Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. (11653 Views)

Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by kongolo(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin No amount of pucci education can save this generation,they are phucked...
They are completely phucked.What I have seen Nigerian men do for pussy_eh!! My mouth no fit talk am.Not even nice looking pussy_ but any type

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
kongolo:
There is no need for this "movement" on this website because there is a monicker called SAGAMITE that has been singlehandedly trying to do this on Nairaland for almost a decade but despite his best efforts,many guys are still slaves to the pussy_.My brother,this is an unwinable battle
The battle cannot be won i know,but for those that are willing to be saved will be saved but those that dont want to,should die being slaves to women.Salvation is not by force.Thanks bro for your info.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
kongolo:
If you say so but I believe the majority of men in Nigeria are completely lost and they'll do anything to have a piece of "patch" even the owner of this website in his "enlightened" ways,is a cuckholded chump
its just a few guys mind you. thats why i said 1 or 2. its not many. so we are not that far from each other.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2018
kongolo:
There is no need for this "movement" on this website because there is a monicker called SAGAMITE that has been singlehandedly trying to do this on Nairaland for almost a decade but despite his best efforts,many guys are still slaves to the pussy_.My brother,this is an unwinable battle
The battle cannot be won i know,but for those that are willing to be saved will be saved but those that dont want to,should die being slaves to women.Salvation is not by force.Thanks bro for your info.#Emancipatemenfrompussyslavery

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by kongolo(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

I got banned too so I had to create @milemimi93[b]

female mods are not smiling[/b]

I wonder how they feel when they read stories of men being dealt with by women. I guess the feeel delighted.
Women generally can't handle power.That is why they abuse it even when they have a little bit of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

I got banned too so I had to create @milemimi93

female mods are not smiling.

I wonder how they feel when they read stories of men being dealt with by women. I guess the feeel delighted.
yes not only them but 99 percent of girls on romanceland feel delighted

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

I got banned too so I had to create @milemimi93

female mods are not smiling.

im from your thread. someone refered me to it from whatsapp. its been real shitty for you. real shitty.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by kongolo(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

The battle cannot be won i know,but for those that are willing to be saved will be saved but those that dont want to,should die being slaves to women.Salvation is not by force.Thanks bro for your info
No problem
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by kongolo(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats true. for now we will advice.
meanwhile any gent that needs ALL the Miseducation threads compiled and expanded as a 105 page PDF just hit me up on whatsapp. my contacts are on my profile. ladies also welcome. but no haters. we do it for love.
I will soon contact you with this same nairaland monicker on whatapp for the pdf files
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=69071386][/quote]

I came to be miseducated.
This thread and its likes, changes nothing smiley

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by mimimile93: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
im from your thread. someone refered me to it from whatsapp. its been real shitty for you. real shitty.
I swear I learnt d hard way!

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Gaspardd(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
I wish "Died inside pùssy" will be written on my grave. It will be a glorious death for me and i ll strive to ensure that happens. Insha allah
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2018
kongolo:
If you say so but I believe the majority of men in Nigeria are completely lost and they'll do anything to have a piece of "patch" even the owner of this website in his "enlightened" ways,is a cuckholded chump
the owner himself and many of the mods on nairaland are been cockolded
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
I swear I learnt d hard way!

Oyidindi asked me about you and i didnt have a clue who you were.
Oyindidi:
You are here. Where is mimimiles93?
i saw your thread before and i thought it was a blogger trying to trend. there is always tomorrow though. thing is most women are the same and you're bound to meet the same behaviour facing foward.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2018
kongolo:
I will soon contact you with this same nairaland monicker on whatapp for the pdf files
no problem
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
;
You just read it now?the day i read that post i cried for him.I really felt bad.Its a lesson and an eye opener to all men to be careful with women.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:

I came to be miseducated. This thread and its likes, changes nothing smiley
Lets wait and see
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:
I wish "Died inside pùssy" will be written on my grave. It will be a glorious death for me and i ll strive to ensure that happens. Insha allah
lol Came by Pvssy, Gone by Pvssy
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:
;
You just read it now?the day i read that post i cried for him.I really felt bad.Its a lesson and an eye opener to all men to be careful with women.
i saw it the same day he posted but i thought demet, its the bloggers again!!!
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Sorry there's no emancipation. Samson and other wise men of old yielded to its power, who you come be?

