Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) (51507 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

Am homophobic and if I catch you I will kill you, except you are not Nigerian.
Thank goodness you are homophobic and you know so be it but it won't lead anyone anywhere
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

Accept me as I am
As far as its not affecting me, its not my problem

Two myopic premises that is driving this generation moral decadence.

Nonsense
If it's your choice to hate it's your piece of cake but don't force that on others
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
ify1234:

What is abnormal and wrong is wrong no matter how the west tends to paint it. If you support gay people and then against incest and bestialism. You are a hypocrite.
Good if that's your perspective if you also engage in sinful pleasures and lust even ordinary lie that doesn't differentiate you from a Homo under the same umbrella
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

Thank goodness you are homophobic and you know so be it but it won't lead anyone anywhere

And being gay will get you killed by me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Gramondhigh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
congratulations man
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

And being gay will get you killed by me.

This conversation is getting stale have a nice day killing innocent folks cheers!!!!!
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by arsenal33: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Only him HIV+ and also gay.... And one girl will be in one corner crushing on this well built guy, without knowing he's gay.

His white partner looks like Buhari.
You mean your father looks like Buhari? Na wa o
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

If it's your choice to hate it's your piece of cake but don't force that on others

No its the other way round, you gays are trying hard to force ur inhumane, barbaric and callous sexual orientation on others, and if one refuse to accept ur disgraceful acts as natural then you start screaming hate, homophobia etc.

Just don't let me catch you and ur cohorts.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:
Wow this is so lovely he is such an inspiration to the community
I know the LGBT bashers would criticize
Live and let others live their lives
Whether straight
Gays
Bisexuals and their brothers let's leave them to be who they wanna be
As far as they don't affect me nothing concern me
It's a norm there not here if he feels he is fighting for his cause dem for marry here Na,no be by going online dey ginger gay activist ,funny how awa Fulani herdsmen no dey visit this kind people
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

This conversation is getting stale have a nice day killing innocent folks cheers!!!!!

Ur problem not mine.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Paentera(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Looks like Kenny is the bitch in the relationship.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
tbibuzz:

It's a norm there not here if he feels he is fighting for his cause dem for marry here Na,no be by going online dey ginger gay activist ,funny how awa Fulani herdsmen no dey visit this kind people
He isn't in this Shit hole of a country because our laws are damn inhumane he's an activist not just to fight for the right of his kind but to propagate causes leading to their freedom all these happens in a sane country
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

Ur problem not mine.
You started it all so there you go
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

No its the other way round, you gays are trying hard to force ur inhumane, barbaric and callous sexual orientation on others, and if one refuse to accept ur disgraceful acts as natural then you start screaming hate, homophobia etc.

Just don't let me catch you and ur cohorts.
Enough of these constant bickering and going back and forth ignorance is what is plaguing our society religiosity is bondage itself portraying that squeaky clean holier than thou attitude won't lead us anywhere
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
good point. those advocates are not gays themselves . they would never marry one. some of them their own children end up being gays. and they find it difficult to handle it.
many people are led into it by trusted friends or associates. many began at a very tender age before their hormones developed. some are just disoriented and trying to fit in. but nigeria does not have that facility to morph any disoriented person into anything positive. if person display any woman-like characteristics we go quickly label that person gay. and begin insinuate things way no just real. when the person see say we don already paint am that way nothing more to lose. na just to go that way. some na out of poverty.
you no go fit tell me say your mama n papa need 1m naira for surgery, and your school fees day on the line, and one kind alhaji day offer you the one milla and offer to pay upfront for your studies make your drop your anus and you go begin think twice. after him don entice you with goodies.
see bro, i watched a social experiment in africa. mature men way you no go ever imagine were willing to drop their prickk to fork gay yarsh for 10,000 dollars.
if you say na lie, gather half of these nairalanders here drop 10,000 dollars for ground say na for two days anal sex. you go surprise say the comments way some people just day comment here na yeye.
Bobrisky friends na those bros dem way you day watch for TV oh.
the fact is for the ones we can help, we help. i do not judge them. i just draw them close and help if they are willing to change God can help dem to.
kingthreat:

You're very right. What you said is very deep. They need prayers. It is by the grace of God we are not gay. If we were born into gay-friendly environments, we could have fallen that way. As for me, what I am continually against is those advocates that try and make it seem very normal and making people confused about their sexuality that they are homosexual.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by yommygift15: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
No woman will even marry him cos of his status, he better pave his way to hell fire while enjoy his wasteful life with Co idiots

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
what a waste of a fine man
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by themodernman: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Years after coming out as gay and divorcing his wife, Openly gay HIV Positive Nigerian brand expert, Kehinde Brandmuse has tied the knot with his partner in the U.S.

