Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) (51509 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
they will either marry one ancestor or turn gay/lesbian than to suffer and gainfully employ.... Ndi yellowbar and laziness..

Yoruba Amaka cheesy tongue
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Their lives. Their business.
We All sin differently, so no human has the right to judge another human. All you can do is advice them and pray for them.

Leave the rest to God, the almighty!

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Gabrielz123: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Administration1:
this one wey resemble T-Bag,
Same thought that crossed my mind grin
Administration1:
Same thought that crossed my mind
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
i hardly agree with many people but I day with you 200%
gay no normal at all na just lust
nothing day inside. two solid bones bouncing on each other.
i have friends who are gays and in the end their lives just no normal. they thought they were filling a hole but they created a crater
some confide in me a lot of stuff that i just cant imagine. i try to help dem
some make changes, begin pray to God and read their Bible. one of them change him sim card, moved out of former place looking for the real change. i will check on him to see how he is doing now. is been almost a year i saw that guy. others return to the life back. those ones no help for their life.
homosexuality be like addiction. is not easy but i believe that there is nothing God cannot do. some have good hearts but wrong influence.
with proper guidance many of them can change. what most of them need is love and acceptance. some have the feeling of ashewo. if you don really get very close to ashewo. they feel like they have been sacrificed by the society. like a pariah or an outlaw.
we pray for them.
kingthreat:
Kehinde Badamosi was once married. As in married to a woman. He had sex with her and bore kids with her. He destroyed the great institution of marriage to engage in his lust for sex with his fellow man. In the process of his distasteful sexual life, he contracted HIV. I hope he didn't give it to his wife. Now he's an Atheist, HIV activist and of course LGBT activist like Bisi Alimi. Trying to make a dysfunctional lifestyle that will ruin the life of his children normal.
I'm sorry but nobody is born gay. As long as your rod has risen for a woman before, you're just a simple imperfect human(like myself). That has chosen to chase all lustful thoughts of the mind. Please if homosexuality is normal then, let those who want to fork goats too be deemed as normal too.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by 21savages: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
elog:
Wawu cry cry cry
Bros wat are u wawuin for are u gay
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
For your mind your a goodion person
Stupidity is your middle name
How could you be turned on by your fellow man or woman
Reason well biko
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by happney65: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This guy you used to be a mentor to alot of us in the advertising industry's at Orange Academy before he fell to the lust of Knacking men ...sad

grin grin grin..He has always been Gay in closet..Lots of them around us..while most are born like that..Some started from boys hostels..They just dont have any feelings towards women..one reason i will never ever allow my son to attend a boarding school..not nowadays that being Gay is cool..I dont have anything against them..they can keep on fucckinng asses while i fucccck them pusssiess

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by jeffoe(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Which one be hivPlus again.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by astute28: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
BEWARE!!! END TIME IS HERE ALREADY
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by marxist88: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
This people are definitely sick upstairs

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
How will you be able to make the right decision with your HIV infested brain?

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i hardly agree with many people but I day with you 200%
gay no normal at all na just lust
nothing day inside. two solid bones bouncing on each other.
i have friends who are gays and in the end their lives just no normal. they thought they were filling a hole but they created a crater
some confide in me a lot of stuff that i just cant imagine. i try to help dem
some make changes, begin pray to God and read their Bible. one of them change him sim card, moved out of former place looking for the real change. i will check on him to see how he is doing now. is been almost a year i saw that guy. others return to the life back. those ones no help for their life.
homosexuality be like addiction. is not easy but i believe that there is nothing God cannot do. some have good hearts but wrong influence.
with proper guidance many of them can change. what most of them need is love and acceptance. some have the feeling of ashewo. if you don really get very close to ashewo. they feel like they have been sacrificed by the society. like a pariah or an outlaw.
we pray for them.

You're very right. What you said is very deep. They need prayers. It is by the grace of God we are not gay. If we were born into gay-friendly environments, we could have fallen that way. As for me, what I am continually against is those advocates that try and make it seem very normal and making people confused about their sexuality that they are homosexual.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Administration1:

I swear, Teodoro Bagwell carbon copy

But i love T-Bag die o
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

Those in the medical field can explain better when a male child has excess femlae oestrogen then that's it!!!
Google is your friend
u are referring to 2 sources, those in d medical field&Google. What did u find out from these 2 sources?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by sparog(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Na wa o.

We are talking economy and security first.

I wish someone as strong as Bobby Lashley weds Buhari and fvck him to death.

Lolz

You gat me laughing real hard

But u no well oooh

Your thought for Bubu no be here at all
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
lexy2014:
u are referring to 2 sources, those in d medical field&Google. What did u find out from these 2 sources?
As I said am not an expert in the medical field but this is coming from facts that have been proven time after time
My own is leave them to start being who they are enough of the pretence as we dey as humans we sin each passing day let's just stop castigating them
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Requiem18(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
A lot of people seem offended with him taking it in the arse. Did y'all want a piece of his c0ck or something?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:
Wow this is so lovely he is such an inspiration to the community
I know the LGBT bashers would criticize
Live and let others live their lives
Whether straight
Gays
Bisexuals and their brothers let's leave them to be who they wanna be
As far as they don't affect me nothing concern me
they will influence your children and next generation will see it as normal. So for you to see this as normal means you are not normal

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
May God forgive our iniquities
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Requiem18(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

As I said am not an expert in the medical field but this is coming from facts that have been proven time after time
My own is leave them to start being who they are enough of the pretence as we dey as humans we sin each passing day let's just stop castigating them
While I do agree that they can do whatever they want, being gay is still being debated on it being a choice or genetics. So no, oestrogen doesn't affect it.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
they will influence your children and next generation will see it as normal. So for you to see this as normal means you are not normal
See my dear there isn't gonna be a change if we don't start changing our mentality towards others hate won't lead us anywhere
If that's what my children choose to follow fine so be it as a parent I'd have done my best to inculcate the right morals and values but I don't dictate how they live or who they have feelings for when they're old enough to make decisions themselves to each his own!!!
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
cococandy:
What a way to describe someone else.

Can’t yall just type his name and leave it at that?
go and redifine him na
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Requiem18:

While I do agree that they can do whatever they want, being gay is still being debated on it being a choice or genetics. So no, oestrogen doesn't affect it.
Now enough of going back and forth let's just let love rule being homophobic is a SIN
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by ify1234: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:
Whether straight
Gays

What is abnormal and wrong is wrong no matter how the west tends to paint it. If you support gay people and then against incest and bestialism. You are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by bydot1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Only him HIV+ and also gay.... And one girl will be in one corner crushing on this well built guy, without knowing he's gay.

His white partner looks like Buhari.

Dude should kill you if he sees this cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:
Whether straight
Gays

Accept me as I am
As far as its not affecting me, its not my problem

Two myopic premises that is driving this generation moral decadence.

Nonsense

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
everyone is entitled to their sexual orientation!

Hope you will say same for pedophilia and mother/son, father/daughter, sibling incest and forced sex (rape) because they are all sexual orientation.

Ignorant mofo
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

Thank you and that's what we the homophobes need to know they can't live our lives and we theirs enough of all the end time and Sodom and Gomorrah tag it's becoming cliché

Am homophobic and if I catch you I will kill you, except you are not Nigerian.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nathayas: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shit Fuckers

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by showafrica(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

Mech Engr..? But we don't have a machine that make Semo or wheat can you invent it??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.