Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (81613 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2018
m784n:
in your mother’s pussy

Didn't know he was a gigolo
Well you saw your sister with him

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

There are no group of women more independent than the igbo women.
Look at the female activists and feminist promoters in the Nigerian society today. Most of them are igbos.

The Yoruba women you are talking about are subservient to their husbands.
I have never seen any reason to believe their independence which does not really exist, is a factor which drives igbo men away.
it is not.
They are just not physically attractive enough compared to a lot of igbo women and you know it.

You are bringing variables that have no bearing on the situation.

Igbo men marry whites a lot. Are you saying they are trying to control them?
Lol, feminist promoter is what makes women independent in igboland grin, talking of activists, una don start again. If we should start naming the women activists now, Yoruba women beat your women in that. You people always claim what you are not in it but the fact always say otherwise. You can let us bring fact out. That is what I deal with not mouth talk.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Ashley86400:

As a beautiful Igbo-Yoruba lady, I find your comment disgusting.
Other than boundaries being set up by foreigners, what is the difference between Ibo and Yoruba?

Hanty Which one be igbo-yoruba again? undecided
Its either u are igbo or yoruba..

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by magzey: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Evil forest and Evil River hope he will marry her soon. grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by CSTR1005: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Lol, feminist promoter is what makes women independent in igboland grin, talking of activists, una don start again. If we should start naming the women activists now, Yoruba women beat your women in that. You people always claim what you are not in it but the fact always say otherwise. You can let us bring fact out. That is what I deal with not mouth talk.
Really?

Tell me any current Yoruba activist that is comparable to oby ezekwsili, or any feminist in the mould of chimamanda.

Guy, igbo women are becoming too independent actually.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Gotze1: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

Really?

Tell me any current Yoruba activist that is comparable to oby ezekwsili, or any feminist in the mould of chimamanda.

Guy, igbo women are becoming too independent actually.
Lol, only ezekwesilli and chimamanda grin. Continue naming them, I will reply you when you are through. So they are just becoming independent, thought they are independent before.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Didn't know he was a gigolo
Well you saw your sister with him
You still haven’t answered my question.
Just a simple question.
Where is PigNamdi Cownu ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by CSTR1005: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Lol, only ezekwesilli and chimamanda grin. Continue naming them, I will reply you when you are through. So they are just becoming independent, thought they are independent before.
I gave you the biggest symbols of female independence in Nigeria.
Both of whom are igbo.

Common sense should tell you that there is a trend of unprecedented independence among igbo women compared to others in Nigeria.

Even Linda ikeji the blogger is another major proponent of female independence in Nigeria.
Also an igbo woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
I love the setting.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
I trust my Naija guys who re romantic. But i hope say we no go c something like mami water/riverine spirit any time soon 4 fp
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
m784n:
You still haven’t answered my question.
Just a simple question.
Where is PigNamdi Cownu ? cheesy

Where is your mother

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
embarassedJust thinking....what IF d ship capsized? cheesy. No one should quote me abeg ano well
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Saff(f): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
kriss27:
I Love you
thanks
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by YoungVikito(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
cool
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by khvnggift(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Hw much fr dat Ace of Spade(d golden bottle) ??
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by cytell56: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Must have been a very romantic moment for her! David Chinedu is off the market with the Love of his life Oluwakemi, According to him, He organized a surprise Boat ride for her, and she never knew it was the day for the ring..

He popped the question and she said yes..Congrats to them.

See More Photos below!

Gossip Blogger--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-takes-his-girlfriend-into-middle-of.html

Girls dey like this!!!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
DEAR YORUBAS

PLEASE, STOP ALL THIS TRIBAL NONSENSE.

IT VERY SLEAZY AND OFFENSIVE TO OUR SENSIBILITY.

IGBO AND YORUBA DONT SHARE ANYTHING APART LUGARD LUMPING US TOGETHER IN NIGERIA.

PEOPLE MARRY EVEN CHINESE AND INDIA OR WHITE.

IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE FROM ALL ETHNICITY HAVE INTER-MARRIED, BUT MAJORITY PREFER THEIR OWN ETHNICITY.

STOP USING THIS MEDIUM TO SHOW CASE A FALSE UNION OF YORUBA AND IGBO. (PROPAGANDA)

PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY...

what is this one saying?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Finland(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.

