Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' (53519 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by greatman247(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
So that one na achievement now? No wonder your career...
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Donbosco46: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
With this size man dey beat you up na lie
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nostradamus: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Apostle must hear this oo.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by 1stNumeroUno: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Every random person now na actress? Op, caution yaself!
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Two cartons of beer in a day? Maybe she is related to that shoeless Ogogoro man from Bayelsa
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Of course silly lazy bloggers ignored other things she said in the interview and picked out this particular one...

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by gmailmoi: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Glad you walked away. Sisters, if you are been battered physically or verbally please take a walk. Your price is far above rubies
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by oneitalia: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
What a silly headline. Anyway, she's a beautiful woman and no one deserve to be in a abusive relationship. You better walk away before the story that touches.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nukualofa: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I came to confirm her tribe and am not surprised

Even their grandmothers and reverend sisters drink like men
Islam is against alcohol but not against pedophile and killings.

Prophet Mohammed gbuo gi dia

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Mambox: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
She's pretty!
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by donbachi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Domestic abuse in nigeria,has grown from a newborn baby into a full fledged adult...people should talk more about it than corruption...because,corruption is an abuse carried out with hand using a pen on our taxes,state funds and national treasury,but domestic abuse,is a hand to body abuse.which has taken many lives..as a uni student years back,my girl lost her hand on my face,and it took a week before it was removed...we all,have been abused,in one way or another...dont die in silent..join the campaign and speakout.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by deeorji1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is not a good way of life u should brag about. you only can overcome this when u have Jesus
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by wristbangle: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
dynicks:
yeah! that's her!....forget the disguised size....she's stuffed with money; especially areas within the perimeter surrounding those bobbies......hehehe

make una keep my own share oo!!

grin grin
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Herrmes: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
You're ugly, and fat, look at those flabby arms and that protruding stomach, yuck! undecided
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by KingGBsky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
The bear dey gather for her breast
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by pfadom: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is she wearing tarpauline?

Fukafuka:
grin
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
no wonder she resembles 33 Beer
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Antoeni(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Blessed at thou Among Women
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Two cartoon of beer in a day?shocked..buhari ooo shocked

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by engrjacuzzi: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
maybe by the time I position her legs at 5 and 7, she might reduce her intake of alcohol.

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by emelda86(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Did she just started drinking two cartons? Why are y'all yarning dust I know you mumu's will criticize her comom to read Mba, na to type rubbish & insult her of her size

Masquerades
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Ellabae(f): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats for leaving an abusive relationship.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
I am here looking for the cartons of beer statement, nothing. I have skimmed through the article almost five times and can't see it. Only God knows the article the other posters read because it surely isn't the one the OP posted.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by showafrica(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
fat girls can be sweet sha but they are very easy to toast and dey fall easily

but wait o

I don't know how people drink alcohol and they become fat!

i drink alcohol everyday like mad but am still slim and my tommy is flat.

the worse part of it is that i don't go close to gym or do work out

Some guys are like that, may be cigarettes helps digest the alcohol. I don't smoke and every day I gulp my 4 bottles I add 1kg, I have to fast for another one day in order to lose the 1kg. Also, if you begin chop wife food morning, afternoon night. See you see weight. Anytime I don't drink for a week, 5kg disappears but life becomes very boring.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by ifyain: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
bammy00:
Please let's tell and keep telling our daughters and sisters they are royals. let's build their self esteem to a point where they have the courage, self respect and self worth to leave violent or even verbally abusive relationships.
The smart thing is not to get into one in the first place.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by bmos(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
Mama the mama grin She is a stunner kiss

No mama anything. She is a small girl. Na beer woor-woor her
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Psoul(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
fat girls can be sweet sha but they are very easy to toast and dey fall easily

but wait o

I don't know how people drink alcohol and they become fat!

i drink alcohol everyday like mad but am still slim and my tommy is flat.

the worse part of it is that i don't go close to gym or do work out

You are lucky that u consume a lot alcohol. If not you for thin like china pencil.
Na the one u dey drink come make u get small body we u manage get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.