Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (680 Views)

Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? / Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin' Pregnancy? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by holywater24: 4:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: . by AntiWailer: 5:01am On Jul 04, 2018
You should not have lied.

That said,

Get busy with something else.

Draw a plan for the second half of the year and pursue it.

Change her name from any sweet name to a very casual name on your phone.

Clear all chats or archive it so u will not be tempted to read them again.

Delete call history between you guys for now.

Stop calling her. When she calls dnt pick immediately. In fact send texts hours later that u “saw her miss calls, long time”

Your girl is coming back. She will, but you need to be smart and stop chasing for now.

Women are like shadows. If you chase them they run away but if you stay away from them they will run after you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2018
You have lost her.
She is gone.
Even if you had let her know the truth from.the beginning, with her very strong stance, she wouldn't still have married you, just that your lies made things worse.
Furthermore, accept that she is not the bone of your ribs.
Your partner is coming.
Let her be with who she loves.
Be mature about things as she is.
You can remain business partners but .maybe not lovers.
IT IS TIME.YOU MOVE ON.
All the best.
Re: . by agohmamuda(m): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2018
One thing I know for sure is, If you beg to have her and she eventually agrees to be with you, you will in the future beg for her to stay. Keep ur cool and stop forcing tins. Give ur self a target time, if she does not agree within ur targeted time, u move on. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: . by ogayemiolumide(m): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2018
AntiWailer:
You should not have lied.

That said,

Get busy with something else.

Draw a plan for the second half of the year and pursue it.

Change her name from any sweet name to a very casual name on your phone.

Clear all chats or archive it so u will not be tempted to read them again.

Delete call history between you guys for now.

Stop calling her. When she calls dnt pick immediately. In fact send texts hours later that u “saw her miss calls, long time”

Your girl is coming back. She will, but you need to be smart and stop chasing for now.

Women are like shadows. If you chase them they run away but if you stay away from them they will run after you.

best advice on female matters this yr... �
Re: . by RevenGeMission: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
This guy has many parts in the past grin

(1) (Reply)

You Think You're Smart? / Why Do Guys Chase Females? / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.