Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (65997 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Deo1986(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Try masturbation twice a day for seven days. And you'll be as good as a horse. Thank me later.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by SantaDomino(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you were a female and single.. I would have proposed tonight. Nice one man!

pacino26:
What you're passing through is a phase for most men after their wife put to bed.

It can be as a result of an indescribable feeling of disgust, empathy over what your wife passed through. In some cases also if you're having some financial tsunami. Whatever be the reason don't take it out on her. Talk things over and try to be lively again.

Get her out of limbo too cuz you might have successfully shut her down. Try going out with her and the kid, do a lot of talking and probably she needs to get out of the "I am a mom" act. I don't know but you need to get her dressed up as a hot girl not as a wife. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why do people bring their personal problems here

1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by maxzzo1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chai see wetin side chic dey cause
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
higher a prostitute then if u hv lost interest in ur wife
inukwa.... oooo chim.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by canalily(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
You spoilt the whole thing, why did you say no insult? Have you seen anybody on nairaland that has nt received insult be4?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by franchasng: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
JoannaSedley:
With all the aforementioned advises up there, I'd suggest you find a strip club for ladies and watch what happens... If you still lack interest then try male strip clubs. You never know, maybe you are coming out of the closet. grin grin
strip clubs don't move all men....it mostly move young boys and teenagers seeing a woman's nake*d body for the first time.

To someone like me, a strip club will irritate me....I keep wondering how guys find such irritating places exciting to visit....same way, I often wonder how guys manage to have sex with a known prostitute; so irritating and repulsive angry angry

In summary, strip club might do nothing to him....what he is experiencing is normal with majority of married men...the only difference is most married men pretend and hide this feelings from their wife in order not to make their wife feel hurt...but the truth remains, men get tired of sleeping with their wife with time, if u doubt me, get closer to married men and hear their sad tales

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Folashade2016(f): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
let me allow the married ones to talk.

check my SIGNATURE shaaa
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by thorpido(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
You could be having hormonal issues.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by oshe11: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
It may seem as though Oga is Gay
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by frank417: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
I think this usually occur in the usual "traditional marriage". does your wife give you head? how exciting is your sex life? do you guys do some crazy stuff once in a while when the kids are out?
you and your partner need to add a spark to your sex life. something you both long for.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Hakeem12(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
pacino26:
What you're passing through is a phase for most men after their wife put to bed.

It can be as a result of an indescribable feeling of disgust, empathy over what your wife passed through. In some cases also if you're having some financial tsunami. Whatever be the reason don't take it out on her. Talk things over and try to be lively again.

Get her out of limbo too cuz you might have successfully shut her down. Try going out with her and the kid, do a lot of talking and probably she needs to get out of the "I am a mom" act. I don't know but you need to get her dressed up as a hot girl not as a wife. Wish you luck.
Great advice. Reminds me of the time nairalanders answer questions like quora guys. Sensible reply like this is hard to find on the front page of most threads these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by ecgreb(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
I felt like this when I started.my forex business. Though am okay now.

Something is taking your interest. Fix it fast b4 you share tears
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by wonyi: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Op that's for u. You Wil enjoy the video.

https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FBXEbV_XQGAU&h=AT3BSpPWp9GZf2V-Zzv_0ZcfKar-DDUoqOVea7MCn0z7zjMD2-mU3nHFX3HktYBtpoqMJmyG0LRAc7I9DVqhX7qDAxngAj5hMZIJXwY3mKI9-s5Cg0IeiqFQyvB74Aklf-K9yw

That's for u.please pay attention to every details. It happens.It isn't strange. But something must be the cause. What are your burdens? You need to sort it/them out. Find the root cause. Garlic is a potent herb for reviving libido and erection. Play around it with natural honey.