That's why you are still single at 45
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Alcohol and love are the official sponsors of madness. Why go through all this stress just to propose? You boarded a boat, a fúckin speed boat and took it to the middle of the sea just to pop the question. To what end?

The only time I can support this idea is if she says "NO" in the end, it would be so nice to push her off the boat!

If you are my fiancee and you are envisioning something like this, you better snap out of it. In fact, if you're lucky enough, I might just throw the ring over to you and you better catch it. No time for frivolities.
Damn!! You're intelligent.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Where is your mother
Lmao

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MrALIVE: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Proposing inside River...issorait...better know where your problem is coming from if you start seeing one marine spirit claiming you took his wife..LOL
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Sirdy48(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
She no get choice na... Either "yes" or the river way
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

oh my fcking Jackson....
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by greyboy130(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Igbo men actually love their Wife or wife to be and can actually sacrifice everything to make them happy, what a lucky afonja Lady #####repigbomen##

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

Mr Osu, nobody knows Yorubas are dirty except the Igbos. That is the crap you guys have been selling until you were proved to be the dirtiest by some independent bodies, it is crystal clear that average Osu Jew whether first class from Anambra, tokunbo from Imo or Inferior Osu from Abakaliki bore much hatred for Yoruba People and as a result any information coming from them about Yoruba is both unreliable and unreasonable. A trip to ABA, the dirtiest part of the World will convince you.
ur ignoramus amazes ur dead father. av not seen a link abt d so called findings from ur so called independent bodies. Google d dirtiest tribe in Nigeria n u WL see site telling u DT ur dirtiness started from orisa n den to oduduwa whom u ppl kidnapped n called him god down to ds generation of scalawags DT r so much into dirt DT dey made refuse dump site dia home, under d bridge dey find comfort. every madman has Yoruba origin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

Mr Osu, nobody knows Yorubas are dirty except the Igbos. That is the crap you guys have been selling until you were proved to be the dirtiest by some independent bodies, it is crystal clear that an average Osu Jew whether first class from Anambra, tokunbo from Imo or Inferior Osu from Abakaliki bore much hatred for Yoruba People and as a result any information coming from them about Yoruba is both unreliable and unreasonable. A trip to ABA, the dirtiest part of the World will convince you.
I called ur tribe pig bc indeed dey r pig. if u like deny am, cry wolf u go stl bend down n snout dirt

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Ashley86400: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hanty Which one be igbo-yoruba again? undecided
Its either u are igbo or yoruba..
Onku, this one is.
At least, the last time I checked. .I have an entire set of family members that are Ibo and another entire set that are Yoruba.
It's still different from you guys with entire sets of families that are either Ibo or Yoruba.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
That's my colleague k*** o*** Shea very beautiful, intelligent and very hard working the husband is a lucky guy and she's very friendly and cool person. Happy for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by hammer6F: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ganamustgo:

Its you that should stop your tribal bigotry.

I'm a Yoruba man and I'm definitely going to marry an Igbo lady.

The things that connect two lovers together are mostly incomprehensible to a third party.

I want to wish them happy married life in advance.

What have the lady tribe got to do with personal relationship?

If we give u the same lady and take away Igbo, u will no longer be interested.

Exactly, dat is wat am saying. (Fake tribal jingoist love)

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by MENELIK11: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
perdollar:
I called ur tribe pig bc indeed dey r pig. if u like deny am, cry wolf u go stl bend down n snout dirt

Nnamdiot Cownnu will sue you for Plagiarism, Pigs and Idiots are his description of the Osus, enjoy your pigdiotic status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by bikefab(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Boy gat swag...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

Nnamdiot Cownnu will sue you for Plagiarism, Pigs and Idiots are his description of the Osus, enjoy your pigdiotic status
menelik 2 can't b ur role model bc he was very brave, he was so intelligent, honest n trustworthy. bc of ds quality his ppl were ready to die fighting d Italians, he won dem. he didn't die of rat poison, he wasn't locked up in d prison for treason theft n corruption. he wasnt denied his mandate to rule bc he was fearless. pls change ur name to oduduwa who out of fear ran away from his ppl in Edo n went to ur town n become god. a coward god worshipped by d yorubas n DTS y today u afonjjas WL b coward forever

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / This Is What All Men Want At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.