Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer (83705 Views)

Hushpuppi In Deep Tears. Confesses As He Is Arrested. Full Video / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by majamajic(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
uncovered at last
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by jeffizy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Full circle!!
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by kristonium(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Funny enough, if he finds peace with God, he will still make heaven

4 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by victorazyvictor(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Next!
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by robonski15(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
I knew he has a hand in the killing of tupac
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Fuckyoumod: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
T
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
You still haven't told us who pulled the trigger... This is more like a movie promo to me, well done netflix.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by magicminister: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bleep his story!!! He’s just trying to make some money!

5 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Israeljones(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:
That's a sane society.

You can't commit crimes and get away with it easily unlike our Naija
ogbeni shu tup....
the guy in question is the one doing the confession..... nobody caught anybody.
if he hadn't confess... it will still be a speculation.....
in the US... most people get away wif murder... check the archive of unsolve cases

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
But they say 2pac is alive na
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by blaqroy: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Karma knows addresses of everyone

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by LyfeJennings(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
naptu2:
So it was exactly as I thought it was. I have always believed that Orlando Anderson killed 2pac.

I read a Vibe article in the 90s and I was so convinced about Orlando having a hand in Pacs death. Unfortunately he was murdered way long..
All of them go dey regret for heaven now.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by asawanathegreat(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cancer damage u the more
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by purplekayc(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bo55lady:
Finally
is it true?
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Emaprince: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
There is no confession here. He should narrate how pac was killed and name names of the accomplices and the killer himself.

3 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
He still got something to lose. He will meet his ancestors on a death row. No peaceful death for d wicked
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Crixina(f): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
A twenty something year old secret

Humans sha
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by optimismlaz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by CloudResident(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
"Live fast, die young so that you can have a beautiful looking corpse" --Tupac Amaru Shakur

4 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Folashade2016(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
You will die too.
Though I am not a fan of tupac but no matter what evil is evil and should be frowned at irrespective of the perpetrator (s)..
BTW if it were Nigeria it would have been a forgotten issue.
Who killed Abiola?
Who killed Kudirat?
Who killed emmmm?
Who killed Nigeria self?
Who killed us in this country?
Who killed Agatu people?
Who killed Jos people?
Who killed Nasarawa Egor people?
Who killed Taraba people?
Who killed. ....... the list is endless.

check my SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Blackfire(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
You will die miserable ly for killing him.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by thewritingtodo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Whatever evil you do, you must Rape it and not some innocent children...
Oshey rapist!

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
hmm
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Leonbonapart(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so pac can now fully rest
only if he accepted Christ before his demised
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by BanevsJoker(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
brixton:
I was once obsessed with the thinking that pacifier staged his own death...

Rest easy 2pac!!
Autocorrect no like you at all. Pacifier indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Baobab4loan(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you stay Around Ajah, Lekki sangotedo and environs and you need loan for your Business kindly check my signature
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Harrynight(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by emezuo17: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
ozoebuka1:
All those that murdered biafran children unjustly will suffer same fate angry angry angry
. Please correct your self, have suffered and are still suffering.

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by mynaijadj(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hakika
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by anubabab: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let me sit and watch this reality show

1 Share

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Harrynight(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Karma is real grin
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
The Negro is his worst enemy. Once Gods but now they have forgotten their place in history

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.