Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? (1489 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Segzee1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
My fiancé of five years dumped me for another lady, what should I do?

Dear readers below is a story of love, betrayal, forgiveness and rejection. Please, read, learn and of course help the person involved with your advice.

Love is pure, love is painful, love is sweet and love is dreadful. Love is something we strive for and something we mourn the loss of. Especially when it is true love.

No wonder a lovesick panda once said that “if you’ve never been hurt, you’re either very lucky, or very lonely”.

My story started on a happy note but gradually ended on a sad note day by day.

I spent a good 5 years of my life with someone I believed really loves me.

I met Charles during my final year in school and we became friends, three months later he proposed to me and I gave him a YES answer two months later.

After two years of our relationship, I told him I wanted to know his people but he kept on posting me. Giving me series of excuses like he would like to take me to them when everyone will be around.

Meanwhile, anytime I visited him we do have sex before leaving. I was doing this not because I was cheap but just to satisfy him and to restrain his eyes from other ladies.

Four years after, nearly all my friends who were singles when I met Charles were already married but the reverse was my case. One Saturday, during my visit, I called him and said to him that “I would like us to get separated since it seems there was no future for the relationship.”
He held my hands tight to him and promise to take me to his people soonest. A month later he took me to one of his uncles and introduced me to him as his wife to be. I was happy a bit because I actually wanted to meet his parents not his uncle but I thought half bread is better than nothing.

Weeks later, he stopped calling or picking my calls and when I visited him he gave different excuses. A month after, he packed from his house without no one knowing his new place. I later got to know that he is now living in Port Harcourt with another lady who he impregnated.

It is now five years, and I can’t still believe what happened to me.

Now, the problem is I now find it difficult to love again as I keep chasing away any man around me.

Age is no longer on my side as I am now 37-year-old and everyone around me is complaining but I can’t help myself.

Please, friends, help me with your useful advice

Janet

Lagos

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-i-cant-love-any-man-again-after-my-fiance-dumped-me-what-should-i-do/

Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Segzee1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Zonex1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
hw could yhu b dat dump as to datin a guy for 5years widout realizing der was no future I reali dont kW wat tu say tu yhu nw
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided Broggers phucking broggers...
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
What you should do?
Cry!
Cry more!
Cry still you have no strength!
Now get up, eat, sleep, wake and get your ass to work.
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by sarahade(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Move on
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by mimimile93: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:
Move on
move on to where? What does she has to offer? Who need a liability?
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by mimimile93: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:
Move on
move on to where? What does she has to offer? Who need a liability?
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 2:33am On Jul 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
What you should do?

Cry!

Cry more!

Cry still you have no strength!

Now get up, eat, sleep, wake and get your ass to work.
Lmaooooo!!!!!
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by sarahade(f): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

move on to where?
What does she has to offer?
Who need a liability?

N.a. wa o. Moving on doesn't mean moving to another relationship. She can move on to her career business e.t.c.
In fact moving to a new relationship is not the best she needs time to heal
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Angy55(f): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Another one. Shit happens to both genders all in the name of love.
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Andy2274: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
That is the result of what you get when you decide to give yourself to a guy just to please him. You dated a guy for 5 years and cannot read in between the lines? Cannot tell if he really wants you? In your statement you said anytime you visit him, you had sex not because you are cheap but just to satisfy him..see where your problem started from? You pleased him to displease yourself. I guess within those five years he might have sometimes reject your calls, call it quit or come up with different signs because he didn't just know that lady now, not that you didn't understand the signs but vehemently refused to accept and move on with your life. Well, there is nothing God cannot do. Just pray and God will give you your own husband but like I always say to ladies always know your worth, don't be too cheap to please a guy. If you know your worth men will beg to propose to you.
Re: My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? by Gspotlicker(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Toto Toto Ooo / Ouch!!! Bbnaija Housemate Nelson Stylishly Covers His Erect!on After..... / Should I Revenge Or Just Let Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.