Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Girl Is Distracted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Distracted (1517 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Distracted by OAM(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2011
I meet a young lady few months ago, we school in the same university she is 100l while am 300l. am in love with this lady but she is something else. the first day she moved in to her hostel she went out over night and slept over with a guy. she lied to me by saying it was a get together party by her school mates. she was so suprised when i told her i saw the both of them that night. the place they both went to that night is my clients company where i consult for. in view of all dis i kept the spirit alive and moved on with her. she later went out the other week and completed it dis week by going out again. the interesting thing here is that my spirit tells me everytime she goes out and she just cant stand it at all. if u see the both of us, we look so cool and fresh but only us knw wats up. she told me that she wants to take a brake, she claims she likes and admire me in all ways, that i av all d character that she wants in a guy but she wants a brake. seriously i think i felt in love with a beautiful prostitute and i dont know what to do, pls i need all of u guzs professional advice. no emotions and sentiment. thanks
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by dsurrogat: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2011
yes my man, i use to see the two of you together eating choco-milo whenever u go on dates, and even my friends that i consult for too, use to see you and that lady tooo, infact my boss saw her when she came out of the guy she use to sleep over in his house, so its ok , MUMUUUUUUUUUUUU tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by OAM(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2011
xplain dude
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2011
d_surrogat:

yes my man, i use to see the two of you together eating choco-milo whenever u go on dates, and even my friends that i consult for too, use to see you and that lady tooo, infact my boss saw her when she came out of the guy she use to sleep over in his house, so its ok , MUMUUUUUUUUUUUU tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Laughing so hard*falls from plane*
Guy you don make me forget wetin I been wan write,I won't forgive you. Buhahahahahahahahahaha.
The OP dey even still ask you to explain hahahahaha.
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by neyostica: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2011
I think am inlove with a beautiful whor.e is veryfunny. Anyway op u know what to do
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by slimyem: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2011
why ask for advice when you already know what she is.she doesnt have your time. berra go find yourself another girl and stop crying in here.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by neyostica: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2011
slimyem:

why ask for advice when you already know what she is.she doesnt have your time. berra go find yourself another girl and stop crying in here.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Give the bro a break. Elenu razor
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Seriously, where do this dudes come from? She's all u described and you're stil asking for professional advice. smh
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by 195(f): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nigerian girls are certainly not smiling

They are really taking this cheating thing to greater heights
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by dansaba: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
guy, the signs are crystal clear. listen to that silence voice in your heart and obey. guy run farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Basildon1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
OAM:

seriously i think i felt in love with a beautiful LovePeddler and i dont know what to do, pls i need all of u guzs professional advice. no emotions and sentiment. thanks
hehehe!
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by dsurrogat: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
@freecocoa, na so ooo the guy dey even ask me to XPLAIN,
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by bekay911(f): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Xplain wat again for u? Pls get a life and focus on ur education u av a bright future (am nt sure ooo) bt dude dis r/ship wont last d moment u grad its over n d gal is in 100l all she wanna do is catch er fun. Just move on
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by stepo707: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Why are more guys complaining than the ladies? Something is wrong somewhere
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by 195(f): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
stepo707:

Why are more guys complaining than the ladies? Something is wrong somewhere

I taya
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by ITbomb(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
I see another nice guy complaining.
That place u saw her with the other guy , have u taken her to such a place. She probably need some spice in her life , If u can't give it she get it from elsewhere even though she like u a lot
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
<sigh>
All these nice guys sef. OP u don't respect yourself sha.
She lied when you knew she was with another guy. From that point, why did you continue with it? 
That is a point where you wish her luck in life and waka. It's like to some people, being single = death or something.  undecided

You need to be more assertive. Why do you want to turn yourself into one of those mumus who returns home to catch his gf/wife vigorously [/b]fellating another man and then [b]miraculously ,at the end of the day because she pulls some bullshit "I'm offended" move, HE is the one apologizing to her.  undecided

I dunno, maybe some guys actually enjoy it. Cuckolding is it?  undecided
As for me, I'd rather be single than tolerate that nonsense from any vagowner.
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Kslib(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ha OP wat do u want us to say again.Ok it's crystal clear dat she loves u with all her heart,body and soul,u are her number one & she's just testing ur love for her,by dashing other guys her kpussy.Wait she will cme to her senses.Congrats u just found ur true love.
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by cynthiafred67(f): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
@op what else do u want us to say to u? U knw what to do so do it and stop askin silly questions.
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
2buff:

<sigh>
She lied when you knew she was with another guy. From that point, why did you continue with it? 
That is a point where you wish her luck in life and waka. It's like to some people, being single = death or something.  undecided

You need to be more assertive. Why do you want to turn yourself into one of those mumus who returns home to catch his gf/wife vigorously [/b]fellating another man and then [b]miraculously ,at the end of the day because she pulls some bullshit "I'm offended" move, HE is the one apologizing to her.  undecided

you took the word right out of my mouth. . . . . . .  definitely another cuckold lover!
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Basildon1(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2011
2buff:

GOLDEN!!
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Ruqaya(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
"my girl is distracted" tell her 2 concentrate because of unforeseen occurence, oh! cos of future purpose
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by OAM(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
hey dudes many tanx 4 ur advice, i appreciate evry bit of ur views and am loving all the nairalanders in the house, the babe can go to hell and Bleep the devil i dont care after all i did enjoyed her on my part so since sex is nt wat i want want, i knw care man, sex na d cheapest thing for me,
2buff:

<sigh>

2buff:

<sigh>

2buff:

<sigh>

Re: My Girl Is Distracted by 195(f): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
OP don vex
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by donbuchi1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
face ur studies squarely
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by tellwisdom: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Phadalod(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2011
umhh, samething happened to me recently and am still on it, she cliamed, she's living with her uncle but with a man friend.
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by 195(f): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2011
Phadalod:

umhh, samething happened to me recently and am still on it, she cliamed, she's living with her uncle but with a man friend.
shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by Mavor: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2011
This guy na compound mumu!!! 9ja girls no worth am.
Re: My Girl Is Distracted by born2boink(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2011
She is your girlfriend and not your wife, she could have 20 boyfriends but one husband and be careful, don't be the husband of else you will pay the price, Bleep what you can,toto no get lenght and move on

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is On My Neck! / Women In The House Please Help! / PROSTITUTE Sleeps With Police Officer To Avoid Being Locked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.