Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) (51508 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmm....

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The Idiot has cemented his American Stay by opening his nyash for his fellow man
The white guy is actually the one opening while he's giving in large doses �����
Let me come and be going
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
I wonder what kind of doctrine some pastors preach to the extent of allowing gay marriage
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by emi14: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Ndiara
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
everyone is entitled to their sexual orientation!
Thank you and that's what we the homophobes need to know they can't live our lives and we theirs enough of all the end time and Sodom and Gomorrah tag it's becoming cliché

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:
Wow this is so lovely he is such an inspiration to the community
I know the LGBT bashers would criticize
Live and let others live their lives
Whether straight
Gays
Bisexuals and their brothers let's leave them to be who they wanna be
As far as they don't affect me nothing concern me

It concerns you, you lowthinker. Soon they will be gay rapists around, I hope they expand your analhole beyond limits as one of their advocates grin

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Ellabae(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2018
They re adults. They re free to do what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2018
kingthreat:
Kehinde Badamosi was once married. As in married to a woman. He had sex with her and bore kids with her. He destroyed the great institution of marriage to engage in his lust for sex with his fellow man. In the process of his distasteful sexual life, he contracted HIV. I hope he didn't give it to his wife. Now he's an Atheist, HIV activist and of course LGBT activist like Bisi Alimi. Trying to make a dysfunctional lifestyle that will ruin the life of his children normal.
I'm sorry but nobody is born gay. As long as your rod has risen for a woman before, you're just a simple imperfect human(like myself). That has chosen to chase all lustful thoughts of the mind. Please if homosexuality is normal then, let those who want to fork goats too be deemed as normal too.
i think the wife is dead, probably of HIV, and if u see the way he rubbished his wife ..very selfish sick fck

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2018
kingthreat:

It concerns you, you lowthinker. Soon they will be gay rapists around, I hope they expand your analhole beyond limits as one of their advocates grin
My dear insult me all you can ain't my concern the fact still remains we got important issues to focus on rather than pork-nosing in the orientation of others abi you wan help me open the Anus? #homospotted let me be like y'all and say endtime things yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2018
This guy you used to be a mentor to alot of us in the advertising industry's at Orange Academy before he fell to the lust of Knacking men ...sad

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Sometimes when I see these guys (LGBT) I wonder how it all started... All I see is people with ruptured minds..how can you crave for your fellow man or woman Pls nobody should quote me I'm having headache

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

My dear insult me all you can ain't my concern the fact still remains we got important issues to focus on rather than pork-nosing in the orientation of others abi you wan help me open the Anus? #homospotted let me be like y'all and say endtime things yeye dey smell

You support men kpanshing men. So know it would soon come to your door
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Whatever helps him sleep well at night.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2018
kingthreat:

You support men kpanshing men. So know it would soon come to your door
If I am in support of the choices they make that doesn't equate to me being one of them bottomline is let's not continually allow them be in bondage trying to change them is a frutal effort if that is what rocks their boat then give them a breathing space attimes you leave people to do whatsoever they want before they realize their self's but it depends

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by millionboi2: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
As much as I don't give shits about gay marriage, I'm concerned about the disease the dude has.
And dat alone make u a fool.

Be concern with ur life and dat of ur family and forget what a hungry blogger post.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Tampa6246:
Sometimes when I see these guys (LGBT) I wonder how it all started... All I see is people with ruptured minds..how can you crave for your fellow man or woman Pls nobody should quote me I'm having headache

Their lives. Their business.
We All sin differently, so no human has the right to judge another human. All you can do is advice them and pray for them.

Leave the rest to God, the almighty!

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
there are jobs out there man, just be through with your pop , make sure ur papers are good and while applying present yourself well
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Tampa6246:
I understand how you feel some feel they started it from being molested or were sexually exploited but it's still the same as saying why a straight person is attracted to the opposite sex
My dear it's hormones others were born that way
Stories differs
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
There's nothing as scary as a gay black muscular guy.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
what kind of enjoyment is in this shit
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by TheUbermensch: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
millionboi2:
And dat alone make u a fool.

Be concern with ur life and dat of ur family and forget what a hungry blogger post.

You need serious English Grammar classes boy. Hopefully before you take your SSCE.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

His white partner looks like Buhari.
hahahacheesy

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Because I said no quote me abiii...oya carry cup you don win
Odey1997:

I understand how you feel some feel they started it from being molested or were sexually exploited but it's still the same as saying why a straight person is attracted to the opposite sex
Stories differs

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by room089: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Orisirisi!
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by IamProdigy: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Gays need help...

Pray for them!

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by lexy2014: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

Stories differs
which hormones? Gay hormones?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
lexy2014:
which hormones? Gay hormones?
Those in the medical field can explain better when a male child has excess femlae oestrogen then that's it!!!
Google is your friend
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by gwama: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
JESUUUUS, While the statistics say that the number of men are insufficient for women, others will waste that, end of time. angry angry
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Proffdada: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
everyone is entitled to their sexual orientation!
yeah bestiality, pedophilia necrophilia corpophilia not to mention a few are all entitled too

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
60% of muscular guys are gay !

Watch it !
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria will do anything to stay away from their country grin happy birthday life

grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.