Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I (1515 Views)

Toke Makinwa Finally Reacts To Marriage Woes, Acknowledges The Situation / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes / Marriage Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2010
Okay, I was at a wedding recently and the bride just found out DURING THE DAY OF HER WEDDING THAT her best friend , the maid of honor is pregnant with her groom's baby. Okay, now they said that they were drunk and didn't know they slept together, so I asked, HOW DID THE MAID OF HONOR HOW DID YOU KNEW THE GROOM IS THE FATHER?

THE MORALE OF THIS MARRIAGE WOE IS KEEP YOUR FRIENDS OR ENEMIES FARTER APART FROM YOUR MAN AND THE LIQUOR!
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 09, 2010
Is this really real? Wow why didnt the man just come out clean before the wedding? This is really messed up for the wife. Best friends are so rare these days no one knows who to trust.
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 09, 2010
queeneve:

Okay, I was at a wedding recently and the bride just found out DURING THE DAY OF HER WEDDING THAT her best friend , the maid of honor is pregnant with her groom's baby.  Okay, now they said that they were drunk and didn't know they slept together, so I asked, HOW DID THE MAID OF HONOR HOW DID YOU KNEW THE GROOM IS THE FATHER?  

THE MORALE OF THIS MARRIAGE WOE IS KEEP YOUR FRIENDS OR ENEMIES FARTER APART FROM YOUR MAN AND THE LIQUOR!

can you explain the above bolded part?! it makes no sense in my vocabulary!

the moral of this story should be, if your future husband cant control himself when he is drunk, you better NOT marry him. who's next on his drunken se*x  list?! YOUR CHILDREN? YOUR MOTHER? ANOTHER MAN? WHAT ABOUT DISEASES?!
this gal should count her blessing and run!!!!
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 09, 2010
MRbrownjay, you keep impressing me with your thoughts.
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 5:01am On Jun 09, 2010
Ebony,

I wish it wasn't real, I felt so sorry for the bride that I wanted to whoop his azz myself,

Mr Jay,

That was THEIR EXCUSE why the sex happened, NOT MINE, they said they were drunk and didn't know they had sex together and I SAID IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW how the girl know he is the daddy?

So other words, they were busted upside the head by me. Smile.

Yes the girl should run and never look back because the girl that is pregnant is thinking about having the abortion now since she been heavily ridiculed and the groom is pressuring her to abort the baby now, THEN AGAIN IT GOES BACK TO IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD SEX TOGETHER, WHY IS HE PRESSING ABORTION, he should be confident that he is not he father since HE SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW,

WHOOOOWEEEE, I HAVE ANOTHER MARRIAGE WOE, THIS ONE IS REAL TOO, UNFORTUNATELY,
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Faher(m): 5:08am On Jun 09, 2010
Queeneve: Getting jittery, are we? cheesy
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 5:16am On Jun 09, 2010
Faher,

I am still waiting on you to BITE MY ENTIRE ANUS,
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Faher(m): 5:27am On Jun 09, 2010
Queeneve,

As long as you do the same, we'll both be fine (extreme 69 wink)
After all, some folks like it. Why shouldn't we? cheesy
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 5:28am On Jun 09, 2010
i am more of a 22 person, winks
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Faher(m): 5:31am On Jun 09, 2010
Haha, You can have whatever you like.

Me Lady, I just want you to calm your nerves b4 you tie the knot
Trust me, you'll be fine.
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by ITgurlie(f): 5:36am On Jun 09, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
@ poster I'm very sure the guy was in his senses when he was pouring into the girl, he's just looking for who/what to blame his act on and it was on poor liquor angry angry
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by chika98: 5:40am On Jun 09, 2010
Oh really?  shocked Stranger things have been known to happen. Too bad!
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by na2day2(m): 5:43am On Jun 09, 2010
ITgurlie:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
@ poster I'm very sure the guy was in his senses when he was pouring into the girl, he's just looking for who/what to blame his act on and it was on poor liquor angry angry

so the girl was the one out of her senses? all these hypocritical judges sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by ITgurlie(f): 5:51am On Jun 09, 2010
na2day?:

so the girl was the one out of her senses? all these hypocritical judges sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The both of them are to blame, not only the guy after all he poured his stuff somewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by na2day2(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2010
ITgurlie:

The both of them are to blame, not only the guy after all he poured his stuff somewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

funny enough, u were only finger pointing the guy until i called u out on it.
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2010
Faher,

You assumed I am nervous prior to my wedding, Rest assured I am not nervous, ANXIOUS YES, and want the isters to back off cos IT MY WEDDING!!!!!!! okay, I am here, oh what you were saying, yeah, I am not jittery sweety.and i am sure you want to CALM ME before the wedding huh?
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Faher(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2010
Queeneve,

No need to get touchy grin
Best of luck
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2010
there ya go with them hints!!!!
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Faher(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2010
Haha,
This is never going to end cheesy
Going to bed. Don't want to completely derail your thread
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by ITgurlie(f): 6:22am On Jun 09, 2010
na2day?:

funny enough, u were only finger pointing the guy until i called u out on it.

I wasn't only finger pointing the guy both of them consented to the act and are now blaming it on liquor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by MissyB1(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2010
Queeneve,
How are Your wedding preparations going?
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by 190: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=20pt]This is super story!![/size]
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Onchedu(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2010
Did this confession happen before the wedding ceremony or after al had been said and done; and yeah, how come the brides maid knew the father was the groom when they were too drunk to even remember they had sex?
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Kunbee: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
190:

[size=20pt]This is super story!![/size]

A life of strife and sorrow
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by lallafati(f): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
this is really messed up. Can't believe adults who claim to be ready and responsible enough to decide to get married can behave like this. this is really nasty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
MISSY,

THE WEDDING PREPARATIONS IS GOING GOOD EXCEPT THE SISTERS (MY FIANCE'S) THINK IT THEIR WEDDINGS,

THEY ARE OLDER SO THEY ASSUMED THEY KNOW MORE THAN ME AND MY FIANCE YOUNG AZZES,

WE WANTS A SIMPLE AND INTIMATE WEDDING, THEY WANT A CINDERELLA MEET JAY Z WEDDING,

THE WEDDING IS THE FIRST LONG WEEKEND IN JULY AFTER FOURTH OF JULY (INDEPENDENCE DAY IN USA)
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
THE HO THAT GOT PREGNANT IS NASSY AND SHE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, I TOLD THE BRIDE KEEP HOES AWAY FROM YOUR MAN,

TEMPTATION DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE,
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Pweety4me(f): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
Dem no dey shame?how did they not know?doesn't make any sense @ all. . .still wondering how they told or he told his wife 2 be undecided

Where on earth were they? & y were they 2gether so close & comfy enuff 2 ave any sexual contact?na wa oo somefin is not being mentioned. . .i dunno 4 d wifey sha.
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by LordReed(m): 3:57am On Jun 10, 2010
Only In America. . .
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by queeneve: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2010
You stupid to think this kind of chit ONLY HAPPENS in America, what about a daughter in love with her father IN NIGERIA, WHAT ABOUT A GRANDMA FUGGIN HER GRANDSON IN NIGERIA, DON'T GET ME STARTED,
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Osama10(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2010
I can see so much venom here.
Re: Oh Lawd: Marriage Woes I by Faher(m): 5:40am On Jun 10, 2010
*watching* cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? / My Girl Is Distracted / How To Get Back With Your Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.