Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple (49872 Views)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by okerekeikpo: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
This small pikin them don dey chop toto anyhow wey me conji don kill me here, wetin be all dis one na
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Penaldofan(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
kristonium:

What do they know about marriage?

Maybe nothing but atleast 12 and 13 look good together than 8 and 65(minor).....if u no u no!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by otunbadan(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Senselin:

Do you sleep at all At 3am, you are awake. Always online 24hrs, jumping from thread to thread.

And talking very senseless things on top of the matter
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Raskasal(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
God is great
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Sall(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
id4sho:
Better than fu‹king around, spreading STDS upandan like most peeps here.
Meanwhile, the shall gather but latter scatter. APC ntooor, #back2daura

It no wonder they are still backward in that part of the north.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Un Serious fellows.. i knew their tribe and religion before i opened the thread

All they know is this and keep the country in bondage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
The makeup self.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by brutal1(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
medexico:
See the wife's make up....
that's not a make up sir ! That's a made up !
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by gulfer: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
WKNBT

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Emmabest69(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
ZOO.... ZOO.... ZOO....

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by darlenese(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
not apealing to the eyes.

in other words

disgusting
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by salt1: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Beta dan fuking around like we do in d south

What is this obsession with s*x? Is that all you people think about?

Must career, education, a decent future and that of the coming generation be sacrificed so that people do not fuk around?
How about teaching s*ex education?
That girl's breasts are just forming. They can be very painful when touched at that stage. She's now to have a husband who will want to play with them.

I don't just know how people reason. I feel like crying

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by id4sho(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Sall:

It no wonder they are still backward in that part of the north.
some states laws allow 16/18 years to get married. Even white teenagers get married, why the fuse
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by justseyi(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2018
I wish them the best in their marriage. Ah ha.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Adukey(f): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Un Serious fellows.. i knew their tribe and religion before i opened the thread

So, every Hausa is from one particular religion? Your thinking is warped.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Gordzwheel(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2018
These Hausa people dat dnt even knw how to bleep sef.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Amarabae(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Just imagine.
Backward people

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by kpokpo1(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Jase4real:
The photos were shared on an Hausa Instagram page

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/check-out-pre-wedding-photos-of.html

Who the cap fits.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by holluphemydavid(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Senselin:

Do you sleep at all At 3am, you are awake. Always online 24hrs, jumping from thread to thread.
Maybe he or she is engage on internet fraud and always active at nite, not judging thou thinking out loud
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Josephjnr:
Hmmm! Good for them. At 26years, girlfriend I no get.I dey tink money like say I dey date am.
Same here bro. How do you deal with konji? Do you patronise OLosho?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Horlaslim(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2018
The cap big pass the head grin amebo will not kill me
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Horlaslim:
The cap big pass the head grin amebo will not kill me
Photoshop things. grin
I dont believe this anyway. These ones are still very small to know what is called love talk-less of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by hopexter(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2018
By force prewedding photos, no smile at all. But this guy ugly sha. Wish they luck anyways. undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by doskie(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2018
shadeze:
What do these ones know about life?
doesnt matter. actually marriage should be like this. why wait for eternity
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by doskie(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Saimeritus:

Same here bro. How do you deal with konji? Do you patronise OLosho?
loool. funny
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by doskie(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Adukey:

So, every Hausa is from one particular religion? Your thinking is warped.
dont mind that mugu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Festools: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Senselin:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
salt1:

What is this obsession with s*x? Is that all you people think about?

Must career, education, a decent future and that of the coming generation be sacrificed so that people do not fuk around?
How about teaching s*ex education?
That girl's breasts are just forming. They can be very painful when touched at that stage. She's now to have a husband who will want to play with them.

I don't just know how people reason. I feel like crying
forget story. Once u get to puberty u can born. True or false
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by SoarAfrica(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2018
One wonders why there's an increasing high rate of divorce, there goes one of them factors...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple by Aboguede(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
So they want to start production of humans?

For what use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.