Unless you wanna go the other way tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Gaspardd(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol Came by Pvssy, Gone by Pvssy

Never underestimate the power of pùssy.

I just lol at u chmucks for talkin about what u guys do not kno jack shìt about, look at what this phenomenal entity has caused in history

Troy war
Samson's fall
King David's epic fail
Even Jesus had to avoid this stuff like plague
Even fall of man, im sure Adam factored in pùssy to accept the Apple.
Evan d kidnapper who has been eluding arrest for 10yrs with sophisticated intellingence was lured in tru pùssy.
Shld i continue?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sorry there's no emancipation. Samson and other wise men of old yielded to its power, who you come be?

The day you can turn a complete born gay man or a born and bred monk into a pussylicker that day,i will know the pussy truly have power.If your pussy truly have power why couldnt you use it to keep all those niggers that bleeped and dumped your ass.Untill then hide your face.lol

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:

Never underestimate the power of pùssy.

I just lol at u chmucks for talkin about what u guys do not kno jack shìt about, look at what this phenomenal entity has caused in history

Troy war
Samson's fall
King David's epic fail
Even Jesus had to avoid this stuff like plague
Even fall of man, im sure Adam factored in pùssy to accept the Apple.
Evan d kidnapper who has been eluding arrest for 10yrs with sophisticated intellingence was lured in tru pùssy.
Shld i continue?

if pvssy was all-powerful women wouldnt be angry and calling all men dogs and liars. despite the power of pvssy they are still getting played, cheated on and used. what kind of power is that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

with the marriage rate going to shìt you are wrong.

remember how you went crazy with worry when Sex Dolls trended?? thats when i lost all respect for women. to see you competing with dolls. it was pathetic how desperate you all became. to this day i laugh.

4 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Gaspardd(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

if pvssy was all-powerful women wouldnt be angry and calling all men dogs and liars. despite the power of pvssy they are still getting played, cheated on and used. what kind of power is that?

One thing is having power and realizing it, another thing is having power without even u realizing it.

Just imagine the power of the pple vs the politicians...isnt it sad aw ignorance kills pple?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:

One thing is having power and realizing it, another thing is having power without even u realizing it.

Just imagine the power of the pple vs the politicians...isnt it sad aw ignorance kills pple?
lolz.sorry gaspard you are a manipulated man

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:

but you put it like women KNEW they had that power.
they know alright.. but they also know its limited. thats why when you ignore a woman she calls you "Gay". in her mind she imagines her pvssy is so powerful for a guy to ignore her he must really be gay.

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by edimolu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
edimolu:

add dis one,

Samson the strongest was brought down by a woman

solomon the wisest was made to turn his back on God, yet by a woman!!!!
i know men who turned from women and chose Sex Dolls and women went batshit crazy. in some countries women even campaigned for sex dolls to be banned. like Botswana and Malawi.pvssy has limited power.

just check Masturbation addiction threads here and see how many men have been living without women. just the Hand doing all the work!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

The day you can turn a complete born gay man or a born and bred monk into a pussylicker that day,i will know the pussy truly have power.If your pussy truly have power why couldnt you use it to keep all those niggers that bleeped and dumped your ass.Untill then hide your face.lol
Getting dumped is part of life experiences. I won't battle words with u cos I don't wanna get banned.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
with the marriage rate going to shìt you are wrong.

remember how you went crazy with worry when Sex Dolls trended?? thats when i lost all respect for women. to see you competing with dolls. it was pathetic how desperate you all became. to this day i laugh.
I never batted an eyelid when sex doll was trending. In fact my kinda person would get one for my man to help himself out if I ain't around. That's me though
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Getting dumped is part of life experiences. I won't battle words with u cos I don't wanna get banned.
you're just used to battling with insults thats why you get banned. just present to him your points free from bad language and its OK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks / Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter? / "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.