Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. (2638 Views)

I Am 23yrs And Scared Of Marriage / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Things like this happen next time let her wake up catch his hands and slap him his brain would reboot
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by sanpipita(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Gardens4500:
pls house my girlfriend is very worried and confused on how to go about this issue. She has been stayin with the older brother close to a year now. They are both unizik students . But recently she has been noticin some funny behaviour from d brother. She wakes up to find his hands on her body tryin to remove her pants. This has happened like three times now. The first time it happened she felt it was in an unconcious state. But this has happenef over three times. Now she confronted him to ask him why he is actin dat way but he denied it. Now she is confused if she should tell the parents or not. Now she thinks they might not want to believe her. Pls house wat do u think should be done. I told her to tell the parents let them be aware of wats happening. Pls mods push this to front page.

Try check this out ever asked you gf if they ever done it before maybe when as kids? have they been apart for long before they recently starting living together, whats the privacy in the house they live like? in any case if she can be bold enough she can tell the parents about it aside that I don't know what else would help her situation.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by fancy4eve(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
D brother might b carried away youthful exuberance, 4getting dat he should b his sister,s keeper...just tell her to run as fast as possible to avoid story dat touches d heart, cus no body will believe her wen it happens.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Hector09(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is a false story, if real the guy is not her brother
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by mimimile93: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
how old is ur girl? How old is her brother? Which tribe are they from? With the following info I will know what to say
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. by Divay22(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dude is not her brother.
Oya you rent her own space for her or she can share with any of her female friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With / Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh / She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.