Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,843 members, 7,841,200 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Is Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love? (1641 Views)

What Is Love! / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love? by adogho(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2006
hi,
what is the true meaning of luv, what is love all, how can will find and reconize true love?
Re: What Is Love? by frankguy: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2006
To try and define love,is to delimit it's true scope.Love is a growing phenomenom,not static.Consequently,today itisdifferent from yesterday,and much willing to change tomorrow.
Re: What Is Love? by Seun(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2006
Love is when people allow their emotions to rule their minds.
Re: What Is Love? by snazzydawn(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2006
Love is ........MEEEEE!!!!!
Re: What Is Love? by JamesT2(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2006
Putting the other person ahead of yourself as much as you can, generally motivated out of a very strong emotional-attachment to another person.
Re: What Is Love? by DONRAPH(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2006
love is what u feel, beleive, think about or am i not correct
Re: What Is Love? by 4face(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2006
Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart."Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason."Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time."
"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."
Re: What Is Love? by abohrandy: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2007
what i know is making love !!
how abt that!!
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2007
Love is a feeling you feel when you know you are feeling a feeling that you feel that you've never felt before.
Re: What Is Love? by OmoEko1(f): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2007
LOve has lot of meanings to it
but mostly what u feel in your heart
Re: What Is Love? by Free(f): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2007
Love is patient
Love is kind
blah bla blah grin
Re: What Is Love? by Coco29(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2007
Free:

Love is patient
Love is kind
blah bla blah grin

lmao cheesy
Re: What Is Love? by bolagun12(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
hmmm.love has many definations o!
Re: What Is Love? by frank317: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
love is sex

sex is the act of making love

therefore sex is love
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
Love is phenomenal,it's something a lot of people destroy themselves cuz they don't understand it's language.Also the understanding of love has reduced due to advancement in human mental complexity(paranoia,mistrust,etc)once found it's something worth dying for but the question is are you willing to risk your sanity,energy to find something that is considered a rarity.Those who don't believe in it are the fallen victims of love or the sceptics who are scared to take risk.Sorry for this trash
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2009
frank3.16:

love is sex

sex is the act of making love

therefore sex is love

CONFIRM THEORY!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Love? by izeek(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2009
true love is going beneath you to be with some1,
who many thinks is not your class.

is giving ur all despite getting none in return.
Re: What Is Love? by v3: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2009
@post

love is yori yori
love is blind
Re: What Is Love? by whitelexi(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2009
Real Love is premium madness. . .
Real love hurts;
Real love makes you totally vulnerable and open;
Real love will take you far beyond yourself;
Therefore real love will devastate you.
If love does not shatter you,
You do not know love
Re: What Is Love? by Nijasingh: 3:43am On Oct 29, 2009
snazzydawn:

Love is , MEEEEE!!!!!

Looking at your profile pic has convinced me that LOVE IS YOU!! smiley 

Otherwise I would say LOVE is never having to tell the person you love since it will be obvious!! cool
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2009
to my own point of view, love is having affection and feeling for somebody or something because u have seen a need in that person or that thing and u cannot be the same when they are taken away from you.
you can say that ''i love this tv programme''. it is because there is something there that interest u in that tv programme.
you can say '' i love this girl ''. it is because when she is around, she makes u happy.
you can say '' i love my parents '' because u cannot do without them.
you can say '' i love MAN U '' that is why u want to kill yourself when thay loose.
Re: What Is Love? by itua70: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2009
The answer is in 1cor 13 vrs 4-13. Thank u.
Re: What Is Love? by romsky: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
luv just like life is wat u make of it
to me its a word that av been over used & d essence made vain
Re: What Is Love? by Macgreat(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
Love finds you! . .

Re: What Is Love? by temtozy: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2009
in my own view,i think love is: when u cant think of anything exept d 1 u luv,luv is patient,it neva rush things it intoxicate people just like wine,and it makes people laugh rolleyes everytime they think of there lovers.
Re: What Is Love? by selingel: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2009
"Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away." - Dorothy Parker

"Love is friendship set on fire." - unknown

"Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing." - Goethe

"To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia." - H.L. Mencken

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it, It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

"Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions." - Isaac Bashevis Singer

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it." - Robert Mitchum

"Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside." - Margaret Walker

"Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale, Love loves; this is its nature." - Howard Thurman

"Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania."
- Dorothy Parker

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen,

(1) (Reply)

Fallen For Another Woman / Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? / Should I Still Date Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.