, I laid that thing twice, correct work o
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 1:59am On Feb 12
jamesversion:

Are you in Port Harcourt?
yeah what’s up
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 2:00am On Feb 12
1x2x3:

You are not speaking the language she understands. The only thing women see beneficial in "friends with benefit" is money.
honestly I don’t mind giving her money, so far say access to coochie won’t be denied
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 2:07am On Feb 12
AK481:
For the fact that she keeps coming when you invited her means she likes you and it's all or nothing .

She sees you as someone that should be her bf and not a fuckmate.

She wants you to ask her to be your gf and show some prospect.
I think you are right. There was a day she came, we kissed, and do all sort of things but won’t let me smash, this geh go dey bed, naked but won’t allow me near the coochie, before she left that day she told me say I never even ask her out, said who is she to me. She is always eager to see me, the last time I didn’t picked and return her calls and messages, she was mad. Anytime we see, she always want to hug and touch my body. Omo, she Dey always tell me about people wey Dey ask her out and toast, different gists. Sometimes she go Dey ask me how to know the right one among them, I tire, I just want a consistent supply of her coochie

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 2:08am On Feb 12
Feldie:
and she keep coming every time I asked her to, u Dey whine
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by pxolll: 2:11am On Feb 12
Themilkboy:
Call her and send her some money for meat pie and Fanta. She's going to knock on your door.

When she comes, make sure you tell her you'll take her swimming next week and also give her Transport money whenever she comes
she has guys who Dey all these ones for her, from the one wey Dey buy drugs for her to the one wey Dey buy food give her, I no wan follow join that list abeg
Re: I Messed Up My One Night Stand by Lewandowski9(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12
Bro, since she likes you, ask her out... I think from the first night stand you had with her she enjoyed your time... so I would advise you to ask her out... Trust me after that you will back as much as you can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! / Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? / Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.