Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,676 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer (83962 Views)

Hushpuppi In Deep Tears. Confesses As He Is Arrested. Full Video / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by ozoebuka1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
lanre316:

Ojukwu killed Biafran children with unnecessary and unplanned civil war.
you be mumu... All the yorubas that protested the June 12 election killed all those that died because of it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
rychard:
We all know the police killed him, same way they messed up Bob Marley and Martin Luther.. And yet they blame it all on another black man,(assasin).
Bob marley died of cancer, what are you on about?
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Legalese(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
How does this help my condition in nigeria. Mtxheew
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Rubbiish(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
chiedu7:
So why did B.I.G go to LA exactly one year later and get shot?

How come they only shot 2pac, na only am beat the guy?
B.I.G no suppose go LA
Tupac was their main target...
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Naturalobserver(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
The police and agents always knew Kefee D had a hand in the death of 2pac
They also knew dirty cops affiliated with deathrow records hand a hand in biggie's death but they just couldnt prove it.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Ekaka1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Whatever evil you do, you must Rape it and not some innocent children...

Rape is bad bro... tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
naptu2:
Background (from memory).

Mike Tyson fought at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. It's customary that movie and music stars attend major boxing matches and 2Pac and around 20 members of his posse attended the fight along with Marion Suge Knight (the owner of Death Row Records).

A member of 2Pac's posse saw Orlando Anderson outside the MGM Grand after the match. Orlando Anderson was a member of the Crips, while 2Pac is associated with the Bloods. I think some of 2Pac's crew accused Orlando Anderson of trying to steal their jewelry before the match (I can't quite remember).

Anyway, 2Pac and his posse beat up Orlando Anderson outside the MGM Grand. 2Pac then went back to his hotel, changed and went out with Suge Knight to attend an after fight party.

2Pac was on his way to the party when he was shot at a traffic light.

I have always believed that Orlando Anderson went to get his fellow Crips and that they shot 2Pac. This confession confirms my belief.

Why didn't vegas police arrest tupac for beating up Anderson.
No ccTv ti capture Anderson and his crisps

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by naptu2: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
kenonze:

Why didn't vegas police arrest tupac for beating up Anderson.
No ccTv ti capture Anderson and his crisps

How would they have arrested him? He and his posse left immediately after and he was dead a short while later.

By the way, here's CCTV footage of 2Pac and his crew leaving the MGM Grand, including footage of them beating Orlando Anderson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A-OzdfggFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPGrIQJyS5Y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
naptu2:

How would they have arrested him. He and his posse left immediately after and he was dead a short while later.

By the way, here's CCTV footage of 2Pac and his crew leaving the MGM Grand, including footage of them beating Orlando Anderson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A-OzdfggFk

Thanks.
I feel Tupac underrated Anderson
And why did they have to go after B.I.G?

3 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Wunderkind2000(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
I USED TO THINK HE WAS KILLED BY THE GOVERNMENT
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Emilord(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
" how many brothers fell victim to the street,rest in peace young niggas,there is a heaven for G. Be a lie if I tell that I never thought of death,my niggas we are the last ones left "...Life goes on,2pac.
Rest well the developer of rap music.

3 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
How time flies. I was in 200L that time. Life!

1 Like

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by MrBen619(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is even more than 20 years, from september 1996 till date, since he was killed.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by pat077: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
There are three things that can not be hidden. the moon, the sun and the truth
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by charlsecy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
englishmart:
since he has confessed, why do you still call him a suspect? undecided lipsrsealed
Until a competent court declares him guilty.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Royaldave200(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Whatever evil you do, you must Rape it and not some innocent children...

Oshey rapist to bahd grin....but pls remember that you shall reap what you sow.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by VonBenny(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tupac Shakur was intelligent, but never smart. D kid factor (reasoning) was still on him. After d first gun shoot and arrest, he would av learnt some life lessons, but he never did. Rest in Peace Pac. I love your music.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by mimimile93: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dear mama

Letter to my unborn child

Those songs are my pills
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by excel101(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
naptu2:
So it was exactly as I thought it was. I have always believed that Orlando Anderson killed 2pac.
I beg make we hear word, who you know wey be Orlando Anderson.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:
That's a sane society.

