Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' (25527 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by EmmaLege: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
kuuljay:
Will amala and abula allow you sustain the weight?
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by akinszz: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Fat was your jail yet you used it to create a brand.

WTF is this??
na irony of life be that my brother. lepa want to b orobo, orobo want to be lepa.
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Deeypeey:
This aunty really tried oo... she really really tried shedding all those fats and addtional weight.
I remember in 2014 when she came to OAU fr one show like dt... I was just pitying her when she wanted to climb the stage.
I couldn't bliv my eyes last year when I saw her in the wedding party.... in fact, I had to rewatch the movie like 5times after just to observe her again.
She was in wedding? Which part?
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
kuuljay:
Will amala and abula allow you sustain the weight?
depends on the portion of amala wey she eatcheesy. Some ppl might eat a fistful of amala and feel satisfied and they engage in physical activity....but other ppl will eat two basins of amala and top with two bottles of star larger beer and isi ewu and then go laze in the bed. When dem turn to football they will start blaming it on family genescheesy.
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Deeypeey(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:
She was in wedding? Which part?
part 1 na... she played Tinu.. Shola Sobowale's best friend right-hand man
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Deeypeey:

part 1 na... she played Tinu.. Shola Sobowale's best friend right-hand man
This Lady I suppose right?

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ellabae:
After pic looking pretty nd fit. Keep going girl.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Icepresh(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
But you are still fat You can't beat it Aunty Bose It's in your DNA
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
HALITOSIS AND SNORING AWAY IS SOMEONE'S HELL. sad
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
HALITOSIS AND SNORING AWAY IS SOMEONE'S HELL.
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is nice, but she has some big set of teeth how she go do that one
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by romeorailss: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Partnerbiz3 post=69012582]Nawao

And me dey look for fat

i be like mangala fish and stock fish...

chai

Sell airtime to us.

See below[/quote
Chai cheesy grin
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by enabledgoddess(f): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
When she had the fat, she made it seemed like she was all fine with her fat, and even make jest of slim girls.
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Deeypeey(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:
This Lady I suppose right?
yeah.. dts Lepacious Bose
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Deeypeey(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
enabledgoddess:
When she had the fat, she made it seemed like she was all fine with her fat, and even make jest of slim girls.
it's called "Positive Outlook"
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Deeypeey:

yeah.. dts Lepacious Bose
Na wa.fat no good oh grin wink wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Maski87: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Me prefer fat woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga / Oladips: “I Had Just 23 Thousand Naira In My Account When I Left Reminisce Label / I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.