Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (66053 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
This one pass me but I have few questions.
Did you witness the delivery of your child, I mean were you at the delivery room with your wife?
Do you ever find other ladies sexual appealing now though you won't cheat?

My men and I have once helped a lady deliver a baby in an emergency situation. Being the most superior among the team, I was actively involved and I'll tell you this, it was so disgusting(I apologise to ladies here) to me that I didn't find vagina appealing for almost a year.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Realdeals:
It's a normal phase for a married man, you might even discover don't get the normal erection. All will pass within short time.
It won't pass if he doesn't do something about it

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

Ma'am!!!

I didnt say anything na.....

Abegy, you said something
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by okenwaa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kelamma:
Guy take Kunu aya(aki hausa juice) with dates regularly or burantashi or whatever it's called and your wife will call you Daddy grin

Exactly.

Don't know about burantashi...

But date fruit(Dabinu) with tiger nut(aki awusa)

The mood will come back on its own.
No side effects though cus they're natural fruits.

Just make sure u don't kill madam.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by oshe11: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Abegy, you said something
Oya Sorry if You read it the wrong way, Ma'am!!!
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Ken4agent(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
4 finger of semi-ripe plantain daily will do the job....do not fry just boil it with palm oil and chew.

Check our signature

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by globatop: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
I didn't know men get tired of having sex. This is a new knowledge.

Small boy, come and ask me and most senior citizens. Lol
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Akpacha(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
xynerise:

I am always OK na grin

It is just a bonus to my okness grin
bonus to ur okness abi? Lol funny.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Akpacha(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Deo1986:
Try masturbation twice a day for seven days. And you'll be as good as a horse. Thank me later.
wrongest* advice/adviser ever!
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Ganjafama(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
sparta231:
send me her number asap!
One of the e-kid spotted.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Akpacha:
wrongest* advice/adviser ever!
abi o
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

I have a good job, and good pay, I just need to make my wife happy so she doesn't go wired about my attitudes towards sex.

Midlife crisis , existential crisis its possible you're stressed out from the constant work , providing and less sleep, is there something you're not happy about, or maybe you feel like something is missing. Its important to deal with it so wifey doesn't suffer it
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.

as you bring the mata come here, let me ask my own do you think you are coming out of the closet?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
See a shrink online. I can show how to do it without paying. It's anonymous sort of and it's priviledged.

This will help you put your life back together. You are going through a phase.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Most men cannot be okay with mating only with their wives. It causes lack of interest in sex or even erectile dysfunction some cases. Try get 3 or 4 side chicks that will help rejig your sex drive. In Igbo there's an adage that says 'otu ikpu n' egbu amu" which literally translates to "having one partner kills the male organ"

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by mimimile93: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.

Nothing is wrong with you my bro.

Sex is like food.
Sometimes we lost appetite.
Stress could also cause it.

Now my fear is your wife. She's likely going to give that thing to someone else. Women are not to be trusted.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by aspirebig: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Quite sad.

These are part of what married couples go through secretly and when they dress up and go out, people will be admiring them outside as "perfect" couple.

It could be as a result any of the following, but not limited to these alone; depression, debt, job dissatisfaction,lack of promotion, monotonous job role, having a bad, sadist boss at work, family pressure, house rent issues, inability to provide for your family as a man, self pity, regretful lifestyle;when you always having a feeling that you are a failure, probably the "boy" in you is not proud of the "man" you have grown to be, having a sonoring partner, having a wife with body odour, having a wife who is out of shape, having a wife who is not up to your standard, marrying a lady out of pity, marrying a lady because you pregnant her and not because you love her, having a wife that is not 'sexually' conpartible with you, marrying your enemy;that is you and your wife were not friends,maybe you married her to fulfill all 'righteousness',having a dirty wife,having bad friends who advice you in some key personal issues etc.

These things happen.

Do you feel the same way with other ladies too? I am not aaking you to cheat but there some ladies you can feel attracted to and you 'feel' the person.

One of the way out is ensure that you always communicate often.Buy her gifts, take her out etc.

Finally, go on your kneels if you are a Christian.Pray targeted and specific prayer points to resolve the issue.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by IgboBasthard: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
ecgreb:
I felt like this when I started.my forex business. Though am okay now.

Something is taking your interest. Fix it fast b4 you share tears

Why would he shed tears?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by OrireSA(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
I think every man gets to that point were we realize sex is not everything but if you are a boy go ahead and play your games, sleep around and have responsible fun :-) you will one day get to our level
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Imustreturn(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Techsupport:

What advise did u give. Fear mongering is not a form of advise
read my post again
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by mimimile93: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

I have a good job, and good pay, I just need to make my wife happy so she doesn't go wired about my attitudes towards sex.

You just need to make your wife happy ?

Now that's a mission impossible.
No matter how hard you try, you can never please a woman.

Don’t kill yourself if you can't have sex with her. Focus your energy on something meaningful.

Because having sex with her even on a regular is still not an assurance that she will not cheat on you.

Don't kill yourself bro.
Do what you can.
No go do pass yourself.
If you die today your wife will move unto the next d!ck..
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
If you need a professional solution, contact us. Though, it's not free, but you'll be glad you did.

Have a nice day.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by leo1234(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
AnonyNymous:

We're here to learn grin

Kunle so you are still awake by this time
Quickly go to bed now!
grin
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Badgers14: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

What happened Why did you loose interest?? How did you get to this point? I mean you were not like that from the get go of your marriage, what changed?

You don't have to answer my questions here but these are the things you need to look into.

I am married myself and I wouldn't say I lost interest but when i had kids and started sharing my wife with the kids, some days dongoyaro go rise but the wife is attending to the kids and i am like chai! Which kin life i dey live so.. Some days she will be available but I might be pissed off from work .

One of my friends who is also married sorta lost interest after witnessing his wife push out their first child. Have another friend that the he said his wife stopped looking pretty, she stopped taking care of herself and he doesn't find her appealing.

The reason why i shared this stories is to let you know, you are not alone. But you need to pin point how you got to this point. Whaat happened and maybe come up with ways to overcome or ways to add re ss it.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Badtman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Whatsapp 09099269974 to order Spanish Gold fly to boost your sexual moral.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by IgboBasthard: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Nothing is wrong with you my bro.

Sex is like food.
Sometimes we lost appetite.
Stress could also cause it.

Now my fear is your wife. She's likely going to give that thing to someone else. Women are not to be trusted.

Why do Nigerian men choose to die over this? Why?

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by sparta231(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ganjafama:
shocked
Ganjafama:
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:

Heres smtn I heard smwhere, goto the club dance with sm stripers then go home and do justice. I will however advice u don't make it a habit for obvious reasons.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by mimimile93: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Why do Nigerian men choose to die over this? Why?
We paid for the pvssy. So we die when it is been given to someone else especially for free

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by nattyGENT: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
dingbang:
Ah ah.. a man to lose interest in having sex?, shocked

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by IgboBasthard: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
mimimile93:

We paid for the pvssy.
So we die when it is been given to someone else especially for free

Wow! But the pussy is not yours and can never be yours so wtf?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by nattyGENT: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
dingbang:
Ah ah.. a man to lose interest in having sex?, shocked

it happens even with a long dated girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.