Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (79950 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
I hope the Pastor can actually proof that the blood of a virgin can manifest cash money.

I also hope the girl can prove that the Pastor is speaking from his evidence as witness who witnessed the ritual ceremony, because if he tells me that God told him, I will give him a hot slap. The Gods are not to be trusted.

But as for the yahoo google philanthropist, I sincerely hope that he can proof that he is just an ordinary scammer who gets lucky sometimes to deceive the ignorant foreigners but has not used virgin blood to sign Soul Contracts with archons in exchange for Spiritual Loan. If he does, the price is that, even in death, his Soul is not free.

By the way, does Yahoo still work ? People still believing those Plane Crash stories ?
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nathayas: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you are not a yahoo boy why are you so angry? Just leave it for GOD to fight for you
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...comments irk...

Are you aware that you're dull?
Look here.
irk (third-person singular simple present -irks, present participle irking, simple past and past participle irked)

(transitive) to irritate; annoy; bother
;It irks me doing all this work and have someone wreck it.

Prove me wrong and faint.

3 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by bigpicture001: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69053459:
People sha, person no help 'WAHALA', person help DOUBLE WAHALA ...

Why can't her pastor deep hand into his garment and give her UNBLOODED MONEY?!

Ungrateful TROUBLE MAKERS everywhere!
..brothee, don't tink that all pastors are fake. if ladies stand their ground and reject criminals, with time,it will not be fashionable any longer cuz the society despite the money, will still reject u.. bravo..to this lady!
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by israelmao(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatman247:

Thank you, English teacher. I agreed with you say I no Sabi English language. First of all, English no be our first language so I no need Sabi am. Secondly dem no use am collect award or money for bank. Thirdly you're an oversabi! Since you know it all. Enjoy.

If you say English language doesn't earn someone an award ask,Wole Soyinka,late Chinua Achebe,Chidinamada, and a host of others they reached out to wider readership or audience through the medium of language call English.I believe we will not stop learning until we are no more because no one knows it all,just be always ready to learn.I am still learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
is that your final answer

No na your last answer
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Themandator: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please which law of nature is he quoting: if the lady gave the money to her pastor,as seed offering and he rejected it and ask her to return it to the source why not just send your account and take back your money.

Nauru takes back every it gives in other forms so if he says he can't have it in the cash form then he might just be meaning to get it in other forms.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided
Dude don't have a barbecue bizness, he is just blabbing grin

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
israelmao:

If you say English language doesn't earn someone an award ask,Wole Soyinka,late Chinua Achebe,Chidinamada, and a host of others they reached out to wider readership or audience through the medium of language call English.I believe we will not stop learning until we are no more because no one knows it all,just be always ready to learn.I am still learning.

They never won awards just speaking English they wrote novels, they sold products to the world not just speaking English, they certainly put in efforts to put their piece of works out there. Any good writer would win awards. They invested their time and wisdom into their writing and that was what earned them awards not just sitting down and folding arms online gossiping like folks like you just speaking English that earned them award. You be Oversabi I hope you don chop today?
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Hyinkar97(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Look here.
irk (third-person singular simple present -irks, present participle irking, simple past and past participle irked)

He’s actually right. Since it is “comments”(plural), then it shouldn’t be followed by “irk”(singular). If it were to be “comment”(singular), then you can use “irks”(plural).

His comments irk me
His comment irks me

2 Likes

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Guy, when and where exactly do you make your barbecue? You spend your whole 24 hours here on Nairaland and please, don’t give me the different time zone bullsh*t undecided

LMAO!!! cheesy in trouble with Nairalanders

I guess he has turned On "Post Notification" for every post that comes up on NairaLand's FP :-P
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

He’s actually right. Since it is “comments”(plural), then it shouldn’t be followed by “irk”(singular). If it were to be “comment”(singular), then you can use “irks”(plural).

His comments irk me
His comment irks me

Ewo. E fimi sile ojere!

Grammarnazi1. The day you shall quote me, that day shall you loose your phone. Ishi monkey.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Hyinkar97(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ewo. E fimi sile ojere!

Grammarnazi1. The day you shall quote me, that day shall you loose your phone. Ishi monkey.