Sex doesn't keep marriage but a good relationship does. Although necessary but during this phase carry madam along. Two shall become one.hide nothing from her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by madgoat(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.
Next time dont marry someone ugly angry
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by sexdoll: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
it happens at times.

sometimes, a nigga got a lot on his mind that pushes any sexual thoughts far far down the recesses of his mind.

but in general,

i also blame the oversexualization of women as a depiction of sex going on in the media and virtually anywhere you turn to in our world today.

this overly bastardization and presentation of women as nothing but sex objects can equally lead to the mere sight of a woman becoming very disgusting to a very large extent.

unfortunately, this deplorable situation we've now found ourselves in is only getting worse as the days go by.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Imustreturn(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Am happily married with a kid, but of recent I have lost interest in having sex and I know its affecting my wife, and have not cheated on my wife, please I need advice from married couples, no insults please, sincere opinion.
trust me this is how we men push our women to do the unusual and later we blame them for doing what they did. This is how it start ooo.. Don't say someone didn't tell u on NL oo..

Don't push her to the wall because the moment she loses interest in you, my brother it is finished oo..

I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, if your not interested in it again abeg just free her to and fix her life before u ruin it completely and then blame it on the poor woman.. Sit her down and tell her how u are feeling, I use God name beg you.. If you hurt her or allow another guy tell her something I swear e no go better for you oo..

Use your head ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Realdeals(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
It's a normal phase for a married man, you might even discover don't get the normal erection. All will pass within short time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by oshe11: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... You take them when you're not in the mood or when its not up?
The way you are keenly interested in this topic......

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by watchindelta(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Only wen a man lost interest in havin sex! It becuz he last 2mins that is just the true. If u can last longer i bet u, u wnt lost interest! Only the moan n screaming n even eyes of ur wife go mk u say everyday bby let bang. Bro buckle up pls. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
oshe11:
The way you are keenly interested in this topic......
Mtcheeew
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
guru03:
Brother.... go and work out.... not jogging or running. I am talking about resistance training. Weight lifting.....
Your testosterone has gone down and there goes your hormones.
But talk to your wife first. Don't point fingers, don't blame village ppl. Just do this every day and u will thank me after 30 days
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by mejai(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
take ur wife out of d house. go to club, stripper's club, get sexually high with her. lodge in hotel and u guys should mess d hell out of each other.

as for d baby in d house..... waybill or email d kid to d grannies house. do dis dis weekend.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Imustreturn:
trust me this is how we men push our women to do the unusual and later we blame them for doing what they did. This is how it start ooo.. Don't say someone didn't tell u on NL oo..

Don't push her to the wall because the moment she loses interest in you, my brother it is finished oo..

I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, if your not interested in it again abeg just free her to and fix her life before u ruin it completely and then blame it on the poor woman.. Sit her down and tell her how u are feeling, I use God name beg you.. If you hurt her or allow another guy tell her something I swear e no go better for you oo..

Use your head ooo
What advise did u give. Fear mongering is not a form of advise

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by oshe11: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeew
Lolz.....
Ma'am!!!

I didnt say anything na.....
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
watchindelta:
Only wen a man lost interest in havin sex! It becuz he last 2mins that is just the true. If u can last longer i bet u, u wnt lost interest! Only the moan n screaming n even eyes of ur wife go mk u say everyday bby let bang. Bro buckle up pls. undecided
Junior opinion!
U can't even string together a competent grammar and u are here playing out ur sexual fantasies
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by talk2max: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
pacino26:

�� �� �� well said !
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
mejai:
take ur wife out of d house. go to club, stripper's club, get sexually high with her. lodge in hotel and u guys should mess d hell out of each other.

as for d baby in d house..... waybill or email d kid to d grannies house. do dis dis weekend.

Environment is not the problem. Once a man passes 30, his hormones begin to change. U have to be physically active to reverse this.

I advised him to hit the gym and get some barbells in His life
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by talk2max: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
sexdoll:
it happens at times.

sometimes, a nigga got a lot on his mind that pushes any sexual thoughts far far down the recesses of his mind.

but in general,

i also blame the oversexualization of women as a depiction of sex going on in the media and virtually anywhere you turn to in our world today.

this overly bastardization and presentation of women as nothing but sex objects can equally lead to the mere sight of a women becoming very disgusting to a very large extent.

unfortunately, this deplorable situation we've now found ourselves in is only getting worse as the days go by.

Oga the man needs advice not ENGLISH GRAMMAR!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by handsomeyinka(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
sparta231:
send me her number asap!
Bad boy...
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Soulsymbol99: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari effect grin
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by OrireSA(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
I've lost interest in sex to my guy, I'm now on my 3rd year without sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.