Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much (2662 Views)

My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
I will be 22 this august ~i have two cars, my building plan is still going on, dont have a girlfriend i can call my own (been single for almost 6month now had to breck up with my ex due to the issue between my ex mum and ex and me) the problem is my mun has been distoping me to get a girlfriend i will plan to marry before she lives the country, i thougth it was a joke untill last night when she refu..d to eat the meal i made, i ask her why she said i should not talk to her pending i bring a girl home i laughed, and said she will go and eat when she is hungry, not knowing that i just wosting the problem and went to bed. woke up this morning to greet her she did not respond, thougth she did not notice my present i had to tap her and prostrate she ignored me ( less than 14days to move out of the country with my little bro and she is taking this matter serious (the only thing am thinking is to go rent a girlfriend for 14days grin ) which is not right . pls i need advice
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
can call this a fake write up or call me a SIMP! (but only me knows that am going through with my mum) i hate seeing her get mad at me

7 Likes

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by garriAndsugar: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
I will be 22 this august ~i have two cars, my building plan is still going on
Thanks for letting us know

9 Likes

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Thanks for letting us know
not ment to type that,but just to make readers know it not because of money an avoiding a relationship

1 Like

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Christboy320(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Dont have any advice to give to you at this time ,all I can say is that you are really doing great at 22, not me that is using free basic to log into nairaland, na me need your advice ,and tutoring, I am open to any work ,I base In lagos ,God bless you bro
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Christboy320:
Dont have any advice to give to you at this time ,all I can say is that you are really doing great at 22, not me that is using free basic to log into nairaland, na me need your advice ,and tutoring, I am open to any work ,I base In lagos ,God bless you bro
this woun't help at the moment
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by jprosper18(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
What is your challenge? You don't want distraction, you don't trust Nigerian girls or you just don't need a girlfriend now pending whenever you want to? If any of the above or more is your reason, then sit with your mum and discuss your fears/challenges, after all she is your mother and she should understand you. I wish you luck! cool
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Christboy320(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
this woun't help at the moment
But your advice and tutoring fit help me in this life ,even if not now bro ,but stil trusting in God that my helper go locate me , I am open to any work online and offline
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2022
jprosper18:
What is your challenge? You don't want distraction, you don't trust Nigerian girls or you just don't need a girlfriend now pending whenever you want to? If any of the above or more is your reason, then sit with your mum and discuss your fears/challenges, after all she is your mother and she should understand you. I wish you luck! cool
none of that is my problem right now (i am to young to have one) and beside how do i talk to her when she refused to hear me out
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by shawante(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Bro you're too young to get married even keeping girlfriends these days is stressful cuz it'll make your attention divided and if not careful you might lose focus.

Anyway as God don bless you, you fit still bless your guy with small something make I take hold body.

As for mothers they are always worried over nothing so I suggest you let her be, with time she'll come around.
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by frozen70(f): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
I will be 22 this august ~i have two cars, my building plan is still going on, dont have a girlfriend i can call my own (been single for almost 6month now had to breck up with my ex due to the issue between my ex mum and ex and me) the problem is my mun has been distoping me to get a girlfriend i will plan to marry before she lives the country, i thougth it was a joke untill last night when she refu..d to eat the meal i made, i ask her why she said i should not talk to her pending i bring a girl home i laughed, and said she will go and eat when she is hungry, not knowing that i just wosting the problem and went to bed. woke up this morning to greet her she did not respond, thougth she did not notice my present i had to tap her and prostrate she ignored me ( less than 14days to move out of the country with my little bro and she is taking this matter serious (the only thing am thinking is to go rent a girlfriend for 14days grin ) which is not right . pls i need advice

If you rent a girl friend and the rent expires, what will you do
I think you have to give her the timing you need to get one and study your compatibility

Having a girl you have to introduce to your mum is nit the issue, what if she isnt the proper one for you

Don't rush to avoid mistakes
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
shawante:
Bro you're too young to get married even keeping girlfriends these days is stressful cuz it'll make your attention divided and if not careful you might lose focus.

