Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works (32753 Views)

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
thebigkendo:

When is oil-tober happening again

In oil-tober rofl
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by weyreypey: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2019
radautoworks:
Upcoming November "SHOCK & AIR" Specials

25% off AC parts (we will not do this again any time soon so time to get that AC compressor)

And

15% off shocks/struts repairs

*THIS MAY CHANGE BASED ON INTEREST BUT BASED ON WHAT'S BEEN COMING INTO THE SHOP, THIS SEEMS LIKE IT WILL BENEFIT A LOT OF PEOPLE

In the future, monitor our deals thread or our website.

https://www.nairaland.com/4595469/carquest-milex-deals-specials-thread

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/coupons
2001 Mercedes Benz E320 the complete set of shocks?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
weyreypey:

You know deal no longer good right? Let me know if you still want a quote.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by weyreypey: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
radautoworks:

You know deal no longer good right? Let me know if you still want a quote.
put the quote and warranty
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
weyreypey:

put the quote and warranty

Front N57,775 each 2 year warranty
Rear N56,182 each 2 year warranty

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Readonee35L(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
radautoworks:

Front N57,775 each 2 year warranty
Rear N56,182 each 2 year warranty
Good Day.
How much is a set of front shocks for 2008 Highlander Fwd .
If they are off different brands, kindly state the names
Thanks
wink smiley
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Readonee35L:

Good Day.
How much is a set of front shocks for 2008 Highlander Fwd .
If they are off different brands, kindly state the names
Thanks
wink smiley

Our shocks are Monroes. We carry KYB as well but prefer Monroe. For this car, OEM is KYB front 339230,339231, rear 339216 and 339217 which we also carry but are more expensive.

Front N90,681 each, 2 year warranty
Rear N103,093 each, 2 year warranty

16% discount with complete set purchase. Forgot to tell weyreypey Monroe is having a special for a couple of weeks.

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by Chelseafan1: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
weyreypey:

Bro, my car's shocks are too harsh, will these one be nice and supple for me? Like I don't wanna feel anything when I get to bumpy, rough roads.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by gabng(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Please quote cost of complete AC system replacement for 2001 Toyota Camry
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by weyreypey: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
not worth it. rather find gazzuzz

gabng:
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by gabng(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
weyreypey:
not worth it. rather find gazzuzz

At least make she tell me wetin she get available.

What might be worth it to me may not be worth it to you.

@gazzuzz your input will be appreciated
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by weyreypey: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
gabng:

At least make she tell me wetin she get available.

What might be worth it to me may not be worth it to you.

@gazzuzz your input will be appreciated
true but considering d car's mkt value..gazzuzz izzit

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
I will appreciate if I'm left out of this. Allow your pockets decide.

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
gabng:

Before even going there, have you had it checked out or why do you want to replace entire system? Also, what do YOU mean by entire system? I'm kind of leaning with weyreypey without more information.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by weyreypey: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
radautoworks:

Before even going there, have you had it checked out or why do you want to replace entire system? Also, what do YOU mean by entire system? I'm kind of leaning with weyreypey without more information.
Wise and kind you are
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by sooperrescue(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Do you have 8 speed transmission fluid?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
sooperrescue:
Do you have 8 speed transmission fluid?

I'm assuming it's for a Chrysler or affiliate product. Year make and model or VIN please. Can't search inventory without one or the other
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by sooperrescue(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
radautoworks:

I'm assuming it's for a Chrysler or affiliate product. Year make and model or VIN please. Can't search inventory without one or the other
Range Rover Sports 2015
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
sooperrescue:

Range Rover Sports 2015

Only match in my catalogue for this car is
CARQUEST Transmission Fluid DEX VI; AT Transmission:8HP70 OEM: Shell M-L12108 | N5,015 per quart

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by sooperrescue(m): 5:30am On Mar 12, 2019
radautoworks:

Only match in my catalogue for this car is
CARQUEST Transmission Fluid DEX VI; AT Transmission:8HP70 OEM: Shell M-L12108 | N5,015 per quart

Good. That's better. Will make arrangements for some.

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by NanaF: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Is the 10% off major repairs claimable one time only?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
NanaF:
Is the 10% off major repairs claimable one time only?

Nope. When our coupons are single use only, they'll say so.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by NanaF: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
radautoworks:

Nope. When our coupons are single use only, they'll say so.

Alright. I got a different information from the person at the front desk. He said it’s one time only.

One more question pls, is the part cost included in what’s called major repair or that only for the labour cost. If it is, and the part is unavailable now, can I order it now and enjoy the discount. Thanks.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
NanaF:

Alright. I got a different information from the person at the front desk. He said it’s one time only.

One more question pls, is the part cost included in what’s called major repair or that only for the labour cost. If it is, and the part is unavailable now, can I order it now and enjoy the discount. Thanks.

I make exceptions for Nairalanders so yes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hello Radautoworks

Please do you have/can source this Thermostat?

Part Number: TX17077

https://m.autozone.com/cooling-heating-and-climate-control/thermostat/mahle-thermostat/879959_851835_25674?aqs=
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
4llerbuntu:
Hello Radautoworks

Please do you have/can source this Thermostat?

Part Number: TX17077

https://m.autozone.com/cooling-heating-and-climate-control/thermostat/mahle-thermostat/879959_851835_25674?aqs=

I can't pull Autozone part numbers. What car is this for?
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
radautoworks:

I can't pull Autozone part numbers. What car is this for?

Oh so sorry. Keep mixing that up with yours.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/carquest-engine-coolant-thermostat-13967/5653495-P?searchTerm=Thermostat

Really really old truck belonging to an uncle. Nissan D21. Lord knows.... Ugh

. It's the thermostat.
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
4llerbuntu:

Oh so sorry. Keep mixing that up with yours.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/carquest-engine-coolant-thermostat-13967/5653495-P?searchTerm=Thermostat

Really really old truck belonging to an uncle. Nissan D21. Lord knows.... Ugh

. It's the thermostat.

N5,559 with 6-10 day delivery

1 Like

Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by CityNGR: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
radautoworks:

N5,559 with 6-10 day delivery
Easter specials??
Re: Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works by radautoworks: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

Easter specials??

Specials if any can always be found here

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/coupons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) / Check Out The Latest Toyota Hilux 2020 / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.