Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Smart Was I? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Smart Was I? (1870 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Was I? by Rocktation(f): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2010
@CHRISHENZO - You definitely need my help right now cos you seem like one who's had his heart ran over 10 times, by a truck. I can hook you up with someone who knows someone that knows a CHEAP counsellor/therapist for jaded hearts like yours. So hold your breath. @GOOGLES & AFRO.Q - My point exactly. She's got her pride to protect & just might not have asked him again. But if she had, & he couldn't refuse her, well then, that would have been his qualms. But you talk about derogatory? What makes accepting free money derogatory, when accepting free shag isn't? Cos i bet if he'd hit that before giving the money, we wouldn't be hearing this on nairaland by now (poster, no hard feelings). Plus, there isn't a single matured lady in existence, that has never 'taxed' a guy, irrespective of the varying tacts we implement. Call it the way of life. So just because it's 4k in her case now (which still isn't outrageous), doesn't beckon on everyone to start running temperatures.
Re: How Smart Was I? by deniyor: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2010
smart move, the second time around grin . Partly mugu the first tho. You know how it is, if you refused her the money the first time, she will say you are cheap and you aren't getting any. I'm assuming you still have a strong case for hving sex with her.

Next time she comes to you to pay like that, give her two choices:
1. Ask "are we hving sex tonite or are u paying yourself?" ( works for restaurant dates too).
2. Ask her to pay herself but let her know you will refund her if you hv sex with her grin . That way it is a win win situation.
Re: How Smart Was I? by googles: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2010
Rocktation:

@GOOGLES My point exactly. She's got her pride to protect & just might not have asked him again. But if she had, & he couldn't refuse her, well then, that would have been his qualms. But you talk about derogatory? What makes accepting free money derogatory, when accepting free sleep with isn't? Cos i bet if he'd hit that before giving the money, we wouldn't be hearing this on nairaland by now (poster, no hard feelings). Plus, there isn't a single matured lady in existence, that has never 'taxed' a guy, irrespective of the varying tacts we implement. Call it the way of life. So just because it's 4k in her case now (which still isn't outrageous), doesn't beckon on everyone to start running temperatures. �

I strongly disagree with the part where u sed shez got pride. pride left the minute she demanded he pay the welder without batting an eyelid

yea i said derogatory because it stinks asking just anybody for money. and she even said he works with a good company if dats not classless den

i dont know wat it is
Re: How Smart Was I? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
Rocktation:

@CHRISHENZO - You definitely need my help right now cos you seem like one who's had his heart ran over 10 times, by a truck. I can hook you up with someone who knows someone that knows a CHEAP counsellor/therapist for jaded hearts like yours. So hold your breath. � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �@GOOGLES & AFRO.Q - My point exactly. She's got her pride to protect & just might not have asked him again. But if she had, & he couldn't refuse her, well then, that would have been his qualms. But you talk about derogatory? What makes accepting free money derogatory, when accepting free sleep with isn't? Cos i bet if he'd hit that before giving the money, we wouldn't be hearing this on nairaland by now (poster, no hard feelings). Plus, there isn't a single matured lady in existence, that has never 'taxed' a guy, irrespective of the varying tacts we implement. Call it the way of life. So just because it's 4k in her case now (which still isn't outrageous), doesn't beckon on everyone to start running temperatures. �
The girl have no class nor pride, as a lady u don't go abt asking just anybody for cash no no no u don't. She even point out the fact that the guy works in a good company which shows that's all she's interested in. No pride no class just an easy ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Are The Best / Men and their wahala / Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.