Anyway as God don bless you, you fit still bless your guy with small something make I take hold body.

As for mothers they are always worried over nothing so I suggest you let her be, with time she'll come around.
she has me to bring one home or she will. that got me more laughing grin
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
frozen70:

If you rent a girl friend and the rent expires, what will you do
I think you have to give her the timing you need to get one and study your compatibility

Having a girl you have to introduce to your mum is nit the issue, what if she isnt the proper one for you

Don't rush to avoid mistakes
i just wanna be a single guy with kids , that all
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by kilodegan: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2022
That is mother love. A simple thing to solve this issue is to use that motherly love(if there is motherly love). Lock up urself in your room never go out to greet her in the morning but make sure she knows you are around. I am very sure b4 12p.m. Of that day she will come 4 you. When she comes, use the opportunity to pour your mind to her and promise u will do her wishes as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by frozen70(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
i just wanna be a single guy with kids , that all

Now you are coming out open

Go and and get one pregnant then inform her a girl is pregnant for you

Start with that

1 Like

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
kilodegan:
That is mother love. A simple thing to solve this issue is to use that motherly love(if there is motherly love). Lock up urself in your room never go out to greet her in the morning but make sure she knows you are around. I am very sure b4 12p.m. Of that day she will come 4 you. When she comes, use the opportunity to pour your mind to her and promise u will do her wishes as soon as possible.
let see if that works .
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
frozen70:

Now you are coming out open

Go and and get one pregnant then inform her a girl is pregnant for you

Start with that
dont wanna be called daddy yet grin i know how i stressed my parent ( now is not the time for my kid to stress me too)
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by kilodegan: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
let see if that works .
. If it works, remember to greese my palm ore
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
kilodegan:
. If it works, remember to greese my palm ore
wink
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
dont wanna be called daddy yet grin i know how i stressed my parent ( now is not the time for my kid to stress me too)

Make hays while the sun shines
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
frozen70:

Make hays while the sun shines
am too young to be called one
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by frozen70(f): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
am too young to be called one

Your matter done tire me
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Rickmann: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:

Wait o, at 21 your mum wants you to present a girl and start marraige plans with her before she leaves the country in a fortnight?

Ok.

I hope she will be ready to babysit you and wipe ur tears when it starts.
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Rickmann: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Christboy320:

Oga relax..you don't even know the op neither is there proof that he is telling the truth. Pls don't pressure urself ok. You are trying in ur own little way.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by shawante(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Scamupdates:
she has me to bring one home or she will. that got me more laughing grin
She's just pulling your legs don't take it to heart.. I suggest you should focus more on developing yourself at the moment cuz that's what matters most.
Women can come later.
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by indodon(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why una too de lie for this country sef....

Boogyman557 abeg I need that ya old kala I wan use am confirm something from op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
shawante:

She's just pulling your legs don't take it to heart.. I suggest you should focus more on developing yourself at the moment cuz that's what matters most.
Women can come later.
she is not trying to hear me out
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rickmann:

Wait o, at 21 your mum wants you to present a girl and start marraige plans with her before she leaves the country in a fortnight?

Ok.

I hope she will be ready to babysit you and wipe ur tears when it starts.

she is not saying i must marry but i should bring home a lady . i dont relly know why
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
frozen70:

Your matter done tire me
am fed up self
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Deicide: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Well the only reason she is pressuring you to get married is as you said you have two cars and you probably doing well for yourself. So she thinks you are ready for marriage at least financially ready.
Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Boogyman557: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
indodon:
Why una too de lie for this country sef....

Boogyman557 abeg I need that ya old kala I wan use am confirm something from op

Re: My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Deicide:
Well the only reason she is pressuring you to get married is as you said you have two cars and you probably doing well for yourself. So she thinks you are ready for marriage at least financially ready.
have told her thousand times am not ready and she is not talking it easy with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? / I Notice This In Girls / A Bird And A White Rose Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.