Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer (83690 Views)

Hushpuppi In Deep Tears. Confesses As He Is Arrested. Full Video / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Kaybaba5(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2018
ojimbo:
I blame Buhari for this

Make una leave sai baba alone biko.....
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by colbankz(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2018
MENTORCH:
Lies, the CIA killed tupac and biggie. Those guys were too big,this guy is too ordinary to have killed 2pac. He said it’s because of his nephew, they were about four other people that beat up his nephew that night with 2pac, why are the others still alive.
u are kinda right bro ...2pac was bout to start a revolution against the US government that's y they had to bring him down ...I do belive they were afraid of him starting a revolution against them part of the reason y they wanted the media to paint him bad and also they had to lock him up multiple times coz they were scared he was going to carry out the revolt successfully tho his Anderson's part in his death is can't be ignored to buttress my point listen to WORDS OF WISDOM&CHANGE
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by colbankz(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2018
imam07:
The irony of it all is that 2pac got himself killed. He kept creating more enemies for himself anywhere he goes. Someone like a devil "Suge Knight" brought you out of prison and later he wanted to be boss on his own. He fought his friends, the police and the govt. His mama warned him but did not listen. Many wanted him killed that time but Orlando Anderson group had the fastest finger.
u are right he made so many enemies his number one enemy was the US government but only few peepz knows this
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Metuh:

Na wa for the you o... U get sense so?

At least the security agencies are still desperately looking for the culprits.

Benue case that happened last week have been totally forgotten
I know a dumb man is a dumb man

But I hope this helps you

https://www.nairaland.com/4597140/police-arrest-suspects-connection-killings

Oyibo hates you

yet you are begging to be his slave
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by colbankz(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2018
gypsey:
Bob marley died of cancer, what are you on about?
go listen make research bout the CIA agent that confessed last year bout how bob marley was killed ...
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Metuh: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I know a dumb man is a dumb man
But I hope this helps you
https://www.nairaland.com/4597140/police-arrest-suspects-connection-killings
Oyibo hates you
yet you are begging to be his slave
Now I know you are an unrepentant dullard.

Nigerian police that go about to arrest innocent people.

Olodo what you shared contains suspects not the actual killers

Dummy you know who the killers are already
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Meekdon: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
So nah u kill 2 Pac

Cancer kill you sad
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Psoul(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Whatever evil you do, you must Rape it and not some innocent children...

Don't u think you can go to jail for the Rape?
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by manikspears: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2018
chiedu7:
So why did B.I.G go to LA exactly one year later and get shot?

How come they only shot 2pac, na only am beat the guy?

he went for a very important award night ,i think soul train award or so.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by maxjax(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2018
ma nigga PAC

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Metuh:

Now I know you are an unrepentant dullard.

Nigerian police that go about to arrest innocent people.

Olodo what you shared contains suspects not the actual killers

Dummy you know who the killers are already
Have you licked a white ass this morning?
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Metuh: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Have you licked a white ass this morning?

Cmon goan wash plate

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by chiedu7: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
manikspears:

he went for a very important award night ,i think soul train award or so.

Why was he shot then if he had nothing to do with it?

Why was only 2pac shot?
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by manikspears: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
chiedu7:

Why was he shot then if he had nothing to do with it?

Why was only 2pac shot?

it was a west coast/east coast thing. like mushin vs ajegunle thing. if one of their guys die during a heated argument they blame the other faction an try to seek revenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by enomakos(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
no one like 2pac

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Gossipninja: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
naptu2:
So it was exactly as I thought it was. I have always believed that Orlando Anderson killed 2pac.
���
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Gossipninja: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
enomakos:
no one like 2pac
I swear
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Gossipninja: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
manikspears:

it was a west coast/east coast thing. like mushin vs ajegunle thing. if one of their guys die during a heated argument they blame the other faction an try to seek revenge.
Lol
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Gossipninja: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
loveformercy:
Restitution.....No matter how you bury the truth, it will be revealed now or in eternity..

Have you done your restitution??
You're right my dear
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Gossipninja: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
calddon:
Since he is dying of cancer it could also be that he was coarsed into confession for the murder thus putting the mystery to rest.

There are so many questions that will continue to remain unsolved in this life. The media feeds its consumers whatever they wish them to know.
Who knows
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Gossipninja: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
xreal:

This has nothing to do with a society being sane.

This confession is coming because he has cancer and "has nothing to lose, but wants the truth known" according to him.

20 years gone so soon.
undecided
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Gossipninja: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Whatever evil you do, you must Rape it and not some innocent children...
Rape kwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.