Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) (1360 Views)

Movie & Tv Series Review / TV Series Review Of The Week - The Gifted / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by KingofAbuja(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Have you watched 'Better call Saul'? or heard the story of David vs Goliath?
If you have then you will have an idea about this amazing tv series produced by Amazon, but if you don't get ready for a thrilling, inspiring and moving series about what a single man can achieve against all odds.

I am very picky with the movies and series i watch because time is non-refundable and to waste it watching a poorly scripted, directed and acted series is very appalling to say the least. So, i was a bit skeptical to download this series.

Google polls
93% liked this TV show by Google users

IMDB stats
Rated 8.3/10 by 19,479 people

Rotten Tomatoes
80% liked tv critics

metacritic
65% metascore based on reviews

They say stats do not lie! on seeing the reviews and great rating i decided to download and binge watch Goliath over the weekend & damn! best weekend ever.

Goliath is a TV series about a lawyer who built one of the biggest law firms in the world but fell from grace to grass & lost everything he owned and loved with only a bottle of alcohol, a prostitute and meager jobs as his only companion.

Some years back, one of the biggest technology corporations caused the death of an employee through illegal bomb testing & covered it up as a suicide. Now, their crimes of the past have come to hunt them.

This is a fairy tale story of a lawyer who battled death threats, blackmail, bribe and against all odds fought for justice, in this story of good vs bad, David vs Goliath, the people against the government will the good guys finally win?

..........In the end of this great series, a Nigerian proverb was quoted smiley smiley

My ratings : 9.0/10

Got any other interesting series and movies you have watched? Let us talk about them.

1 Like

Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by waleyp(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
drop links to this tv series let me try it out
Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by KingofAbuja(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
waleyp:
drop links to this tv series let me try it out

Hey! Sorry for my late reply. Been busy with work.

o2tvseries.co.za/tv-series/4404/goliath/season-1.html

toptvseries.club/goliath-season-1-2-complete-pack

Do watch it and tell me what you think.
Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by waleyp(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
OK I will let you know when I download them
Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by Celmatador(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2018
This series is dope man. Thanks for making me watch it.
Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by Simeony007(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
I loved both seasons.
Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by waleyp(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
couldnt find complete season 1 and 2 on fztvseries
Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by Seyfried26548: 6:08am On Jul 22, 2018
you can watch free and download free at site
http://123free.net/movie/eGLQ9EdV-goliath-season-1.html
http://123free.net/movie/kxzgD1GY-goliath-season-2.html
Have a good time

You can Watch movies online, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles

123FREE.NET is one of the top rated movie streaming websites which allows to watch movies online without registration. So your email can get safer from email spams, however there is also an option to register yourself on Crackle, that will make you notified whenever they upload any new TV show or movie on their website. WATCH MOVIES ONLINE. There are plenty of options including sports genre, sci-fi genere, Horror,actions,romance and adventure genere. There is also an option to create watchlist for your ease. Just click on play button to start movies streaming online for free.

123FREE.NET is a great place to watch online movies for free. The website has a great collection of movies ranging from classics and cult classics to latest blockbusters. Apart from this, the website [url="http://123free.net/cinema-movies.html]Watch movies with english subtitles[/url] and updated with new movies. What’s more exciting about the movie streaming website is that you can stream movies from any device be it an Android phone, iPhone, tablet, or a laptop. You don’t even need any subscription.

123FREE.NET is one of the best free movie streaming websites to Watch movies online and TV shows for free. It is constantly updated with the latest blockbusters and daily episodes. This means you’ll never miss any latest movies or episode from your favorite TV series. You can also sort movies on the basis of their categories or search them directly from the search bar on 123FREE.NET

These are undeniably the best sites available for Watching TV series online. So long as you have an internet access and a media streaming player such as your smartphone or laptop, you can get your regular entertainment shot
Re: Goliath : A Must Watch TV Series (REVIEW) by waleyp(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
am trying to download it now,i want know know how many episodes are there in each season cos the season one i just saw has 8 episodes

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Adeyeye Adebanke Set To Drop New Movie Addiction / All My DSTV Channels Are Showing Without Subscription / Scribes 2: Screenplay Development Programme (For Writers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.