Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (79949 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by enemyofprogress: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatman247:
Did he sent the money via bank? If through bank hen the lady and her pastor are bloody liar. Why don't the pastor her situations when she needed help. This is why most people refuse to help sometimes.
what is did he sent?fine you no fine, English you no sabi

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by YorubaAssasin: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dem dem and blood money.. be like... 5&6 grin

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Austema(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
T
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Pweetyradiance(f): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmmmm na so my friend buy something for person wey born, the person pastor go tell am say my friend initiate the clothes, na it make her baby dey always sick. Na wa for this life oh, you help, wahala, you no help, gbege.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
ok
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by FaceThem: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
INUKWA
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by IVORY2009(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided

Another nairaland Yahoo boy, using barbecue sales as cover up, I guess... shocked
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Bruemath(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by GOFRONT(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
And that she a living dead
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by opsyswagger(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
That is the implication of begging in facebook... may God help us..
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by opsyswagger(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
That is the implication of begging in facebook... may God help us..somepeople wil still come and even comeback for me like olivertwist.

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
They know giving opens doors of favour and plentiful.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by RexTramadol1: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
You're still there speaking against that man

Instead of you to pick race

In other words

Japaaaaaaaa!
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Baawaa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mad man versus mad woman,the Melo drama cotinues grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
what is did he sent?fine you no fine, English you no sabi

Thank you, English teacher. I agreed with you say I no Sabi English language. First of all, English no be our language so I no need Sabi am. Secondly dem no use am collect award or money for bank. Thirdly you're an oversabi! Since you know it all. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided

That guy's incessant comments irks me a lot!
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

...comments irk...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by enemyofprogress: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatman247:

Thank you, English teacher. I agreed with you say I no Sabi English language. First of all, English no be our first language so I no need Sabi am. Secondly dem no use am collect award or money for bank. Thirdly you're an oversabi! Since you know it all. Enjoy.
is that your final answer

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by rodrirodri(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
My brother your head haf scatta... what have you been smoking
SacredMustang:
angry

Upon close observation, I think the pastor shouldn't have given the money back to the man, because that was the reason why the girl's mother was arrested for Yahoo Yahoo. But be it as it may, all what the police officer handling the matter need to do, is to apologize to the man for giving the girl money...

Wait a minute.... what I'm I saying sef?
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

that guy no get work.. if he did he wont spend timr here
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
delishpot:
See world people sha..... She begged for money I am sure pretending to need it to make ends meet. Only to run to her pastor with it for seed sowing. Chai she wanted to play religious MMM with the gus money.

What is religious MMM?
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Sanchase: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Even though you may speak other languages but as a Nigerian, English is your first language.

After the British colony, the language that was used to make the constitution of the land is English and not Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa.
The constitutuion of the land was and is still in English and that makes your first language English, 50 percent of the British people cannot write in English properly even though they speak it so well.

So if someone ask you, yes English is your first language.

greatman247:

Thank you, English teacher. I agreed with you say I no Sabi English language. First of all, English no be our first language so I no need Sabi am. Secondly dem no use am collect award or money for bank. Thirdly you're an oversabi! Since you know it all. Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lolzz so the blood money pass through bank transfer with all the blood to the girl's account.. Some pastors sha grin

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by IamPlato(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

HAHAHAHA grin

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Homeboiy: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
I had to leave that group on facebook cos of their stupid lives

Chydo Lawrence, Richard billz og, Valentine' and Co r ritualist, join the group n see for yourself
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by AuroraB(f): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
ayodaisi:
As he no gree pay again.move on girl he don fine another babe
Toooooooooor cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by kolajoo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzz so the blood money pass through bank transfer with all the blood to the girl's account.. Some pastors sha grin
My thought too. Nigeria pastors I hail thee angry

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by flawless09: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
cræzy pple everywhr grin
SacredMustang:
angry

Upon close observation, I think the pastor shouldn't have given the money back to the man, because that was the reason why the girl's mother was arrested for Yahoo Yahoo. But be it as it may, all what the police officer handling the matter need to do, is to apologize to the man for giving the girl money...

Wait a minute.... what I'm I saying sef?
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
kolajoo:
My thought too. Nigeria pastors I hail thee angry
grin
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Daviddson(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69053488:
*Quote *
See his post:

This bitch plays underground to get this the first post deleted
If this post is deleted again I wouldn’t be OK with the admin. I am a king of this YabaLeft and am entitle to post a screensho
*Unquote*

What kinda group could this be?!
This can ONLY happen in their YABALEFT!
Bros, I'm really concerned about your mental health. How many people do you see commenting on every single thread on Nairaland the way you do, and it's not that your comments are even rational. How can you be commenting twice successively on a single thread? It doesn't make sense.

Sometimes, come and read the opinion of others. You mustn't always comment even if you have germaine points to make. Free advice bro.

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by israelmao(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Even the ritualists are claiming to be 'yahoo boys' (cybercriminals) this day,it is amazing and amusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.