You can't commit crimes and get away with it easily unlike our Naija
una mumu for this Nigeria enh

Tupac died more than 20yrs ago, yet US police couldn't detect the killers. It was always a matter of suspicion until the main culprit confessed to the crime. Yet idiot like you still think Nigeria security aren't doing well notwithstanding the breakthrough Abba Kyari has been making in bursting crimes recently.

Lots of unsolved murder cases have happened in the USA and are still happening.

kontinu to lick white asses

2 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by ensamy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who killed Dele Giwa ??
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Blakjewelry(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
only if he accepted Christ before his demised
na he is going to wherever he believed in
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by ZZ22: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tupac was killed by Government through Suge Knight. Suge Knight gave him the tools to destroy himself and Afeni his mother warned him of such kind of people after she visited him in prison while he was serving his rape charges which he never committed. Tupac is not that smart, he fell for the same mistake twice. He accepted the tool to destroy himself immediately he signed with Suge Knight. Remember when the vice president warned that his kind of music has no place in American society and that's when the Government started trailing his moves and possibly was after his life.

3 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Metuh: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
una mumu for this Nigeria enh

Tupac died more than 20yrs ago, yet US police couldn't detect the killers. It was always a matter of suspicion until the main culprit confessed to the crime. Yet idiot like you still think Nigeria security aren't doing well notwithstanding the breakthrough Abba Kyari has been making in bursting crimes recently.

Lots of unsolved murder cases have happened in the USA and are still happening.

kontinu to lick white asses
Na wa for the you o... U get sense so?

At least the security agencies are still desperately looking for the culprits.

Benue case that happened last week have been totally forgotten
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2018
whoever shot tupac can never be forgiven not here on earth or beyond.( if theres one)
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by maasoap(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2018
calddon:
Since he is dying of cancer it could also be that he was coarsed into confession for the murder thus putting the mystery to rest.

There are so many questions that will continue to remain unsolved in this life. The media feeds its consumers whatever they wish them to know.

Trash. Na by force to solve murder case?
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by sleek82(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Crixina:
I'm guessing close, it's sure going to be in one of those files marked classified.
you are right!
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Juventus4life: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2018
na lie the truth is not out....because government are involved in his murder
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by martinlooter(m): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2018
When Tupac died, many people posting here were not born.
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by ironkurtain(m): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Tupac was too street... And less smart. That's not how to play street.
To survive in the street you have to first balance your aggressiveness and intelligence.
Being aggressive is essential to maintain your respect and power and to keep your rivals on their toes... But while doing that maintain intelligence at all cost.
Dem no dey carry street for head... No matter how tough you are, People have been there before you, people will also be there after you.

First of all, Tupac was not street made, he wasnt about that gang life though he made gangster rap. He made good music, he represented every black male in America and got so much love for it. So he thought no black man would do him harm, and that was his downfall. After the killing of an 11 year old Gangster disciple (GD) member named Robert sandifer in Chicago by some fellow GD members, Tupac made remarks about the killing and taunted the GDs in his show in Chicago and almost got harmed. He disrespected a New york Gangster by the name of Jimmy Henchman and another gangster called Haitian Jack. And that's possibly the reason for his shooting in the lobby of quad studio in New york. Concerning the incident that happened with Orlando Anderson in Las vegas, Pac was the person that threw the first punch before the Deathrow entourage pounced on Anderson. If he had distanced himself away from the fight, he wouldnt have being targeted and probably still be alive today. A real gangster always know that putting hands on another gangster would surely attract retaliation, most of those guys are not punks. And Tupac wasn't gangster even though he made good gangster rap music.

5 Likes

Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by Leonbonapart(m): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Usual boring rhetorics. Show us the proof that he will make heaven only if he knew Jesus before he died.
Jesus is the only way
Re: Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer by colbankz(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Tupac was too street... And less smart. That's not how to play street.
To survive in the street you have to first balance your aggressiveness and intelligence.
Being aggressive is essential to maintain your respect and power and to keep your rivals on their toes... But while doing that maintain intelligence at all cost.
Dem no dey carry street for head... No matter how tough you are, People have been there before you, people will also be there after you.
go listen to (young nigga) bro.......den u would understand 2pac alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.