Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. (11654 Views)

Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Gaspardd(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
but you put it like women KNEW they had that power.
they know alright.. but they also know its limited. thats why when you ignore a woman she calls you "Gay". in her mind she imagines her pvssy is so powerful for a guy to ignore her he must really be gay.

Well i dont kno the type of women uve been meeting, but talk about the smoking hot girl that gets approached by more than 10 men in a day, and has like 200 unread msges and like 10 missed calls per day, trust me, OYO is ur case wen u ignore her.

Thats like even the average girl tho considering the deluge no of thirsty males we have, i.e look at nairaland, average girls coupled with thirsty males make d girl feel like beyonce, so is d case in real life too.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I never batted an eyelid when sex doll was trending. In fact my kinda person would get one for my man to help himself out if I ain't around. That's me though
i believe you.
but do you admit the majority of women were freaked and alarmed?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:
I wish "Died inside pùssy" will be written on my grave. It will be a glorious death for me and i ll strive to ensure that happens. Insha allah

grin mumu
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you're just used to battling with insults thats why you get banned. just present to him your points free from bad language and its OK.
Like u didn't see the shade he threw at me. I'll gladly squeeze his neck if possible angry
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i believe you.
but do you admit the majority of women were freaked and alarmed?
Did you conduct a research abi opinion poll to come to that conclusion?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like u didn't see the shade he threw at me. I'll gladly squeeze his neck if possible angry
you cant control the world. but you can control yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Getting dumped is part of life experiences. I won't battle words with u cos I don't wanna get banned.
Get banned who cares,i have been banned so many times did i die.You have nothing to say because you know am saying the truth,and i also know you lack balls
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Did you conduct a research abi opinion poll to come to that conclusion?
do you want to play that game? okay then:

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sorry there's no emancipation. Samson and other wise men of old yielded to its power, who you come be?

Unless you wanna go the other way tongue tongue tongue
Did you conduct a research abi opinion poll to come to that conclusion
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

Get banned who cares,i have been banned so many times did i die.You have nothing to say because you know am saying the truth,and i also know you lack balls
lol. Plz shift.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:

Well i dont kno the type of women uve been meeting, but talk about the smoking hot girl that gets approached by more than 10 men in a day, and has like 200 unread msges and like 10 missed calls per day, trust me, OYO is ur case wen u ignore her.

Thats like even the average girl tho considering the deluge no of thirsty males we have, i.e look at nairaland, average girls coupled with thirsty males make d girl feel like beyonce, so is d case in real life too.
with women its not about the men who throw themselves at them but the men who ignore them. you know this!!!
thats why women go back to abusers over and over; and bad boys always get the women while good guys starve. you know this.
thats why they say "All men are Dogs!" yet 80% of men are gentlemen. its coz women are dating the Dogs!! you know this!!!

7 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Oyindidi(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Association of angry Nigerian men(AANM) are having their meeting here.

Mimimile93, did you see it?

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Oyindidi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
with women its not about the men who throw themselves at them but the men who ignore them. you know this!!!
thats why women go back to abusers over and over; and bad boys always get the women while good guys starve. you know this.
thats why they say "All men are Dogs!" yet 80% of men are gentlemen. its coz women are dating the Dogs!! you know this!!!
Chai! Easy brother
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Chai! Easy brother
grin really went in too hard hey
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Oyindidi(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
grin really went in too hard hey
Don't be too hard on the ladies
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Association of angry Nigerian men(AANM) are having their meeting here.

Mimimile93, did you see it?
you're developing a crush for the niggah i see

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Oyindidi(f): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you're developing a crush for the niggah i see
How? I felt somehow guilty for judging him wrongly. I said something that pained him that made him to create his thread. I'm only trying to make him feel good.
See my crush below. I'm a mother, I was scared after reading his story again last night.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
How? I felt somehow guilty for judging him wrongly. I said something that pained him that made him to create his thread. I'm only trying to make him feel good.
See my crush below. I'm a mother, I was scared after reading his story again last night.
apologise with that P. he doesnt take verbal apology. go comfort him the only way a lady can

4 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Oyindidi(f): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
apologise with that P. he doesnt take verbal apology. go comfort him the only way a lady can
Please, let's respect one another.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Gaspardd(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

While this is the reality, but u do not really get the mechanism, cus its not that automatic

Aw many guys can be like "Ay yo Lmao i wanna be a bad boy so that i can get girls?" And it will just work.

Aw many girl goes after d guys that ignores them?

This stuff is deep but on d sufface it looks simple.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Please, let's respect one another.
yet you failed to respect him leading him to write that post.is respect a female right only? get over yourself. you're not that tall.

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:

While this is the reality, but u do not really get the mechanism, cus its not that automatic

Aw many guys can be like "Ay yo Lmao i wanna be a bad boy so that i can get girls?" And it will just work.

Aw many girl goes after d guys that ignores them?

This stuff is deep but on d sufface it looks simple.
its not deep. you just ran out of points.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy seeing this thread what came to my mind was the association of angry Nigerian men. red pills KO brown pills ni
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
jessca048:
cheesy seeing this thread what came to my mind was the association of angry Nigerian men. red pills KO brown pills ni
and seeing this message what came to my mind was the association of curious Nigerian feminists.

3 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:
I came to be miseducated. This thread and its likes, changes nothing smiley
But you're not a man.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Oyindidi(f): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

yet you failed to respect him leading him to write that post.is respect a female right only? get over yourself. you're not that tall.
Lol, you are looking for trouble where there is none. I'm a peaceful loving person.
You too talk! You talk like a lady.

Mimimile93, I know you hate me for saying that to you but I want to say I'm sorry. I am referring to the heartbreak post. Please forgive me, I know you went through a lot and I reminded you of your pains I went through your post last night and was scared as a mother. I realized it could be anyone.

Abeg no carry me for mind.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, you are looking for trouble where there is none. I'm a peaceful loving person.
You too talk! You talk like a lady.

Mimimile93, I know you hate me for saying that to you but I want to say I'm sorry. I am referring to the heartbreak post. Please forgive me, I know you went through a lot and I reminded you of your pains I went through your post last night and was scared as a mother. I realized it could be anyone.

Abeg no carry me for mind.
i would still like to meet your young sister though.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Oyindidi(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Lol, after seeing your post on Nl? I won't let my worst enemy have affair with you grin
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by edimolu(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

i know men who turned from women and chose Sex Dolls and women went batshit crazy. in some countries women even campaigned for sex dolls to be banned. like Botswana and Malawi.pvssy has limited power.

just check Masturbation addiction threads here and see how many men have been living without women. just the Hand doing all the work!!!
ignore the comment you had quoted bro!

verily verily we are on the same page bro, imagine them getting threatened by a mere sexdoll!! This set of people are just so confused
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
lol. Plz shift.
to your brain i think,so that i can impound sense into it
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, after seeing your post on Nl? I won't let my worst enemy have affair with you grin
christmas comes once a year thats why its special. i love once after a long while. my love is special.drop her digit
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
edimolu:

ignore the comment you had quoted bro!

verily verily we are on the same page bro, imagine them getting threatened by a mere sexdoll!! This set of people are just so confused
mah niggah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Gaspardd(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Why younger sister, why not she, why not her elder, i mean bro do not settle for less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter? / Glad I Found You. / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.