He shared photos from his wedding and wrote;

"Surrounded and supported by our best friends and loved ones, we are filled with gratitude for this beautiful journey ahead. #Live your best life and love who you are. You owe no one any explanations.

Kenny Badmus in 2015 made his sexuality and HIV status known, saying that being gay is the best thing that ever happened to him and should he ever come back to life after this, he will definitely be gay.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/openly-gay-hiv-positive-nigerian-brands-expert-kenny-brandmuse-weds-his-partner-in-the-u-s.html

From the pix, it's easy to see who the recessive or "receiver" is.

Badamasi, Allah bless your tòtő
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

Enough of these constant bickering and going back and forth ignorance is what is plaguing our society religiosity is bondage itself portraying that squeaky clean holier than thou attitude won't lead us anywhere

See... If you don't agree with them you are ignorant, unwoke, hateful and dumb, you are the problem and not homophobes.
Religion was, is and will never be a bondage, people like you and ur unnatural attraction to same sex is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Azam101: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
kingthreat:
Kehinde Badamosi was once married. As in married to a woman. He had sex with her and bore kids with her. He destroyed the great institution of marriage to engage in his lust for sex with his fellow man. In the process of his distasteful sexual life, he contracted HIV. I hope he didn't give it to his wife. Now he's an Atheist, HIV activist and of course LGBT activist like Bisi Alimi. Trying to make a dysfunctional lifestyle that will ruin the life of his children normal.
I'm sorry but nobody is born gay. As long as your rod has risen for a woman before, you're just a simple imperfect human(like myself). That has chosen to chase all lustful thoughts of the mind. Please if homosexuality is normal then, let those who want to fork goats too be deemed as normal too.
Bombomcla
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
What is disturbing here is the revealation that he is Hiv positive not the fact that he is GAY.

What about the wife he divorced back here in Nigeria.

I just hope she was not infected with Hiv before the divorce.

NIGERIANS MUST LEARN TO ZIP UP AS AIDS IS REAL.

AVOID PREMARITAL SEX
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by charliejose: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

See... If you don't agree with them you are ignorant, unwoke, hateful and dumb, you are the problem and not homophobes.
Religion was, is and will never be a bondage, people like you and ur unnatural attraction to same sex is the problem.
Just pray you don't meet homophobes like me because you will die slowly and painfully.
Your comments rig of ignorance. Waste of education, that's if you ever had any. Hypocritical ignoramus. Your bible is against homosexuality but supports you killing people. sub-human.*spits* undecided
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Gamesmart: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
elog:
It's quite sad that he chose to live this way. He should come and visit his family in Nigeria let's rehabilitate him.

Abeg make e no visit o.

Make e kukuma stay for USA and never set foot in Naija again.

Make everyone hold im own jeje.

We don't want him in Naija.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

Just pray you don't meet homophobes like me because you will die slowly and painfully.
Gonna urge you to keep your ill conceived notions to yourself how others live their lives shouldn't be your concern you've issues you're grapling with so face that squarely before spewing a one sided sentiment about some folks thinking needs to be renewed for real
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by linkszelda: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

The way the nuisance is seriously defending the act I suspect he's also gay
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
kingthreat:
Kehinde Badamosi was once married. As in married to a woman. He had sex with her and bore kids with her. He destroyed the great institution of marriage to engage in his lust for sex with his fellow man. In the process of his distasteful sexual life, he contracted HIV. I hope he didn't give it to his wife. Now he's an Atheist, HIV activist and of course LGBT activist like Bisi Alimi. Trying to make a dysfunctional lifestyle that will ruin the life of his children normal.
I'm sorry but nobody is born gay. As long as your rod has risen for a woman before, you're just a simple imperfect human(like myself). That has chosen to chase all lustful thoughts of the mind. Please if homosexuality is normal then, let those who want to fork goats too be deemed as normal too.

Some people will gross hormonal n generic problems are actually attracted to the same sex.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by iukpe: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The Idiot has cemented his American Stay by opening his nyash for his fellow man
What of a Nigerian being gay secretly and living in Nigeria?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
charliejose:
Your comments rig of ignorance. Waste of education, that's if you ever had any. Hypocritical ignoramus. Your bible is against homosexuality but supports you killing people. sub-human.*spits* undecided

Are you a gay or a dumb animal trying to sound woke and intelligent ?

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
linkszelda:

The way the nuisance is seriously defending the act I suspect he's also gay

He is.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Gamesmart: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Proffdada:
yeah bestiality, pedophilia necrophilia corpophilia not to mention a few are all entitled too

Well said!
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Gamesmart: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

As I said am not an expert in the medical field but this is coming from facts that have been proven time after time
My own is leave them to start being who they are enough of the pretence as we dey as humans we sin each passing day let's just stop castigating them

You are not an expert but you are a homosexual?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.