Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. (11655 Views)

Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Chubhie:

Give me the verse let me see what is missing.

matthew 22:30, "30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by ArmedRobber: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
but Robber, how will men settle for the average if the average and the pretty all have about the same character?better to be hurt by a pretty face than an average face.
that way you can bash that pretty face down to averageness in revenge grin
the average ones can be tamed and modified to taste if you have the resources, cos she is not getting attentions unlike the pretty ones that re aware of the fact that guys re drooling to get inside their pants .relationship is like a bondage to them.reality only hit them when they turn to evening newspaper because they get less or no attention againgrin
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2018
ArmedRobber:
the average ones can be tamed and modified to taste if you have the resources, cos she is not getting attentions unlike the pretty ones that re aware of the fact that guys re drooling to get inside their pants .relationship is like a bondage to them.reality only hit them when they turn to evening newspaper because they get less or no attention againgrin

Your moniker is damn funny grin
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2018
ubunja:

and this is why we do it. for the love of the brothers wink

14 and 16 is a NO mate.....haba Boss Ubunja, i know we are team virgins, but i Think it 18-21 should do....haba na.. 14-16?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2018
ArmedRobber:
modifying the average ones? that only brings you back to square 1: she becomes pretty and starts getting the attention of men and you get niggahs complaining " I FOUND THAT BÌTCH UGLY POOR AND I MADE HER A DIAMOND NOW SHE'S LEFT ME FOR A DUDE WITH A FERRARI.
then you end up killing a hoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2018
lycannightwolf:

14 and 16 is a NO mate.....haba Boss Ubunja, i know we are team virgins, but i Think it 18-21 should do....haba na.. 14-16?
if its legal why not. personally this is my choice:
ubunja:
19-22 years old. anything older is a living fossil that now has a sweet character just because the pvssy is no longer sweet.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Learning a lot here fellas keep up with em good works..

Team Vaseline crew cool cool grin grin

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Em hoes after coming to this thread be like grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

if its legal why not. personally this is my choice:

its not legal. and can't imagine myself sleeping with a minor.

18-21 anything below is a big no for me
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2018
lycannightwolf:

its not legal. and can't imagine myself sleeping with a minor.

get over yourself. not everything is about YOU.
if its not legal then the law will deal with him.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

get over yourself. not everything is about YOU.
if its not legal then the law will deal with him.

its not about the law......that something i want you to get over with Boss.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by ArmedRobber: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

modifying the average ones? that only brings you back to square 1: she becomes pretty and starts getting the attention of men and you get niggahs complaining " I FOUND THAT BÌTCH UGLY POOR AND I MADE HER A DIAMOND NOW SHE'S LEFT ME FOR A DUDE WITH A FERRARI.
how can you modify a girl without taming her.
you cant domesticate a lion by not taming it except you want it to devour over night. ladies can be tamed what you need to do is dictate pace of the relationship.
my uncle tamed his wife my taking her away far away from friends and family she was not comfortable at first but she latter get used to it because she was getting all that she need .
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
lycannightwolf:

its not about the law......that something i want you to get over with Boss.
its called The Rule of Law not the Rule of Lycannightwolf. the Law rules. if the law says OK who are you to say NO?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
ArmedRobber:
how can you modify a girl without taming her.
you cant domesticate a lion by not taming it except you want it to devour over night. ladies can be tamed what you need to do is dictate pace of the relationship.
my uncle tamed his wife my taking her away far away from friends and family she was not comfortable at first but she latter get used to it because she was getting all that she need .
okey maybe define "Modify".
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its called The Rule of Law not the Rule of Lycannightwolf. the Law rules. if the law says OK who are you to say NO?

I am Lycannightwolf, Night wolf mate.... that is who i am and that is why i can say no...

There is no law anywhere.....
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by ArmedRobber: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
okey maybe define "Modify".
minor change or alter partially
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2018
ArmedRobber:
minor change or alter partially
that is Outside as in looks or Inside as in character and behavior?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2018
lycannightwolf:

I am Lycannightwolf, Night wolf mate.... that is who i am and that is why i can say no...

There is no law anywhere.....

even THIS law doesnt exist now?

lycannightwolf:

its not legal and can't imagine myself sleeping with a minor.

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by ArmedRobber: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
that is Outside as in looks or Inside as in character and behavior?
both .you can modify an average girl character and the physical appearance .psychologically possible if you have the resources.
the major reason we have rehabilitation centers for human beings is to alter and change

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

even THIS law doesnt exist now?

Morality governs my thought but yours was dominated by the judiciary.....Legal was in moral lane not Judicial.....

anyway, you the boss, won't argue with you.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
ArmedRobber:
both .you can modify an average girl character and the physical appearance .psychologically possible if you have the resources.
the major reason we have rehabilitation centers for human beings is to alter and change
that is why i said:

MISEDUCATIONS:

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
lycannightwolf:

Morality governs my thought but yours was dominated by the judiciary.....Legal was in moral lane not Judicial.....

anyway, you the boss, won't argue with you.
too bad the World is not positioned inside your head.

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

too bad the World is not positioned inside your head.

yeah too bad...but well i learnt to give a fuc.k about myself only.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
lycannightwolf:

yeah too bad...but well i learnt to give a fuc.k about myself only.
which is exactly what you were NOT doing when you posted your first message:

lycannightwolf:

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
which is exactly what you were NOT doing when you posted your first message:

you win.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
lycannightwolf:

you win.
i liked how you always came back. thats a sign of a man who has a strong mind.
#Respect.
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by lycannightwolf: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i liked how you always came back. thats a sign of a man who has a strong mind.
#Respect.

Respect Ubunja
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Papanwamaikpe: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
KingTugreat:

correct man,your head dey house.me self e get wan smallie for my area wey i see yesterday na she i wan target.These girls are the real deal,very loyal,with tight pussy,and they treat you like a king,because to them its a prestige rolling with a big boy.And for Miseducations that nigger deserves a full yacht filled of latina virgins cruising to santorini greece,to enjoy his holiday,that nigger is.THE MAN.
Yes ooh! Ubunja deserve​ a truckload​ of accolades mehn! Tight pussy till ah die!!!!!
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Papanwamaikpe: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
ubunja:

and this is why we do it. for the love of the brothers wink
Boss!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Chubhie: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

matthew 22:30, "30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."
Many ways to interpret that.

Convention sees counter argument to Genesis 6. But, I see agreement and reinforcement of Genesis 6. I'm yet to see what's missing.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chubhie:

Convention sees counter argument to Genesis 6. But, I see agreement and reinforcement of Genesis 6. I'm yet to see what's missing.
even me. there must be some common ground between the verses we are missing
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chubhie:

here is your verse:
Genesis 6: 1 When humankind began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humankind were beautiful. Thus they took wives for themselves from any they chose. 3 So the LORD said, “My spirit will not remain in humankind indefinitely, since they are mortal. They will remain for 120 more years.”
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days (and also after this) when the sons of God were having sexual relations with the daughters of humankind, who gave birth to their children. They were the mighty heroes of old, the famous men."

or maybe here "Sons of God" doesnt necessarily mean "angels", but God's chosen people or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glad I Found You. / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / 10 Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.