Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here (602 Views)

Your Opinion Please / Opinion Please / Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by victor01(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
I am in Love with a lady 6yrs older than I.Honestly and to be true,i am thinking of asking her the big the question.Do u think i should be concerned about anything am not aware but truly i want to be with this woman, wink
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by madlady(f): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^How old is she?
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
u be man abi woman?
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by ITgurlie(f): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
switpea:

u be man abi woman?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I wonder oh! Homo or Straight undecided undecided undecided
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by victor01(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
Sorry peeps! Am a dude 29 yrs of age.The said lady is 33yrs and she is this cool pretty kinda of person.Although she is comfortable with the relationship.U know is just the first time am involved in a stuff like this.Hey what the heck am going nuts over this honeybunch of mine.Oh! it sure feels good to be in love again,
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by madlady(f): 4:56am On Jun 09, 2010
victor01:

Sorry peeps! Am a dude 29 yrs of age.The said lady is 33yrs and she is this cool pretty kinda of person.Although she is comfortable with the relationship.U know is just the first time am involved in a stuff like this.Hey what the heck am going nuts over this honeybunch of mine.Oh! it sure feels good to be in love again,

I thought you said she was 6 years your senior?

If your both at the same level and you love each other, why not.
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by Faher(m): 5:10am On Jun 09, 2010
OP doesn't even know to calculate age difference. smdh embarassed
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by kpolli(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
not a big fan of this but love makes u do stupid things so go ahead
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by eddy1977(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ oga poster

take it from me; if you answer yes to the following questions,then go ahead and pop the big question. let's go:

-is she a petitte? ( like between 100-140 pounds)
-does she turn you on? ( does she have hot assets like killer banana breasts with huge perky Nnipples, lethal @sss)
-does she have money,I mean serious steady dinero? ( like $100.000 a year)
-does she have higher education? ( university grad)
-can she cook?

the last thing you need at 29 is to hook up with a broke fat uneducated unemployed baffoon who cant even cook.
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by deniyor: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
eddy1977:

the last thing you need at 29 is to hook up with a broke fat uneducated unemployed baffoon who cant even cook.

grin grin grin
Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by Faher(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2010
eddy1977:

Haha, this had me in stitches

Re: Candid Opinion Please!: Drop Your Comments Here by 190: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2010
now where is candylips since i saw the word candid up there on the subject

it means they are talking abt candylips!! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys. / Original Meaning Of Together / Must Read:my Dilemma Wat Wil U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.