So you’re Yoruba? grin That’s good.
Ma binu. I didn’t intend to perturb you cheesy
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by israelmao(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=69056885]

They never won awards just speaking English they wrote novels, they sold products to the world not just speaking English, they certainly put in efforts to put their piece of works out there. Any good writer would win awards. They invested their time and wisdom into their writing and that was what earned them awards not just sitting down and folding arms online gossiping like folks like you just speaking English that earned them award. You be Oversabi I hope you don chop today? [/quote

You have just given yourself away with this comment that you are not ready to learn.Was the book that earned Wole Soyinka Nobel Laureate award written in English or Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by IamPlato(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Look here.

You Dont Even Need To Reply...

As Long As The World Understands What You Wrote...

He Himself Is Not Perfect with His English

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:

So you’re Yoruba? grin That’s good.
Ma binu. I didn’t intend to perturb you cheesy

grin
Mba. I'm not Yoruba. I'm proudly Ibibio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by greatman247(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=israelmao post=69057287][/quote]

Shut up. A lot of work is done in English that does not mean they earn money by mere speaking English. A musician singing with English, sells product, a teacher, civil servant, police men, bus drivers, phone sellers all have products and services they offer for sale. No one out of all these folks make money just by speaking English they did make money cos they offer services or products for sale to people. You will continue to be broke if you don't have something like product for sale or service to render. That's the rule to make money mumu. You are the one who refused to learn. Oversabi olodo. Im sure you have nothing for meal since morning.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
IamPlato:

You Dont Even Need To Reply...

As Long As The World Understands What You Wrote...

He Himself Is Not Perfect with His
English

He is annoying. That aside, thank you Dear!

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by Hyinkar97(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
Mba. I'm not Yoruba. I'm proudly Ibibio.
Hmmm
Akwa Ibom’s finest... wink

1 Like

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by idonhammer: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Your PASTOR told you the money is soaked with blood and still collect the blood money from you and you believed him? Mumu Igbo girl!

Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by delishpot: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
idonhammer:
Your PASTOR told you the money is soaked with blood and still collect the blood money from you and you believed him? Mumu Igbo girl!

Pastor rejected it and asked her to return it. But the Giver has also rejected it too saying it is against his principle to collect money that he has given out. Even if he lent it to the person. He suggested that she pass it onto someone else. This I believe made her tell him she can't keep it or give it to no one; she wants his money back to him so that the curse would leave her head. She believes that passing the money on would mean she spent it.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by israelmao(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatman247:

Shut up. A lot of work is done in English that does not mean they earn money by mere speaking English. A musician singing with English, sells product, a teacher, civil servant, police men, bus drivers, phone sellers all have products and services they offer for sale. No one out of all these folks make money just by speaking English they did make money cos they offer services or products for sale to people. You will continue to be broke if you don't have something like product for sale or service to render. That's the rule to make money mumu. You are the one who refused to learn. Oversabi olodo. Im sure you have nothing for meal since morning.

Why being vulgar?It is impolite to tell someone who has not resulted you to "shut up".I sensed childishness and immaturity in your reply.If you have read all my comments to you so far there is no single insult.I am not talking about offering products or services here,I am only saying anybody can be wrong and corrected it is now left for him or her to take correction and learn.I can't bandy words with you because you have chosen to remain incorrigible.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by idonhammer: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
delishpot:

Hmmm...Now I understand her fear.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ewo. E fimi sile ojere!

...lose...
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...lose...

Guy. Fuel tanker and hot charcoal fall on your testes. Anu mpama.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Look here.

...comments irk...
...comment irks...

Olodo.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
tongue
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your old ragged testes there!
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by IBreakRules: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
delishpot:
See world people sha..... She begged for money I am sure pretending to need it to make ends meet. Only to run to her pastor with it for seed sowing. Chai she wanted to play religious MMM with the gus money.

Lwkmdfh

O boi.. I hear new one tonight.
Religious MMM!!!
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by petenweke: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
2 idiots.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2018
wildcatter23:

Stop stalking the man. Is it your 24hours and different time zone he is using? The man is keeping body and soul together, you dey here dey do monitoring spirit. Dey there dey use mirror phone dey monitor am

THANKS for the heads up bro.
The best thing we do is to ignore them.
That hurts them more.
They keep seeing us they say, we wonder how they were able to achieve that if they are not on the same thread.
Bunch of hypocrites they are.
Stay cool man.
You are blessed.
Re: "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2018
See the OLODO of a girl up there disgracing herself many times just because of our Barbecue and she keeps typing and shooting bullets over and over again.
And the person you are begging for his attention, never even know you exist.
Colossal embarrassment.
What a Bimbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.