Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" (1207 Views)

Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by mespusinglez(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
to me Abortion and the use of condom are all the same...:..because the semen deposited inside the condom is also a living cell.
~
so abortion and the use of condom are working hand in hand....
~
SIN NA SIN,WHETHER SMALL (condom) OR BIG (abortion)
~
evening guys
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by doubleportion: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Technically!
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by ojun50(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by mespusinglez(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
ojun50:
Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by mespusinglez(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
doubleportion:
Technically!
YEAH
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
semen found on condom has not yet been fertilized with the female egg while abortion fertilization has taken place. it's the forceful removal of the embryo from the womb.
the two are not bad to some extent cos condom also act as protection during sex.must every sex result in pregnancy sef

1 Like

Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Thebwoy: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
so tell us the significant indifference since there is no significant difference
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Abortion is killing While using Kondom is kidnapping.
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2018
IamFreedom:
Abortion is killing While using Kondom is kidnapping.

And wan_king is... euthanasia
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

And wan_king is... euthanasia

Udonmenit shocked
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2018
IamFreedom:

Udonmenit shocked

I'm a genius too grin
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm a genius too grin

u deserves some accolades tongue
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by sarahade(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2018
angry
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by romenna: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Your hypothesis should be subjected to validity and reliability test.
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by ojun50(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
the same tin you are reading
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by milemimi93(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
to me Abortion and the use of condom are all the same...:..because the semen deposited inside the condom is also a living cell.
~
so abortion and the use of condom are working hand in hand....
~
SIN NA SIN,WHETHER SMALL (condom) OR BIG (abortion)
~
evening guys

Are you indirectly telling men to stop fvcking?

These hungry sex starved feminists will come for your head..

They need d!ck for survival
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by milemimi93(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
jessca048:
semen found on condom has not yet been fertilized with the female egg while abortion fertilization has taken place. it's the forceful removal of the embryo from the womb.
the two are not bad to some extent cos condom also act as protection during sex.must every sex result in pregnancy sef

For the second time I am liking a woman's comment on this forum..

It's either you are a man behind this moniker or your are a foreigner..

I like your brain
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
milemimi93:

For the second time I am liking a woman's comment on this forum..
It's either you are a man behind this moniker or your are a foreigner..
I like your brain
man ke, am not a man oo dear
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by milemimi93(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
jessca048:
man ke, am not a man oo dear
I like your brain and I am sure that you are not a Nigerian girl.
If you are, you weren't brought up in Nig.
Nigerian girls are brainless
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by Lanretoye(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
When you experience the complications that comes sometimes as a result of abortion,you will think otherwise.you will see that N100 condom can do what N1m can not afford.
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by mespusinglez(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
romenna:
Your hypothesis should be subjected to validity and reliability test.
Come Lets Go To The Laboratory.....it's a scienctific fact....
Re: There Is No Significant Difference Between "Abortion" And The "Use Of Condom" by mespusinglez(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lanretoye:
When you experience the complications that comes sometimes as a result of abortion,you will think otherwise.you will see that N100 condom can do what N1m can not afford.
All Are Same Bro... Just Like STEALING and MURDER

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love / Romance Is Sweet If You Have Money So Come Now Nd Get Free Tutorials (pics) / How Do I Do This Without Lying? Please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.