Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK (2085 Views)

If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by NFFGG: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
One thing is certain here, Nnamdi Kanu got missing the very day his home was attacked. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by resurgent2019: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Olodo oshi!
I'm Yoruba and you can't change that. You can only wail...

Kode ni ragba fun awon to ni e pelu fulani to n gbe seyin yen. Gbo gbo yin joma jona teyin teyin ni.

You dare support killers over your fellow southerners.........your recompense is on the way. Nigerians shall overcome like we did over Abacha.
Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Almaiga: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I don't care.
He must be treated like Osama bin ladin.
He's a curse on this nation, the father of hate, wickedness and tribalism. And he is the piggy supreme leader of the Jobless lazy idiotic mad crazy evil wicked pigs of Biafra.

God bless you, you are a Patriot.

When Police catch Kanu, the treatment he will receive. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Throwback: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
NFFGG:
One thing is certain here, Nnamdi Kanu got missing the very day his home was attacked. Fact!

And his family initially claimed they knew his whereabouts and would not disclose it, only for the story to change.

From the lethargy shown by IPOB to his whereabouts, it is certain that it is the Nigerian state that is looking for him, his family is not looking for someone who is not missing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Kode ni ragba fun awon to ni e pelu fulani to n gbe seyin yen. Gbo gbo yin joma jona teyin teyin ni.

You dare support killers over your fellow southerners.........your recompense is on the way. Nigerians shall overcome like we did over Abacha.
God go punish you. Ode buruku. I never supported any killers you just say nonsense.
Eran!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Terminator1234g: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

God go punish you. Ode buruku. I never supported any killers you just say nonsense.
Eran!.
If you are wrong you're wrong, i have no tribe nor religion when it comes to that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by GavelSlam: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Eran!.
If you are wrong you're wrong, i have no tribe nor religion when it comes to that.

Don't mind that thing.

It attempted the same strategy with me until I took it to the cleaners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018

(1) (2)

Nigerian Big Boy Shot Dead In Imo State By Suspected Assassins (photos) / Opinion: Which Monikers Do You Think Should Be Banned Permanently From Nairaland / Foul Smell Around Rivers State Secretariat (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.