Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) (5416 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Legitpost: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Boy dumps his girlfriend of 7 years After 8 Abortion and Womb damage (video)

Nigerian Lady traumatized after her boyfriend who she date almost Seven good years dump her for another woman.

According to the report, the lady had committed 8 consecutive abortions for the boy at the process her Womb got damage probably she would not be able to give birth to children till she die.

Click link below to Watch Video and see their Chat;

[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/26/boy-dumps-his-girlfriend-of-7-years-after-8-abortion-and-womb-damage-video/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by donbachi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
My friend own na 19 abortions for 5 yrs relationship...guys get mind sha.
Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by rosy1992(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
He has destroyed her.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by idahme(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
The resume is very rich, 7 years experience on the job. Those experiences can fetch you supervisory Minister on damaged goods......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by FullnessofJoy: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
donbachi:

Lol
Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by lpaul1388(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
lollll... na them set awon loml geng Iphone 11 geneg

3 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
The stupid girl will now go and swear for the guy thinking her Idiotic Swearing will work grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by proclinician: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
The guy is most probably a yahoo boy and has no conscience. What is the girl expecting from a union like this?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by paulolee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
both of them are stupid...but na dt bea foolish pass...c.d no de abi??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by idahme(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
donbachi:

Guys no get mind, I think the reveerse is the case. Ladies get mind I swear, someone you claim to love and loves you will tell you to terminate pregnancy 1, 2.3 and foolishly still go ahead to continue getting pregnant and aborting. It's foolishness, a good guy who pregnants his girlfriend and loves her will make everything possible to get her married. If you tell ladies to go for the nice and responble guys who will stand by then all the time they won't rather prefer the players who will turn them to damaged goods. I still wonder why people who ain't married can't use protection while having sex, the ladies who are at the recieving end of sex because they can get pregnant should always insist on the use of condoms but it seams most ain't doing that or avoiding sex during ovulation period. Very pathetic situation for the lady

16 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by GOFRONT(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dem plenty.....Later them go say Men are scum....

Under 24hrs, I have read here on two different threads where ladies wants to leave their current bf to go fvck another guy for some reasons best known to them.....

That is how we end up with this kind of story and in premium tears....

14 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
donbachi:
Na you. No be your friend
Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Avoid girls like Zzor and you will see you won't have problem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Avoid girls like Zzor and you will see you won't have problem
rubbish
Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by MJBOLT: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
she destroyed herself,good thing he dumped her,no man in his right sense will be with a woman like that.

rosy1992:
He has destroyed her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by wonseun(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
rosy1992:
He has destroyed her.
You have said it all...

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by fati2001(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
surely everyone will receive his/er reward. here or after, but the girl may God deliver her.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nicepoker:
Na you. No be your friend
are u me?I'm I u?are me u?are u I?.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Uzomacharles: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
98% of girls love Rugged/Bad/Foolish Guys..

I Wonder If She No See Any Better Guy... ABORTION...1 -8 You no tire so you want me to blame the guy?

6 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by meeky247: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
A friend of mine did abortion and told the bf that it is the greatest thing she has ever done for herself. fear women.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
8 abortions? All those kids wasted. Chai
...and tomorrow, the idiot will start searching for a virgin wife? sad

But the girl mumuism na follow come. Why won't she be dumped when the liquid in her skull is just an akamu. sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
donbachi:

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Uzomacharles: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
fati2001:
surely everyone will receive his/er reward. here or after, but the girl may God deliver her.

I think the girl is receiving her reward too...

Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
J111333:
8 abortions? All those kids wasted. Chai
...and tomorrow, the idiot will start searching for a virgin wife? sad

But the girl mumuism na follow come. Why won't she be dumped when the liquid in her skull is just an akamu. sad
how are you doing
Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by fati2001(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

I think the girl is receiving her reward too...

Don't you think so?
yeah, remain the boy, well karma is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
how are you doing
I am fine jare, just crying over this thread. As a dude that loves kids very much, my emotions failed me at the mention of 8 and 19 abortions in just one thread.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
J111333:
I am fine jare, just crying over this thread. As a dude that loves kids very much, my emotions failed me at the mention of 8 and 19 abortions in just one thread.
Very heartbreaking,good to know you love kids, so when are you doing the needful with her(i found out she's a popular nairalander).
Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
what a Zap... I can't imagine how that .p.u.s.sy will look like
Re: Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
The two are fraudsters, what do u expect from yahooy yahoo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From / Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Why Are Nigerian Men Selective Listeners? I Can't Believe This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.